V's 2017 lists :)

got OH's dad a fancy shaving bowl, shaving soap and a badger shaving brush (yuck :haha:)

we're chipping in for a new tv for his mum with his two brothers and their partners, so that's sorted too :)

i've got my cousin for secret santa and so far i've got her some fluffy socks, a cute reflective diary, a colouring book - i've spent £8 so far so i have another £12 to spend still :) not sure what i'm going to get!

i also ordered myself a hot oil hair treatment, snow fairy jelly bomb and big snow fairy shower gel from lush - these are some more christmas presents for myself :haha: and i got DD a ghost bath bomb and a christmas bear bath bomb from lush for her stocking/christmas eve box :D

got me and DD matching slippers too!

i was supposed to be working 9.30 - 9.30 on saturday but it's been changed to 9.30 - 3.30 which i'm DELIGHTED about because it's my second job and what with working full time during the week as well, i don't have much time to myself or time to get organised for christmas so this means that i can now do loads on saturday afternoon and evening! :happydance:

our tree is up now and i'm so excited!

even just having a few days off work over christmas will be so good! i work 12 days on 2 days off so having 9 days off in the space of just over 2 weeks is going to be so amazing :cloud9:

The presents sound great :) That's good your hours got changed so you've got time to get organised on Saturday :)

That sounds like it will be a lovely break from work!

ok i'm really almost done :D

got a fiver left to spend on my cousin's secret santa, still haven't decided what to get.

we took DD and my niece for a christmas photo shoot and i'll frame pictures for DD's dad, my dad and stepmum and my stepmum's parents.

i just spent an extra £40 on shopkins stuff for DD, and today i bought her some charms. i got a charm bracelet and a birthstone charm for her first birthday with the intention of getting a charm every birthday and giving her the bracelet for her 18th birthday, but the last 2 years i haven't bought her a charm :argh: i had a good win at the bingo with my gran last week so i got 3 charms which means i'm caught up :happydance:

got my OH a beer selection box from beerhawk and some nice socks, even though we don't get each other presents i just wanted to get them :)

can't believe it's only a week away! me and OH have booked a hotel and a fancy dinner in edinburgh for the 23rd december - DD will be at her dad's :) we couldn't afford it but thanks to my bingo win it's now happening :happydance:

since i'm now finished for DD i've updated my spending spreadsheet for the last time! ive spent £375 and got £877 worth of stuff - pretty happy with that :)

that's for birthday and christmas :) and obv includes the three years worth of charms i got today :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->