Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

Thanks Keely. That's exactly what I plan to do. I will also be adding in my inositol which is used with pcos and seems to really sway girl. On one of the gender sway websites it had a 78% chance of going girl. And I will be on clomid which I found out tends to sway girl.

On top of that I am eating low carb to help lower blood sugar as higher blood sugar sways boy.

So hopefully I get my girl. But either way a healthy bubba is what I want.

Nope Kaity haven't had any more snow...yet.Right now it's not too cold honestly, it hasn't even been very cold lately. :shrug: I still wear my fall/winter coat though. Did you watch the video of Roxy I posted? I was moving my phone to see if she would follow it and she did. :haha: <3

When I was holding her on the couch she was touching the pillow and newspaper for the texture.I'm glad I bought her the crinkle toy for Christmas and I think she'll really like it.

I'm not even nervous for the eeg tomorrow just glad it's not a sleep deprived one. :thumbup:

All of our snow melted! We had about 9 inches. But this week has been in the 40s and rainy.

It feels more like early spring here rather than late fall.It's supposed to be 58 Saturday and 60 on Sunday but rainy.I don't remember it ever being that warm in December.

Wow that is really warm! Sounds nice. Hopefully plants don't get confused.

I can handle the 40 ish degree weather. I really struggle with thr freezing cold. It was in the single digits for a week and it was very unpleasant.

A couple years ago we almost could've worn shorts the week before Christmas! They're forecasting a bit of snow just before Christmas but it won't stick because we'll be just above freezing for highs.

I'm used to the cold weather but I'm not complaining about the warmer temps. :haha:

We are suppose to get snow tomorrow. I am thinking it will probably just be rain.

I must admit I really liked takin ds in the snow. He liked observing and walking on the cleared sidewalk. :haha: He started crying when I put him in the snow. He was in a snowsuit so I'm not sure why he didn't like it.

darkriver- welcome! I've added you to our list (second post). Please let me know if your dates change and I will update. Do you have any plans or goals to accomplish during your wait? Nice job on the control of Christmas gifts for your DD...I did better than last year with my DS but still not great. Main gift is a kitchen set so of course you have to have all the accessories lol.

Lose weight and have some money behind me, I didnt last time and regretted it. So I am starting the being serious about my weight tomorrow. No point now.

I was so wrong about the snow. We have at least a half inch and its coming down fast.

I need to get back on the ball and lose weight. I am maintaining but who knows for how long. I have just been in a bad funk lately.

Thanks Keely. That's exactly what I plan to do. I will also be adding in my inositol which is used with pcos and seems to really sway girl. On one of the gender sway websites it had a 78% chance of going girl. And I will be on clomid which I found out tends to sway girl.

On top of that I am eating low carb to help lower blood sugar as higher blood sugar sways boy.

So hopefully I get my girl. But either way a healthy bubba is what I want.

Good luck, I hope that you get her too! Not gonna lie it's a little weird trying to get used to the idea of a :pink: bundle when all you know is :blue: but I still feel incredibly grateful to have been blessed with one of each, especially since this is likely my last baby as DH seems pretty sure that we won't have a 3rd but nothing is set in stone yet.
I've noticed that women with PCOS tend to have more girls in general, I think it has something to do with reduced fertility. For whatever reason that science has yet to be able to explain lower fertility tends to produce more girls where as higher fertility produces more boys. This seems to be particularly true with male fertility but is also quite common with female fertility. I think for women though it has more to do with pH level as CM that isn't very fertile has a low pH level and very fertile CM has a high pH level.

We don't have any snow down here yet and I hope it stays away until after we return home from my mother's for Christmas. We're going up to Kansas City for a week and if the weather is supposed to get bad down here we'll have to cut our trip short.

Jadzia good luck with your HCG draw. Hopefully they get whatever is going on figured out soon, preferably with some very congratulatory news. :flower:

Darkriver good luck with your weight loss, I hope that you reach your goal before TTC. :thumbup:

My eeg went pretty good today.The one part I didn't like was when the flashing lights were used on the bright side it wasn't done for very long! The woman who did the test was very nice and joked a bit.She stayed through out since she told me to do different things like breathing slowly and kept my eyes open when the flashing lights were on.When my mom was driving me home I felt a bit dizzy but nothing more.My family doctor and neurologist will be getting a copy of the test.I was going to ask how long it would take for the results to come back but forgot.

darkriver and Krissie-It is very hard to lose weight but it's VERY VERY worth it!!! :thumbup: I lost 50 lbs in less than four years and feel soooooo much better than I ever thought I could!! :)

I also forgot to say that when I saw Roxy on Sunday I loved her baby smell. :haha: Her hair is growing in slowly except for the bald spot on the back of her head.Some of her hair at the back near the bottom looks dark and on the top of her head it's a light colour almost blonde.

Anyone have special plans this weekend? I don't...yet just going to the gym on Sunday like usual.

Not much going on here. Ds is sick with croupe so just relaxing and trying to keep him relaxed.

I am hoping to set up our Christmas tree. Guess we will see how far I can get.

Just looked up croupe on google and hopefully Christian recovers. :flower:

My mom put up our tree two weeks.It was actually my grandma's before she had her stroke and went into a nursing home.I can't believe how many ornaments she had for it not all of them are even on the tree. :haha:

My right ear has been ringing all day and it's driving me nuts!! When I woke up this morning it was already ringing and I don't know why it started. Maybe it's from the eeg I had yesterday? Who knows as long as it stops ringing soon.

How was everyone'e weekend? Mine was good nothing too exciting happened.

My right ear finally stopped ringing!

Can you add me to the list? TTC #2 April 2016!

Welcome Anne!!

My weekend was uneventful. A lot of baby snuggles and TV time. I hate to use TV but he won't rest. But it was nice to relax.

Tomorrow should be interesting considering I'm going to the mall with my cousin,grandma,my mom and her aunt.My grandma is taking a handi transit bus with my cousin to the mall so we're meeting them there in the morning.

Also, I can't believe Roxy is already 5 months old!!! <3 It seems like she was just born. :wacko: She's already growing up too fast. :haha: I can't wait to see her again next week if not sooner!!! :cloud9:

Welcome Anne! :flower:

My weekend was uneventful as well. OH and I relaxed at home all weekend while my kids were with their dad. It was nice and relaxing, but I missed my babies.

Tomorrow I'm babysitting my nephew for a little while, which I'm super excited about. Plus, I'm giving him cake for his birthday so he can be all sugared up when he goes home :haha:

Tara - It is crazy how fast little ones grow up isn't it? Enjoy your trip to the mall :)

I am so excited!! I just need to share my news. I have been working with my boss about dropping down to 4 days a week. And he said today that it looks like that is going to be possible for next school year!! I told him in a few years if gets the ability to hire 2 full time people in my position I am willing to go back. But for now while my son is young I would like a little less work. And my DH was very supportive so that is even better!

:wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->