w00p! 12dpooooo!

CandyApple19

Pregnant with #3, PAL.
Reaction score
and i'm feeling alot different today, more so than every other day.
All my symptoms have increased along with a big temp rise this morn, the main symptom being a very sore right boob, cant lay on the damn thing and its presence is always felt. My cervix has been very confused too, been changing all day! Also got a very persistent dull ache near my right ovary or more so around my section scar. Everyones toldme my chart is looking fantastic, so if i'm not preg at least i'm the proud owner of such a lovely chart!!

Enough rambling, how are we all, and wat dpo are we all?? Any doubts or feeling optimistic???

Hi Hun,

I am 9 dpo and wish I hd more to tell. Have had a few twinges and my breasts seem quite heavy but other than that nothing really - thinking its prob not my month. Hope all stays positive for you:flower:

I'm 11dpo and getting my usual AF symptoms- intense mood swings (I'm about to explode) and the usual right-side migraine.

I think I'm disqualified for this cycle.

The very very very best luck to you, though xxx

hi hun ,, im 8dpo now not more lol.. but i got funny ache right side too.. and blocked nose and sneezing all time , bit tired and i havent checked my cervix since yesterday but it was medium not hight not low but ive been told dont do it as it means nothing, and ur chart does look very good, not sure bout mine lol ..xx

mandy urs looked fine! ur temps still way above coverline, no giving up yet ;)

Lulu, sometimes no news is good news!

LaRockera: damn :( i hope ur wrong..and its just reactions to other hormones? :(

tx hun ,, well we both got faint lines so it looking good i hope ,, xx

aye, but i never count on the cheapies, theyre shitty...until i get a proper strong line thats blatently there, its a bfn to me. :) can only wait now.

ahh see..mine were just dipstick cheapies. tescos uns are alright! i'd retest tomorrow if i were u.;)x

i might i got asda test left then that it till sat as im broke lol

oooh looking good hunni fingers crossed for you!!!!
as for me im 11dpo not feeling pregnant just tired and got snuffly runny nose few cramps here and there still alot of cm and since last night ive had a bloo taste on n off in my mouth i thought i had a poorly tooth but i didnt?! lol anyway i havent got my hopes up this month so we shall see

Yeah your chart looks like a BFP!!!

haha TY tbuns! i'm half expecting it to just drop and go to the loo in disappointment and see a big mess..

TY strawberry chick! i didntf eel preg with ollie, only briefly from 8-10 weeks, then norm again! x

haha TY tbuns! i'm half expecting it to just drop and go to the loo in disappointment and see a big mess..

TY strawberry chick! i didntf eel preg with ollie, only briefly from 8-10 weeks, then norm again! x

I bet not! :D

hope ur right!! i reallllly do LOL! watch this space.... *PERIOD*

tues/weds, hopin' wants me to try wait til wedsn, or thurs if possible.
I guess my temps will help me interprit whether it'd be a good idea to or not :) xx

Hi everyone,

Well i'm 11dpo today and gutted, knew that I should not have POAS:dohh:

Obviously I got BFN, was so hoping this might have been the month, I had cramps on 3,4 and 6dpo, and can feeling slight cramps now which just seems like AF is coming to get me.:cry::cry: AF is due on Weds or Tues.

With my other 3 babies I just fell pregnant, AF was late and tested, none of this obsession, its driving me mad:growlmad:

Do you think I am out this month? On the plus side I had horrific headaches on 8 and 9dpo which is very strange, have been shattered, CP is high and soft and tmi sorry CM has the wierdest sweet smell to it very strange. Oh add to that my new obssession with cheese and onion, golden wonder crisps sandwiches, its all I want to eat :haha:

Sorry for going on and fx'd for everyone. I'm not gonna test unless AF is late as sick of the BFN.

Take Care x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"