Wait... What?

Joss_Taylor

Reaction score
So I've always been the one that said 'we should just have a baby, if we wait for right time it'll never happen'. He finally caved in. Then after our LO was born I said 'we have one, two wont be that much harder'. And he said no (LO is only 5 months, lol)! We decided to wait until February or March to be NTNP. I came to terms with it, decided to switch jobs and really liked the idea of saving money for a few months.

Then, my super paranoid husband who wants to use several forms of BC at once, decided the pull out method was a great idea. Knowing full well I am not on ANY BC. And not once, but twice! I was already feeling kinda off before, having tons of early pregnancy symptoms including AF cramps with no AF. I don't know what got into him! We switched rolls. I have an interview tomorrow for my dream job and it's going to suck if I have to tell them in 3 months that I'm pregnant. Im hoping as long as I don't test AF will eventually just show up. It doesn't help that my baby sister, she's only 7, is insisting there's another baby in their.

I was finally okay with waiting a few months :dohh:. Oh well, deep down I'm okay with it, if I wasn't i would have insisted on him using some form of protection. If it was meant to be it'll happen. I've already got myself excited though.

When is AF due? Eek how scary & exciting all at the same time :haha:
good luck for your interview :thumbup: i recently got the dream job id been waiting agessss for but its not as good as i thought lol

Lol wish my hubby would switch like that! We use pull out for 2 years now, even when I am ovulating and we only got pg once. Good luck! Keep us updated!

I have no idea when AF is due. I've only had in once since LO was born but I've felt like it was coming for almost three weeks and nothings happened lol.

The interview went great though, they gave me a tour and everything, so I have my fingers crossed.

When will you be testing?
hope you get the job :D when will they let you know?

I have a regular ob appointment Thursday, it's been scheduled for a few months so I'm just waiting to talking o my midwife! I didn't want to waste the money lol.

And I'm hoping they call me back soon about the job! They said HR is slow and not to get worried if I don't hear anything for a couple weeks. I'm praying it's sooner! It would probably be beginning of January before I started working, there's a month of training!

omg i cant believe you havent tested! you have amazing willpower!! let us know how you get on :)

If i thought I was pregnant and this was my first I'd be testing everyday lol. But my LO isn't even 6 months, my baby fever hasn't spiked again. And I'm still convinced I'm not but my midwife cancelled my appointment for tomorrow so I'm gonna have to test. I'm SOOO nervous lol.

Eek. I'd be testing like yesterday!!

Must be hard not knowing. Let us know x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->