Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

Hey ladies! Not up to much weekend, just had my best friend's mum's birthday party yesterday which was nice! Kksy9b, so excited that your TTC is getting closer! I know it's really hard to think about anything else lol. DH is going to speak to his manager to see if there's any flexibility in him going away, fingers crossed! Krissie, good luck with the clomid! Are you TTC this month? X

I totally thought AF was on her way! I had cramping for like 10 hours yesterday! Then it just stopped with no sign of her

That sounds like a nice day curiosity! Hopefully your DH can have some flexibility!

Ashley- oh how frustrating...I hope she shows up soon so you can start your first official cycle!

It's so frustrating. I feel SO sick today. I'm pretty sure it's all my hormone levels straightening out, but it's so frustrating!

I am trying this cycle curiosity. Hoping for my temp to rise tomorrow.

My mom and I did see Lindsay and Roxy today!!! <3 :happydance: She can feed herself her own bottle,doesn't cry as much as she did a few months ago,better hand to hand coordination,she watches us more now,tries to crawl,interested in different things now,she even tried to pet one of our cats and she tried her put her soother in my mouth when I was holding her! :haha: At her six month appointment she weighed in at 15 lbs and got her shots. Her hair is coming in more now and it's amazing how much she grows every time we see her!! She can also hold her head up and sit up on her own pretty good!! :thumbup:

Hope you all are well! I was right in the middle of that crazy blizzard this weekend...ended up with 29 inches of snow! I had a crazy dream the other night that we had another baby. I kept putting the baby down and forgetting whereally I put it! Haha.
No lasting effects from my Mirena removal. I think my body has dropped a little water weight and my mood and health seem better. Still have a ways before ttc (october) but we've been talking about it a lot lately and I'm excited that we are getting closer. It's weird to think that this time next year, I may be pg!

Glad you got to visit with Roxy Tara! Sounds like you had a nice time

A- great news about the minera removal going well and not having lasting effects :thumbup: These next few months are going to pass by so quick for you!

Alright gals. So we used to play a few games/surveys on this thread here and there but we haven't done so in a long time! So I thought we could start with re-hashing an old one because we've had a lot of new members join us in the last year and a half! Please feel free to participate, even if you remember doing it before..I know my answers changed!

Name: Kaity
Children you have/want: Have: 1 Want: 2
OH's name: Ben
Reason WTT: DH is changing jobs in February and we want to avoid a holiday baby. So waiting until late March/April to start
Favorite thing about OH: His courage and resilience. He has been dealt a hard hand at different times throughout his life. He has continued on to become a wonderful man who loves deeply, works hard for his successes and tenderly cares for his son. He is the best man that I know.
Favorite thing about yourself: I'm a very loyal person
Have any names picked out?: Claire Therese-Lynn, Calvin John...neither are set in stone, we just like them
Favorite activity: Snuggling and playing with my son, cooking, spending time with friends and family
Random fact: I've lost 68 pounds since my son was born and ran my first 5k last fall after 3 months of training

So this morning I took a pregnancy test! The faintest of faint line appeared! My oh even saw it, but I think it was an evap. Just didn't look right to me.

fingers crossed for you ashley! Do you have a picture?

Name: Kristina
Children you have/want: Have: 1 Want: 2
OH's name: Geoffrey
Reason WTT: We are currently TTC.
Favorite thing about OH: He is very compassionate.
Favorite thing about yourself: I am hard working and usually achieve my goals when I set them.
Have any names picked out?: Girl: Alice Rose, Boy: Ezekiel Merritt (Not 100% on the boy name.)
Favorite activity: Reading
Random fact: I would like to get my PhD someday.

You can't even really see it in the picture! It was a blue dye- so I'm going to wait a few days and try again. Didn't realize I was buying blue dye!

It's starting to bug me. If my positive opk was a true positive, I would've been 8dpo when I tested yesterday. But I'm pretty sure it was an evap or faulty test so I'm not gonna be happy lol!

Hope you all are well! I was right in the middle of that crazy blizzard this weekend...ended up with 29 inches of snow! I had a crazy dream the other night that we had another baby. I kept putting the baby down and forgetting whereally I put it! Haha.
No lasting effects from my Mirena removal. I think my body has dropped a little water weight and my mood and health seem better. Still have a ways before ttc (october) but we've been talking about it a lot lately and I'm excited that we are getting closer. It's weird to think that this time next year, I may be pg!

We didn't get any snow here! :thumbup: I did see on the news that some people were snow boarding in Times Square in NYC.

How's everyone doing? This thread has been pretty quiet. I'm doing good. :)

Busy with nursing school. SIL got out of the hospital Monday. They think it was HELLP. Glad they're finally home. They might come visit around Easter, but Florida to Iowa is a long drive for a young infant. They won't fly I'm sure.

Other than that.. just been going day by day. Test tomorrow that I'm not the least bit ready for. Trying to get my son in bed so I can study.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->