Vvf on 13dpo, or evap?

kits

Reaction score
Woke up feeling pretty bloated yesterday & today which isn't normal for me since I follow keto so I took a couple of tests. Today's showed a vvf line immediately, not after 1 or 2 minutes but immediately. I'm just wondering if it could still be just a shadow or evap?

The only other time I had an evap it came up after about an hour.

Can anyone actually see? Pics with 2 tests has yesterday's on bottom & today's on top. I also added a pic of my IC that I took with same fmu but that barely even shows a shadow if anyone can even see it?

If it is a bfp, at 13dpo surely it should be a tad darker?

20190526_083125.jpg

It's not letting my upload anymore photos :p

Finally able to upload the others. They're all so faint so probably just indents?

20190526_083225.jpg 20190526_083354.jpg

I see a line on the top one too, I don't think evaps show up straight away do they :-k wishing you lots of luck! Xx

Thanks ladies!!

Trying to not think about it is so difficult. Not going to take another frer until tomorrow morning.

I did take another IC, and that is a little clearer to see than this morning's. Took a photo but it's not coming up on the photo for me at all.

20190526_113859.jpg

Same test in slightly darker light, still not easy to see on photo. I tried adding an arrow as near as possible but it ended up just to the right of it, I'm not great at doodling on my phone

20190526_114721.jpg

I can see something on your top frer and on the last pic of the ic xxx best of luck xxx

Its faint but I see it on all of them
I was looking at your chart on FF, and with a positive OPK still on the 19 (which means ovulation can be anywhere from 12-36 hours after the positive), O day might have been the 20 or 21 too. Putting you maybe at 11-12 DPO possibly as well today, not necessarily at 13 DPO! I was having vvvvvf at 11 and 12 DPO!

FX for you!

Its faint but I see it on all of them
I was looking at your chart on FF, and with a positive OPK still on the 19 (which means ovulation can be anywhere from 12-36 hours after the positive), O day might have been the 20 or 21 too. Putting you maybe at 11-12 DPO possibly as well today, not necessarily at 13 DPO! I was having vvvvvf at 11 and 12 DPO!

FX for you!

Thanks missielibra, I didn't actually think about that! Glad you checked!

Keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow. My hormones & cycles have been crazy for such a long time, my body is only just stabilising after changing the way I eat so I actually have a little bit of hope. For about a year I didn't even know if I was actually ovulating so I have been pretty down, but last cycle was finally a tad more normal. This cycle I've been feeling great, tons of ewcm, really strong +opk's & we bd near ovulation.

Thanks again all for the hopeful wishes!

So today I think I'm feeling a little less hopeful. The tests look just like they did yesterday.

I opened another box just in case yesterday's were an indent with that batch. I didn't get an immediate lunge as I did with yesterday's, but after a minute or so I got similar looking one just slightly fainter (box b).

I prepared myself for that, but it did make me think it was that the first was an indent, so I used the second test from yesterday's box a as well & got the same result as yesterday.

No progression, same lines at same time. Even the IC looks the same ](*,)

Both came up within 1-3 minutes.

20190527_110209.jpg 20190527_110550.jpg 20190527_110653.jpg 20190527_110832.jpg

Oops, sorry the last photo is another angle of 27/05 fmu from box a, not b.

20190527_125236.jpg

Yea, I think they're all just indents. Made OH buy some Sainsbury's cheapies & nothing on them.

20190527_140713.jpg

I see lines on all your FRER arent the Sainsbury’s test less sensitive, so maybe too early for them? Xx

I think frer are more sensitive though hun and I see lines on all of them. Fx!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->