Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

Congrats to the ladies with their BFPs, so exciting!! And here for the ladies suffering depression and anxiety, it has been a big problem in my family. It sounds like counselling will be a big help though. When I have been at my worst I think it would have helped but I guess I wasn't ready to acknowledge it x

Krissie- or the random "oh my period is late so I'll go spend a small fortune on a test. Only to get home and start spotting" :dohh:

So does anyone watch any good tv shows? I like American ones don't watch soaps.

So does anyone watch any good tv shows? I like American ones don't watch soaps.

I like American Horror Story but it's very adult. I also like Once Upon a Time, Bones, House, Game of Thrones, Star Trek Voyager, New Girl, Mindy Project, Fringe, and Freaks and Geeks.

And now I just realized I watch to much tv.

Kaity-Depression can be crippling and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.All I remember was that I felt dead and numb inside.The only way I would feel something was when I self harmed and I knew what I was doing was wrong.Along with that,I also thought of different ways that I could end my life but never attempted which I'm so glad I didn't do!

Today I looked at my left arm and saw my scars.There faded but not very visible and I'm not going to lie,it's been a hard road to get this far.The last time I had an urge to self harm was in 2008 from what I remember and I think it'll always be at the back of my mind.

I think the Chiefs play New England this coming Sunday the 17th.It should be a good game!!

well, i'm really proud of you Tara to have found the strength needed to work through your issues, even if they never completely go away :hugs: It should be a good game! It will be a tough one to win but I think overall it's a great matchup! Who does Seattle play?

Miss N8- ATM, I like Once Upon a Time, Jane the Virgin, Nashville, Game of Thrones, Quantico, House of Cards (on Netflix). Right now i'm binge watching Person of Interest and am hooked! I've watched Bones in the past and it's a great show, though I haven't watched the last 2 seasons. Are you looking for ones to watch online or a current show to watch on TV?

Hi ladies! I've officially moved over to TTC as I've had my birth control removed today. Can I still hangout with you ladies?! You're so awesome!

I started bleeding a dark brown early this morning, had my birth control removed, so now it's bright red and I'm cramping. Should I count this as cd1?

And I watch football, and am from Minnesota, it's safe to say I cried when we lost because of that field goal!

Hi ladies! I've officially moved over to TTC as I've had my birth control removed today. Can I still hangout with you ladies?! You're so awesome!

I started bleeding a dark brown early this morning, had my birth control removed, so now it's bright red and I'm cramping. Should I count this as cd1?

Sounds like cd 1. Good luck in ttc and of course you're welcome here!

Of course you're still welcome here hun! Every one of us started out WTT here but most of us have stayed and supported each other even when we've moved over since we all move over at different times. It was basically meant to be a group for women that were either planning to TTC or give birth in 2016. :flower:

Kaity - That happened to me so often when I was WTT between DS and my current pregnancy and my cycles were so wonky from breastfeeding. It seemed like every time I bought a test I either started my period that same day or the very next day. :wacko:

And now I've stopped bleeding completely! What is going on with my body?!

Of course you are welcome here!! The goal is for us to all stick together through the entire journey :) Hmm..it may take a little bit as your cycle regulates. Did the doctor say you could have some bleeding from the removal? Maybe your cervix or something was just irritated?

She said I may have a withdrawal bleed- but I was bleeding way before removal and stopped an hour or so after! So weird. I'm crazy and took an opk, negitave of course lol. But we had sex tonight, just to cover our bases! Lol

congrats!! What type did you have?

I hope we all stick together through all of our journeys. :)

I bought my tickets for my mother/daughter trip to France! Wooot! We leave July 30th, back august 8th. It is going to be amazing. Still have to book Mexico but will be doing that soon. This is going to be a fantastic summer!

In other news I'm off BC for the month. I ran out and my insurance got weird so I won't be getting it for another few weeks. I figured this would be a good test to see what my body will do for this month. Haven't had a breakthrough bleed yet...it's been three days. I will be going back on until July but I'm glad to get an excuse to see what happens, I haven't been off it in nearly 5 years.

I was on the nexplanon, implant in my arm. It was a horrendous removal, an hour of digging around in my arm and four stitches.

So my husband changed his mind about TTC. Now he says he doesn't think we should because the baby might "feel left out" being so much younger than our other kids (they are 10 and almost 9 years old). The other thing is he has delayed ejaculation (can't usually ejaculate when we're intimate), and I've had 2 miscarriages and 2 chemical pregnancies (only 1 successful pregnancy), AND the medication I'm on right now has apparently stopped my period (since October).

I don't have anywhere else I can talk about how disappointed I am.

So my husband changed his mind about TTC. Now he says he doesn't think we should because the baby might "feel left out" being so much younger than our other kids (they are 10 and almost 9 years old). The other thing is he has delayed ejaculation (can't usually ejaculate when we're intimate), and I've had 2 miscarriages and 2 chemical pregnancies (only 1 successful pregnancy), AND the medication I'm on right now has apparently stopped my period (since October).

I don't have anywhere else I can talk about how disappointed I am.

I am so sorry hun. :hugs:

Kaity I think Seattle plays Atlanta if I'm not mistaken.I've thought of the perfect saying for a tattoo I want to get.It will say "not all scars are visible" which is so true! I have no clue when I'll get it done but sooner rather then later.I want to get it done on the inside of one of my arms somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->