Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

I was on the nexplanon, implant in my arm. It was a horrendous removal, an hour of digging around in my arm and four stitches.

Oh goodness that sounds hideous. Thank goodness it's over with!!

I am dreading my mirena removal

I'm actually getting my Mirena out tomorrow! Was going to wait until April but am having weird side effect the last couple months with bad cramps, headaches, etc so I decided to remove it early. Not changing our ttc time frame though.

jadzia- :hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry hun. I hope you all are able to talk and come to some kind of compromise. We are always here for you to talk to. It seems kind of sudden- has he been thinking this for awhile or did something happen?

Ashley- oh that sounds awful! Glad it's over for you!

Symphony- wonderful news about booking your vacation!! What part of France are you going to? You and your mom will have such a great time. I hope this month gives you a good idea on what to expect when you come off in July. You're getting close now!

Tara- sounds like a great idea that will carry a lot of meaning for you :thumbup:

Gagrlinpitt- i hope it goes smoothly for you hun and isn't painful or uncomfortable :hugs:

ARuppe- awesome news about getting your mirena out! One step closer to TTC!

I'm actually getting my Mirena out tomorrow! Was going to wait until April but am having weird side effect the last couple months with bad cramps, headaches, etc so I decided to remove it early. Not changing our ttc time frame though.

I'd love to hear how that goes!

Jadzia - I'm so sorry hun. :hugs: I think that's a really crappy reason for your DH to want to stop, but that's because there is a 17 year gap between me and my youngest sister and I love her dearly. I'm sure that she doesn't feel left out as my brother and I spoil her and she's the sweetest little girl in the world. I actually have pretty big age gaps between most of my siblings and we all still get along well and love each other.

ARuppe - Good luck with getting your Mirena out! What an exciting step towards TTC. :D

Gagrlinpitt - I hope that everything goes smoothly when you get yours taken out and that it doesn't hurt or feel too uncomfortable. :thumbup:

Symphony - How exciting! Have fun on your vacation in France with your mom. :D

I'm still not sure what's going on with my body! I stopped bleeding after removal, and now I keep feeling like I got it, I have that "wet" feeling, but it isn't there. I guess only time will tell.

I'm still not sure what's going on with my bodtha stopped bleeding after removal, and now I keep feeling like I got it, I have that "wet" feeling, but it isn't there. I guess only time will tell.

Maybe what you had was a breakthrough or withdrawal bleed. I've heard of that happening a lot after women first get off of their birth control. Your body may need a little time to sort itself out before you're fertile again but hopefully it won't take long.

Six months today! :happydance:

And fittingly, my period started today. Four days on the dot after coming off the pill. Fits with what happened the only other time I came off it in the last five years. So I now know when I can stop it in July based on when we are going on vacation. Now to see how long it lasts. Funny, Ive totally forgotten what it's like...it's been so long since I've had one! :shrug:

Symphony - that's great news about your holiday. Am sure you can't wait. Also that will be good for you to see his your body reacts with taking a month off bcp. I hope your period isn't too bad. We really haven't that long left now.

So my husband changed his mind about TTC. Now he says he doesn't think we should because the baby might "feel left out" being so much younger than our other kids (they are 10 and almost 9 years old). The other thing is he has delayed ejaculation (can't usually ejaculate when we're intimate), and I've had 2 miscarriages and 2 chemical pregnancies (only 1 successful pregnancy), AND the medication I'm on right now has apparently stopped my period (since October).

I don't have anywhere else I can talk about how disappointed I am.

So sorry to hear that. Maybe talking things through again might help. I have a few siblings with large age gap and we got on great I don't think age matters.

This morning I realized that I was ignoring my scars thinking that they would go away.Now I've accepted that they are a part of me and I'm ok with that. :thumbup:

Got the Mirena out yesterday...quick and easy. Some small cramps but otherwise feel good! I'm hoping my headaches. Etc will go away now!

Tara- congratulations on your acceptance! I found that once I could accept that the things from my past are a part of who I am and embrace it, I finally felt free and could move on.

A- glad it went so smoothly! FX'd your headaches go away! I used to get cycle related migraines but haven't had them since I got preggo with DS...I've not missed them one bit!

Got the Mirena out yesterday...quick and easy. Some small cramps but otherwise feel good! I'm hoping my headaches. Etc will go away now!

That is such a relief to hear.. I have been so nervous about it.

Hope you feel better! Getting close!

I spoke too soon yestetday, was just a small bit of spotting but it's gone now. Hmm...

I can't believe my niece will be six months old tomorrow!!! :wacko: She's growing up way too fast!!!

Sorry I haven't commented much on this thread! Have caught up now so just wanting to say hi again! Now it's 2016 it really feels like everything is so much closer.

Hi again FX! Happy to have you back again over here!

Hey again ladies! Wish I could keep up with you! Life is always distracting. I'm just going to start talking like I never left!

So, I am for sure trying in May. Which is exciting!! (Was iffy, but now I'm 100% sure) I think I'm going to get off the BCP end of March or early April and NTNP till May. When I went off the BCP once it took 8 weeks for my cycle to return. Till then I'm going to keep busy with nursing school and working on losing weight. Got a gym membership and feeling great about it so far! I will also be graduating in May! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->