Wahooo!!! BFP - after 18 months of TTC!

rottpaw

Mommy to Ethan & Reece!
Reaction score
Hi ladies! I am so excited to share our BFP result this morning. Please pray our little one sticks and I am so excited to celebrate with all of you!! :hugs:

Congrats hunnie hope it works out for u x

Thank you Sian you too!! I see you have a few days left before testing - FX'd for you!

tested early! bfn. cant wait for the day i can tell the world! nice to hear that people do get preg after months of trying!
xx

It definitely happens. Hubby and I TTC for 18 months! So your day to share that wonderful news WILL come! Hugs!

Rottpaw congrats!!! I knew it was your month honey. YAY!!! We're both in the 35+ club and both have our BFPs! When is your EDD? Mine is March 4. Yay, yay, yay!!!

Congrats Rottpaw. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months - you deserve it xoxox

Awh what lovely news, big congratulations! x Hope I can follow in your footsteps this weekend!

congrats wishing u happy healthy 9 months

Congrats to you. This is great news. And wishing you a happy and health nine months.

Thank you ladies! Dizzy, it looks like you are almost there!

And redrose, I am actually from TN. I live in GA now but TN will always be "home"!

I just realized there's a whole page of posts I missed. So sorry ladies! :blush: Is it too early to claim pregnancy insanity, LOL? Or maybe blame the 3 hours sleep I got last night. Was too excited because of testing this morning to sleep either before OR after I tested, LOL! So here I sit, barely conscious but very happy!

Heartree - thank you so much! It is so nice to see more of us 35+ getting these bfps!! I am a little confused on due date. I use the fertility friend calculator which shows me at March 13. However, it seems to be counting today as w4, day 1, when if my first day of last period was June 6, wouldn't this actually be the beginning of/heading into week 5? :shrug: I ov'd at day 15 and today is 15dpo. This whole "starting from last period" count really throws me for a loop! Any help is appreciated! :hugs:

Rottpaw, your EDD sounds correct to me. From what you are saying these are the dates:

June 6 - first day of AF
June 20 - Ovulation

This is a 2 week, 1 day timespan which counts as the first 2 weeks and 1 day.

Today is July 5 so you are actually 14dpo today. This is another 2 weeks.

Add that together and you get 4 weeks plus 1 day. Does that make sense?

I ovulated on June 11 and my EDD is March 4. You ovulated on June 20, 9 days later than me, so you will be due March 13.

Yay! A March bean!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->