Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

I hope your test went well AliJo.

I decided today to take the day off and do something for me. I organized my craft room and hung up my pictures. I can finally get in there and start getting my quilts done. I have at least 5 I want to do this year. And ideally I'd like to do 7. I also have a ton of scrapbooking to catch up on of ds.

We are getting a good dose of snow right now. Maybe school will be cancelled tomorrow. ;)

We haven't had much snow this winter. :coffee: Last winter we had A LOT of snow way more than I can ever remember.On Superbowl Sunday we got so much snow the schools were closed which hardly ever happens here.My mom couldn't go to work because we got so much snow and her car couldn't even be moved from the driveway.

Today I talked to a woman who works in the financial aid office at the college and said there would be no problem in applying for a program in September!!!! :happydance: I was thinking of applying to the Educational Support program.Before I do that I need to get my transcripts with my latest marks because I need a grade in grade 12 english in order to apply for the program.

I passed! That's all I care about. Her tests are usually covered by her notes really well, but this time they didn't do the job. I hit several questions thinking "What the heck is this?!" Guess I need to try to hit the book on top of the notes. It's so hard to do both though.

We're suppose get a blizzard Tuesday. Bit nervous about it because I need to be at a clinical that's an hour away from 2pm to 10pm. I'm afraid it will be bad on the way back. Wednesday we go again, but it'll most likely cancel. If our school cancels it cancels. I'm sad about that for a couple of reasons. 1) I'll have to make up time because it'll go over the allowed 16 hours. 2) It's at Blank which is really good peds hospital in Iowa. We won't get the time back there.

Tver - That's exciting! Hope the process is smooth for you. I get annoyed dealing with that stuff.

Congrats on passing! :thumbup:

You can call me Tara.Everyone else does. :)

My mom and I got to see Roxy today! She had a leather jacket on and looked so cute!! <3 :cloud9:

I'm apparently not on this list. Care to add me for June 2016 #1?

Hi all! Sorry I've been off on this thread for the last couple of days. I will go through tomorrow and catch up with everyone. Hope you all had a nice weekend...we had a great couple days! Ben starts his new job tomorrow so just anxious for him but otherwise all is well. So glad it is finally February and I can say that we may be trying next month and for sure by the month after next!!! I think the next couple months will be full of party planning for DS's bday... I've for sure decided on a Toy Story theme so time to hit pinterest up and start planning! It will be a nice distraction to get through the rest of the wait

Pinterest is the best. I spend hours on it haha.

Well ladies.. Friday is coming so quick and I'll be moving to NTNP... &#128064;&#128561;

I'm not pregnant! I don't think. Lol. Got a bfn yesterday. Today and yesterday I got a blinky smiley face on clearblue opk, I also got a solid smiley on January 18th. I'm thinking my body may have geared up to ovulate and then it didn't, or maybe it was a false positive. We haven't bd in a week, and won't be able to tonight either. Hoping for tomorrow though. For sure when I get my peak smiley!

Good luck and lots of baby dust to all of the ladies TTC/NTNP this month! :dust:

So my af decided to start today.I had such a craving for chocolate today and gave into it earlier.I'm going to have some ice cream too soon can't wait!! :haha: Does anyone else get pain in their pelvic area while standing too long when their af visits?

I get that pain Tara. It actually started after I had ds. But now I get it every time.

I was in the drug store when I felt it while looking at pads and thought I would have to sit down because it hurt that much.

Finally getting to catch up!

Ali- i'm so glad your SIL was released. it must have been so scary but sounds like all is well now! Hope your test went well...just got to your next post that you passed, congrats! how is your final semester going? I hope you were still able to get to your clinical today!

Krissie- Way to go on getting your craft room organized and pictures hung up! I have a giant pile of pictures waiting to go up, just haven't gotten to it yet! Best of luck with the quilts and scrapbooking! I always find crafty projects fun but they can turn stressful for me if it gets too complicated or if there isn't a step by step instruction manual lol

Tara- we have been having a light winter here as well. There have been several very cold and windy days, but enough 50 degree weather that we've been able to get out and play too! That's great that you're thinking of going back to school in the fall! How long is the program? Ideally, what would you like to do once you are done with your education? It seems like you've been able to spend a lot of time with Roxy lately, which is awesome! How is she doing?

arturia- hello and welcome! :hi: I've added you to our list (second post). Please let me know if your dates change and I will update. What are your reasons for waiting?

MissN8- I know! I used to be on there all the time finding ideas but once my DS was born, didn't have the time to do the projects I found so I stopped looking. But I love to go back on to help with party planning!

Gagrlinpitt- Friday is so close!! Congrats on gearing up to start trying! How are you feeling about it?

Ashley- :hugs: I'm sorry hun but it sounds like your body is trying to get that egg out so hopefully it catches soon!

AFM, things are going great! Talked with DH tonight and he knows that I'm set to ovulate (fingers crossed everything stays on track cycle wise) at the end of March and is on board with trying a little early! So I've updated my ticker to move it up a month and it's down to 6 weeks left!! Ahh! I'm not sure we will try too hard in March because of the due date being around Christmas and I"m not completely positive I want a holiday baby (but if we got lucky the first try, well then it's just more of a reason to celebrate!) I am just going crazy not doing something to work towards trying and thankfully my DH is accommodating and is letting us move it up a couple weeks. Otherwise I wouldn't be ovulating until the end of April and I don't want to wait that long! lol

Kkys- I'm excited but nervous... This is a whole new chapter and it's so huge lol. I asked my hubby not to make any plans for Friday night because I don't knew how I'm going to feel after having it removed. I hadn't had a real cycle in 8 years and when I got the last one taken out, they put a new one in the same day. That was over two years ago almost three ABD I remember the pain being awful.

The program is two years long and after I finish I want to work with children in the classroom as a educational assistant.

Roxy is doing really good! On Saturday she was wearing a leather jacket and she even has leather pants. :haha: There's a holiday here on the 15th called Family Day so we're planning on doing something with my mom's aunt.She said she would like to see Roxy since she doesn't get to see her very much.Hopefully Lindsay and Roxy come over this weekend again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->