Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

So I'm adding two more names to my girl list: Flora and Galatea. Flora is so classic and feminine and Galatea is so pretty and unique. I'm sure DF will hate them both though, he always does.

Tara labour is definitely painful but not the most painful thing I've ever experienced. You also get a break between the pain (it's not constantly painful until you reach the transition stage and it's fastest stage of labour) and it helped me to think that it would eventually end and it was for a good cause.

I didn't have any drugs given how quick my labour was and felt amazing afterwards. So birth is not as scary as some people and the media make it out to be.

How do you pronounce Galatea Keely? I love the name Flora!

Hi can I join?
We are hoping to be married by June/July 2016 and I finish my hnd in the May, we might start trying in December 2016, providing I get a job straight away (my part time employer is trying to keep a full time post open for me) .. we like the idea of being married a year before trying but we have been waiting for so long already! We will see, our date is set for Dec 2016 but is subject to change!

Hello ladies...may I join?

I haven't been on here for a very long time with work/horses/dogs and of course my DD.

Hubby and I have decided that we will think about trying in Spring 2016.

Lisa x

Hello and welcome ladies! :wave: :flower:

Galatea is prounouced GAL-ah-TAY-ah. It comes from Greek mythology. I asked DF about both names yesterday and he thinks that they're both pretty but wouldn't want to use them. I'll bring them up again later when we're actually pregnant and see how he feels then because I was really starting to get attached to Flora.

My birthday was yesterday, very uneventful and I was a little disappointed. We spent the weekend keeping FIL company because he gets lonely and MIL is in Florida with DF's grandma right now. We couldn't really afford to do anything for my birthday though, we're still behind on some things after the move and need every penny we can for necessities. I have a few presents coming in the mail from family and friends though, so I'm excited about that. One of them sent me the diaper bag that I've been wanting for over a year now, so I'm also really excited to receive that.

Hi, can I join? :)
My boyfriend and I have decided that we will start to ttc in August 2015. I've been so broody for what feels like forever and now i finally feel like time will fly until we start trying.

I'm already so excited and can't wait but at the same time we are enjoying the time we have just the two of us :)

Happy belated Keely! Galatea is also a beautiful name!

Welcome cupcake! Looks like we'll be TTC buddies next year, very exciting!

Kiki1993, startingout, cupcake - Welcome! I have added you to our list (the second post). If you decide on the month/change your plans, let me know and I will update!

Hi ladies! Can I join? :flower:

After a chat with OH yesterday he told me that it's possible we could be TTC in a year and a half, which would be around May 2016 :happydance: I'm WTT for my fourth and my OH's first.

Hello and welcome ladies! :wave: :flower:

Galatea is prounouced GAL-ah-TAY-ah. It comes from Greek mythology. I asked DF about both names yesterday and he thinks that they're both pretty but wouldn't want to use them. I'll bring them up again later when we're actually pregnant and see how he feels then because I was really starting to get attached to Flora.

My birthday was yesterday, very uneventful and I was a little disappointed. We spent the weekend keeping FIL company because he gets lonely and MIL is in Florida with DF's grandma right now. We couldn't really afford to do anything for my birthday though, we're still behind on some things after the move and need every penny we can for necessities. I have a few presents coming in the mail from family and friends though, so I'm excited about that. One of them sent me the diaper bag that I've been wanting for over a year now, so I'm also really excited to receive that.

Happy Belated Birthday KalonKiki :cake:

Happy belated Keely! Galatea is also a beautiful name!

Welcome cupcake! Looks like we'll be TTC buddies next year, very exciting!

Thanks for the warm welcome :) Uuuh how exciting! :) i'll be done with school/job training program in spring 2015 and August is both mine and SO's birthday month so it seemed fitting to start then :)

Hello and welcome cupcake and aidensxmomma! :wave: :flower:

We're starting to get really popular now and it makes it feel that much closer. :happydance:
It'll be that much more exciting when the new year hits and we can all say "I will have a baby this/next year!" or "I will be TTC this year/next year!".

Hello and welcome cupcake and aidensxmomma! :wave: :flower:

We're starting to get really popular now and it makes it feel that much closer. :happydance:
It'll be that much more exciting when the new year hits and we can all say "I will have a baby this/next year!" or "I will be TTC this year/next year!".

I agree, very excited for 2015 :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am excited for 2015. I don't know when we are really going to start ttc, but I know it will most likely be in 2015. DH is wanting to NTNP right now but I am still a little anxious about that. DS is only 4 months old and I work full time so I think it would be a lot to handle having 2 so close.

I don't blame you for wanting to wait, that's a big part of the reason that DF and I are waiting. We want DS to be at least over 2 years old when baby #2 would be born, I couldn't do 2 under 2. I can also understand why your DH would want to start NTNP now since it took you a long time to conceive your DS though. Maybe a good compromise would be at least NTNP if not actively TTC around his first birthday? We will most likely start trying around DS's 2nd birthday in September, but I would rather be trying straight after our wedding in June.

I started to NTNP when Isla was about 9 or 10 months old but really there was no point then because I had no AF, (from bfing). My AF only came back in September after I went back to work as she's not bfing as often now...

Honestly, I can see why you would want to wait. It takes awhile to be ready again and it's nice not to have to worry about pregnancy, etc for a little while after your baby is born!

Yea, my af returned after 10 weeks and has started to become regular. Which is amazing since it was never regular before! I know I have ovulated the last two months since I have been tracking it as well.

I know where he is coming from. I finish graduate school in May, so I am thinking when DS turns 1 in July is probably the best time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->