Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

My birthday is in March. So I have arranged for my mom to take ds over night. So now I am trying to decide what to do. I kinda want to go to a spa. I've never been and since it's my 30th I figure something special would be nice.

I'm also thinking I'm going to look into laser hair removal. I'm thinking I'm going to set up a consultation soon.

Which day in March? My DD could end up sharing a birthday with you as any day in March is fair game for her to arrive. :D
I hope that you do get to do something lovely for your big 3-0. My DH just celebrated his back in November. I would kill for a spa day right now but our tax returns are pretty much spoken for so I don't think I'll be able to have one anytime soon.

Oddly enough 2 years before I got pregnant with DS I had dreams about having him and about 2 years before this pregnancy (when I was pregnant with DS) I had dreams about having her. It's crazy how they can work sometimes. 2 months prior to getting pregnant with DS I had 2 :bfp: dreams in a row; one was that I took a pregnancy test at home and the other was that I was told I was pregnant by a male doctor. When I actually got pregnant with him I used the same brand of test in the first dream and then when I set up an appointment with my female primary care physician at the time to confirm my pregnancy she wasn't available so they gave me a male doctor instead and he confirmed my pregnancy!

My birthday is March 28th.

Those are pretty crazy dreams. Before ds I had a few dreams about having a baby boy. But since him I've had a lot of dreams about a second one. They bounce back and forth between a girl and boy, but mostly a little girl that is a clone of my ds in personality and very close in looks. And she's always about 8 months and playing with ds.

Agh, I'm feeling really antsy today. I want to start TTC now, I want babies now! *lol* but I don't want to add to the clusterf*** of birthdays in the Sept-Dec ��

DH says he understands but he totally doesn't lol he just doesn't have the pressing need that I feel, you know?

It is really hard to wait. I can't tell you how many times I felt impatient to just go for it the last couple of months that we were WTT but I'm so glad that I waited until after our wedding as planned. We probably could have tried the cycle before the wedding as I O'd shortly before our wedding day and I wouldn't have gotten a :bfp: until after the wedding but I was really proud of myself for waiting until after. It also would have been a different baby and I'm so in love with my sweet Thea already, I can't imagine things playing out differently than they have. It may be dragging now but when the time comes you'll be glad that you waited and didn't "add to the cluster-f**k of birthdays between September and December" lol. It's also good to give your body that time to heal after your surgery. April will be here before you know it. :D

I'm getting so impatient too! I want to be pregnant NOW and I just stopped birth control 10 days ago! It's strange how when you want a baby you want them immediately!

I'm getting so impatient too! I want to be pregnant NOW and I just stopped birth control 10 days ago! It's strange how when you want a baby you want them immediately!

Yep! This is exactly how I'm feeling.

I decided to look back at my notes from before I got pregnant with ds. It appears after birth control removal I got a period 26 days later, that lasted 5 days. Then I got my next period 22 days later and had a positive opk on day 12 of that cycle, and that's when i conceived ds!

This has nothing to do with dreams but every June we have fireworks here and last year Lindsay's nephew Liam was born on firework night.His dad Lindsay's brother was also born on firework night in June but on a different date.If that's not an amazing connection with your child then I don't know what is!

I've been thinking of getting a tattoo with my niece's birthdate on the inside of my left wrist with her initials.Does anyone think that's weird?

My SIL is doing better, but she had another fever last night so they're keeping her and giving her more IV antibiotics. I'm sure they're ready to go home, but rather she stay till she's well so she doesn't get thrown back in the hospital!

I'm really hoping all of the cousins grow up together and are close because of it! I have some great memories with some of my cousins and it's too bad we all grew apart! Doesn't help that my brothers and I are kind of in an odd age group. Pretty much all our first cousins are quite a bit younger or quite a bit older depending on the side.

I've been bad/lazy. I needed to pick up my BC a week ago. So I've been off of it for almost 2 weeks (1 being the inactive pills.) It's not like I haven't been to the store. I simply don't want to wait a half hour and I keep forgetting to order them online. I guess I'll do that now and pick them up tomorrow.

I also get the impatient part. Since I set a month I've been really impatient. Maybe I'm just trying to hasten things by "being lazy." :haha: I'm going to be good though and wait. I've been hitting the gym and counting calories. Might as well get in shape so I'm ready to go!

Tver - I don't think it's weird. I just think that would be something to bring up to the parents first to see how they feel about it.

I'm there with you ladies in the impatient department. As soon as I figured out that I am good and ready to be pregnant...I just want to be already!

Ali- glad to hear your SIL is doing better and hope she gets to go home soon

Ashley-oooh! good thing you had your notes. FX'd your body does the same thing and you find yourself preggo soon!

I have dreams all the time but have only had one about the next baby. I don't know if baby was a boy or girl but it was a dream about Charles meeting them and it really was amazing. Can't wait for it to happen for real!

Anyone else excited for The Xfiles on Sunday? I sooooo cant wait!!!! :happydance:

I'm hoping AF is on her way. I was up with a teething toddler, (he's getting 4 at once) and some serious cramping last night! It would be awesome so I could start tracking properly and stop guessing about ovulation!

Ashley - Hope your toddler cuts those teeth fast!! My son did the same thing and was cutting 4 at once. It also seems that as soon as one breaks through he has more coming! Currently trying to get one molar to finish cutting and I'm pretty sure he has an incisor trying to come in.

My SIL is having symptoms once again so they're keeping her longer. :/ They don't know what is wrong.

How is everyone doing? Any fun weekend plans?

I have no plans this weekend. Just trying to rest and keep my mind off ttc. I'd like to organize my craft room but I'm finding that is an unlikely accomplishment. I'm thinking that might be a spring break goal. :D

Ashley- hope he gets those teeth in soon...I know how rough it can be. Charles used to cut all his in clusters. I thought the 6 teeth were bad until the next bundle of 8...I'm glad he's had all his teeth since 15 months (besides 2 yr molars).

Ali- oh no! I hope they can get her better soon :flower:

Krissie- that sounds like a fun project when you have a week off!

Ben and I went and saw the new stars wars movie. He really liked it but I thought it was just okay. I've never been a huge fan. But it was so nice to go on a date with him! We got home, ordered pizza and watched toy story with Charles. Tomorrow we are just hanging out. I think we may finally go get our wedding rings resized. They are way too big and we haven't been able to wear them for a couple months. Next week is bens last week at his current job. Once he switches over, it will be no time at all before we are trying! We may NTNP in March, depending on what the due date would be (anything after Dec 20th would be fair game). So not much longer at all!!

Christian teethed in clusters too. He has had all his since he was 16 months.

Kaity you will be trying in no time at all! I can't believe how fast time is already going this year.

I have no plans this weekend other then going to the gym tomorrow and visiting my grandma.Lindsay and Roxy might come over tomorrow!! :happydance: I honestly can't wait to watch The X-Files tomorrow night!!!!!! :thumbup:

Krissie- it was terrible going through it but isn't it nice to be "done" with teething now!? And thanks...now that I know we may be NTNP in March, it makes the rest of the wait so much easier. Even if we don't wind up doing it, I don't feel like I'm going crazy anymore! Is this a clomid cycle for you? What CD are you on?

Tara- I hope you get to see them tomorrow! And enjoy watching the X Files!

I am so glad to be done with teething! My nephew is teething now.

I did take clomid this cycle. I am cd 16 and got my positive opk today. So hoping I do o in the next day or so. I'm thinking I might tonight as I've been having lots of pinching going on my left ovary.

yay!!! Fingers crossed for you and hope that you get lucky and catch on the first clomid cycle again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->