Waiting and the holidays...

Arlene04

Reaction score
I guess this all depends on where you are at in your waiting journey... but anyone else find the holidays difficult as you wait to TTC? It makes me ache all the more for a little family with kids to celebrate the magic with. Next Christmas I'll hopefully be pregnant, so it'll be few years yet until there are little ones to fill the house. Doesn't help that my fiancé and I have been discussing kids even more so lately, which while I love the openness and planning we've been doing lately, it's made me all the more broody!

It's sadly not any easier when you're trying for a baby and still don't have one when the holidays roll around. I feel your pain! I am praying that by next Christmas, I will be pregnant or that we'll already have our first little one.

I feel the same way especially since moving countries and not having any of my own family close to me and not able to celebrate with them. When my husband and I sit on the couch looking at the lights on the tree we say to each other next Christmas there will be 3 of us here, one in my belly of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->