Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

Congrats on setting a date Ali! I moved you up to May...sounds like a great plan to come off in March/April and let your body adjust.

And congratulations on your upcoming graduation! What a big accomplishment!

Hey again ladies! Wish I could keep up with you! Life is always distracting. I'm just going to start talking like I never left!

So, I am for sure trying in May. Which is exciting!! (Was iffy, but now I'm 100% sure) I think I'm going to get off the BCP end of March or early April and NTNP till May. When I went off the BCP once it took 8 weeks for my cycle to return. Till then I'm going to keep busy with nursing school and working on losing weight. Got a gym membership and feeling great about it so far! I will also be graduating in May! :happydance:

Wonderful update hun! Sounds like a lot of great things happening this spring.

Thanks Ksy and Krissie! Yes this spring will be exciting!! I'm excited about this year. A lot is starting to come together for us and it's a great feeling!

Today my niece Roxy turns 6 months!! I can't believe it!!

This morning I texted Lindsay to see how Roxy's doing but she never texted back. I'm beginning to think she texts back when she feels like it.I can understand her being busy and all since she has a baby.At the same time it would be nice to know how my niece is doing.I don't know if I want to text her anymore when she hardly ever replies back. :shrug:

Today my niece Roxy turns 6 months!! I can't believe it!!

This morning I texted Lindsay to see how Roxy's doing but she never texted back. I'm beginning to think she texts back when she feels like it.I can understand her being busy and all since she has a baby.At the same time it would be nice to know how my niece is doing.I don't know if I want to text her anymore when she hardly ever replies back. :shrug:

That is crazy! I can't remember exactly if it was when I was creeping on the forum or just started posting that she arrived. Time flys!!

My first niece is about to arrive! :happydance: Last month I got to be there for my first nephew's birth as well! That was sure something.. really bad shoulder distocia but everything turned out great.

Also, forgot to add.. I get being upset over not hearing anything. I feel the same way when I get 'ignored'. I don't know her so I'm not making any assumptions but if I was her I'd be glad my family wanted to be so involved in my child's life!

So Mirena removal was incredibly easy, not painful and very quick. I've had it in close a year and a half and really haven't had AF at all. I had heard that it may take a little time to return the way it was as the uterine lining gets thinned out. Well AF came with a vengeance starting yesterday! Guess that wasn't the case! Ugh... at least I can start tracking it and getting familiar with my cycles again.

So Mirena removal was incredibly easy, not painful and very quick. I've had it in close a year and a half and really haven't had AF at all. I had heard that it may take a little time to return the way it was as the uterine lining gets thinned out. Well AF came with a vengeance starting yesterday! Guess that wasn't the case! Ugh... at least I can start tracking it and getting familiar with my cycles again.

At least you aren't sitting around wondering when she will show! It took me 8 weeks to finally get AF after getting of the BCP. It drove me nuts. I don't enjoy her visits, but I'd rather have her visits than not know when she might show.

so lucky you got yours right away! I'm waiting for mine, it hasn't even been a week yet lol. Maybe I'll catch the egg before my first period! Wishful thinking!

glad your removal went slowly and while it sucks to have AF, in this case, it's a great thing now that you know where you are in your cycles!

Ashley - I'm pretty sure I remember you from my first pregnancy. Our due dates were pretty close!

Hey ladies! I'll be joining you in WTT. We made a one month try this month and weren't successful. So now we'll be waiting until the spring, probably April or May. I have a LEEP procedure next week, which I hear will put us out of TTC until at least the next cycle. And then almost everyone in DH's family has birthdays between September and December, so I'd like to try to have our kiddos outside of that time window. Though, I'm feeling very impatient and I want babies now!

Hello and welcome! I've added you to our list (second post). Let me know if your dates change and I can move you. Sorry that this month was unsuccessful for you but hopefully it wont take long in the spring! What is a LEEP procedure? And I hear you on wanting to avoid certain times for more birthdays. We only have my BIL, SIL niece and nephew that live by us. My niece and nephew are both in March. And then in April we have what is dubbed "birthday week" with BIL, DS, SIL and DH all within 7 days of each other! I am really hoping to avoid March and April!

Hello and welcome! I've added you to our list (second post). Let me know if your dates change and I can move you. Sorry that this month was unsuccessful for you but hopefully it wont take long in the spring! What is a LEEP procedure? And I hear you on wanting to avoid certain times for more birthdays. We only have my BIL, SIL niece and nephew that live by us. My niece and nephew are both in March. And then in April we have what is dubbed "birthday week" with BIL, DS, SIL and DH all within 7 days of each other! I am really hoping to avoid March and April!

Thanks!

So I had an abnormal pap, which required follow up testing and a biopsy. Which also unfortunately came back abnormal. I showed as having moderate to severe (CIN II to CIN III) cell changes on my cervix, which CIN III is the most severe before things turn into cervical cancer. I'm also HPV positive for one of the two bad strains. :( Because of all that, they recommended a LEEP, which is a minor surgical procedure where they both remove the abnormal cells from my cervix and send them for testing. It's supposed to be very successful, but since your cervix needs time to recover, you're not supposed to TTC for a while after. But yea, I'm having that on Tuesday, which as much as people reassure me that things will be fine, I'm rather anxious about it. I'm sure my anxiety will increase the closer I get *lol*

Ah, the birthday window. It's ridiculous. So September = BIL, FIL, my mom, DH's oldest nephew; October=SIL, Me; November=DH's 3rd nephew; December=DH, MIL, DH's 2nd nephew. It's so crowded! I bet there's even something I'm forgetting! *lol*

Oh gosh! I hope things go well for you next week and they are successful and the healing process goes smoothly :hugs:

Crazy how birthdays can get all bunched up! I was hoping to try for a fall baby but timing just doesn't work. So we are going for a winter one instead :)

I know I just had my birth control out Monday but I'm getting anxious! Lol. I've been doing opks every day to try and guesstimate if I will ovulate and when, and they have all been completely negitave. I'm getting frustrated! Lol

:hugs: did your doctor give you a timeframe of when you could expect your cycle to kickstart again?

She said usually within five weeks. Last time it came a couple days after so this is new

She said usually within five weeks. Last time it came a couple days after so this is new

I think a lot of women get withdrawal bleed after coming off of bc, so that might have been what happened the first time. But I know it can take a bit for your cycles to back to normal, so be patient. And even if you jump right into a regular cycle, you wouldn't O until somewhere in the middle. I actually don't O until CD17 and have a shorter LP. Good luck!

Welcome ser523! :wave: :flower:
I hope that your LEEP procedure goes well. I had mild dysplasia once and also needed a biopsy for it but had a completely normal pap 6 months later and so far haven't had the same problem since. I think this was 4 years ago if I remember correctly. I hope that everything turns out to be okay and that you're able to TTC as normal once your cervix has healed. :hugs:

I'm so excited that so many ladies are getting off of their birth control now. We'll have :bfp: everywhere before we know it! :happydance:

I know I just had my birth control out Monday but I'm getting anxious! Lol. I've been doing opks every day to try and guesstimate if I will ovulate and when, and they have all been completely negitave. I'm getting frustrated! Lol

I'm in the same boat. I had some spotting on Wednesday and nothing since. Last time I had a withdrawal bleed 3 days after. It's been a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->