V's lists :)

babyv13

Reaction score
I'm going to use this to keep track of what I've got as well as my spreadsheet :D it's more fun to update this when I buy things!

DD's birthday is 1 week after Christmas so things I buy will be split between the two, not sure how yet though! I know for sure that santa is going to sneak into her room and make her a dressing up corner with a rail, full length mirror with fairy lights etc and all the stuff she already has set up nicely :)

DD (almost 3 at xmas)

main presents

*tidlo playshop and theatre - £40 (RRP £80)
*Cinderella puppets - £0 (RRP £40) - paid for with amazon vouchers
*ariel lego - £10 (RRP £13)
*personalised costume rail - £40 (RRP £100)
*Disney princess little kingdom set - £16 (RRP £25)
*jasmine lego - £6 (RRP £20)
*oi frog book - £3.50
*cry babies lala - £20 (RRP £30)
*belle playdough set - £10 (RRP £13)
*playmobil shopping set - £7.50 (RRP £10)
*belle case - £7.50 (RRP £10)
*wooden make up set - £0 (RRP £28) - paid for with ebay money
*princess Sophia dress, shoes and tiara - £0 (RRP £50+) - bought on ebay nearly new for £13 and paid for with ebay money :happydance:
*full length mirror (for dressing up corner)
*kindle fire - £75 (RRP £100)
*cash register
*books
*small pascal from tangled stuffed toy
*hoppy floppy's happy hunt game - £0 (RRP £14) - paid for with amazon vouchers
*tomy foam cone factory - £0 (RRP £18) - paid for with amazon vouchers

*ariel shoes
*Rapunzel shoes

*large grimms rainbow
*broomstick and jiji stuffed toy (from kiki's delivery service :haha:)
*story sack

stocking fillers
*wooden peacock - £8.50
*little people ariel and friends - £0 (RRP £13) - paid for with advantage points
*yoyo
*stuff from claire's accessories - £7 (RRP £25)
*tinkerbell bag
*shell purse
*belle brush
*some bath stuff e.g. lush bath bombs, Disney princess, etc

Christmas eve box

the dinosaur that pooped Christmas
some sort of Christmas toy?
lush bath bomb
hot chocolate
Christmas dvd
stickers/activity book
Christmas pyjamas

FAMILY

mum and stepdad - happiness planner, cards against humanity

sister and BIL - ????

niece - dear zoo story sack

cousin's DD - story sack

other cousin's DD - what the ladybird heard story sack

dad and stepmum - ????

OH's mum and dad - ????

FOB - murakami tshirt and 'my dad used to be so cool' book

Are you making your own story sacks? Would love to see a pic! X

Are you making your own story sacks? Would love to see a pic! X

yeah I'm going to! i'll post pics once I'm done :) still trying to find a third book to do because I don't want to do dear zoo twice :wacko: any suggestions?

What age is the child?

she'll only be 10 months at Christmas! I was thinking 'a squash and a squeeze' but changed my mind.

Great lists! What's a story sack??

thank you :) its a bag with the book and supporting materials :) I'm going to put figures of the animals in the book, the 'noisy' version of the book, some foam animal masks and an activity/sticker book for one of them - the other two are too young

What about...

Hungry caterpillar
Bear hunt (you could make sensory bottles for the different elements)
Old McDonald had a farm (or any rhyme 5 little Ducks/frogs/monkeys)
Or even a generic nursery rhyme bag with; star, spider, frog, duck, bus etc so she can reach in and chose one and sing with mummy!
Where's spot?

I should be able to think of loads more, but my mind isn't working! It's such a lovely idea, I'd have loved that as a gift for my little girl :)

That's a great idea for a present! I might do one of those for my youngest, she loves books.

My lg likes The very busy spider. I make the animal noises which she finds v amusing! She also seems to like those Elmer books.

What about...

Hungry caterpillar
Bear hunt (you could make sensory bottles for the different elements)
Old McDonald had a farm (or any rhyme 5 little Ducks/frogs/monkeys)
Or even a generic nursery rhyme bag with; star, spider, frog, duck, bus etc so she can reach in and chose one and sing with mummy!
Where's spot?

I should be able to think of loads more, but my mind isn't working! It's such a lovely idea, I'd have loved that as a gift for my little girl :)

fab ideas! i might actually do bear hunt! :) will have a look for stuff for it later.

That's a great idea for a present! I might do one of those for my youngest, she loves books.

My lg likes The very busy spider. I make the animal noises which she finds v amusing! She also seems to like those Elmer books.

i think i'm going to do one for DD too now! will check out the busy spider, thank you :D

i've just bought the tomy foam cone thing and hoppy floppy's happy hunt game on amazon so two more things checked off :D

Great lists! Some lovely presents there :xmas9:

Yay another story sack fan!! I'm doing the gruffalo and also the three Billy goats gruff.

Here's what I have so far =)

Attachments

• IMAG4985_1.jpg
    IMAG4985_1.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 10
Great lists

Great lists! Some lovely presents there :xmas9:

thank you :D do you two have lists? will have to go and stalk!

Yay another story sack fan!! I'm doing the gruffalo and also the three Billy goats gruff.

Here's what I have so far =)

oh wow I love your holztiger animals! :cloud9: I got DD the peacock and I really want some of the bigger animals. I'm defo getting holztiger for my niece's dear zoo story sack :haha:

I'd love that gruffalo too but it's sold out! did you get your stuff from Babi pur? :)

I've decided to make my DD one with a book about bees, the plan toys bee hives and the plan toys flower toy.

just saw the Babi pur tape on the box in the background of your picture so that answers my question :haha:

took a picture of what I've bought so far, minus her dressing up rail and play shop because they're both flat packed in boxes :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 10
Great list!!! :thumbup:

I LOVE story sacks, can't wait until W is old enough to really grasp the idea of them :D

just saw the Babi pur tape on the box in the background of your picture so that answers my question :haha:

:haha: love babipur. I do get the majority of the toys from there. I love Holztiger too! I have been stashing them for months for Christmas. The gruffalo is from another shop as the one babipur had was huge and was a tad pricey for my story sack. This is the mini one and was only a tenner ! :thumbup:
It's from green owl toys =)

I'm hooked on story sacks now. So much fun

Ohhh I have the bee hives stashed! Do u know of any books about bees? .... shamelessly stealing your ideas haha

Great list!!! :thumbup:

I LOVE story sacks, can't wait until W is old enough to really grasp the idea of them :D

next Christmas she'll be loving a story sack I bet! :happydance:

:haha: love babipur. I do get the majority of the toys from there. I love Holztiger too! I have been stashing them for months for Christmas. The gruffalo is from another shop as the one babipur had was huge and was a tad pricey for my story sack. This is the mini one and was only a tenner ! :thumbup:
It's from green owl toys =)

I'm hooked on story sacks now. So much fun

Ohhh I have the bee hives stashed! Do u know of any books about bees? .... shamelessly stealing your ideas haha

I think I'm going to shamelessly steal your gruffalo idea too :haha: I didn't think I'd get a cheaper gruffalo!

I haven't seen inside this book but I love the look of the illustrations on the front page and it sounds good so I'm going to get it!

https://www.thebookpeople.co.uk/web..._product_tbp?productId=622097&catalogId=10051

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->