Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

Hi, I am waiting to try until August 2016, it seems like so far away but it will go by so fast. I have a wonderful 2 year old little boy named Gavin, and I also have a 3 month old little girl named Sophia. I really want one, if not two or three more children. My DH and I are young and I would like a big family :)

Hi, I am waiting to try until August 2016, it seems like so far away but it will go by so fast. I have a wonderful 2 year old little boy named Gavin, and I also have a 3 month old little girl named Sophia. I really want one, if not two or three more children. My DH and I are young and I would like a big family :)

Welcome :flower:

I also want a big family. I have 3 children, although one is an angel, and I'm hoping that my OH and I can have 2 kids together; which would bring us to a total of four in our house. People think I'm crazy for wanting four kids, but that's what I've always wanted :)

I have told hubby that i think 3 will complete our family but I cant help but think how lovely it would be to have a couple more. He will be more concerned about what car we will drive lol we are just about to get a Discovery so thatll be enough space for 2 more... hehe!
I was also just thinking about how my DD will be around 5 when the new baby comes along. it's no wonder i am practically so desperate for another now, we had just started trying for another baby when my DS was the same age as my DD is now.

Even if I get pregnant right away, there will be a 7 year age gap between Aiden and baby and there will be a 6 year age gap between Mady and baby. I'm a little upset over how big the age gap will be, tbh. There's only 16 months between Aiden and Mady, and there was 2 1/2 years between Mady and Sera. I like the smaller age gaps and it really sucks that there's going to be such a big one. However, I already talked to OH about it and we plan on trying for our second so there's a 2 1/2 year gap between the two kids we plan on having.

How big will the age gaps between kids be for everyone else?

If we get pregnant right away, there will be a 4ish yr age gap. I'm fine with it, and prefer it actually.

I want two or three children at the most.

Hello! I've added you to our list (the second post). Let me know if your dates change and I will update!

Sorry I haven't been on here much lately Ladies, Isla has been sick again, this time with pneumonia :cry: Poor baby is doing much better now, still not 100% though.

I definitely would like to have two or three children. It will probably honestly depend on what we have next time. If we have another girl, I can see DH wanting to try for a boy whereas if we have a boy I think we might be done. Not that having another girl wouldn't be an amazing blessing, I just think DH would really like to have a son if possible, (which I understand).

Our ideal situation would be 3. Two boys & a girl. We'd love to have the boys close in age & the girl a few years younger. But planning something like this is ridiculous! We have no control over that! :haha:

I just want one more baby, but DH is so insistent on two more. If our next one is a girl I am planning to be done. But if we have another boy I may consider one more. But I would be so happy with two little boys or even three if that is how it works out.

As for age gaps I think 2.5 years would be just about ideal. However, we are going to start when the age gap would only be 21 months due to our previous struggles. I think we decided if I haven't conceived between July-December we are going to use Clomid again. But when I talked to my doctor last week he believes I am ovulating due to my cycles being regular the last 4 months, but that I have a short LP of only 9 days so I am thinking we may need to do some progesterone again when we start.

Ugh, hi ladies!
Last night my laptop broke! The screen is cracked i guess, don't know how that could have happened though.. i hope we can fix it because i don't really fancy spending that kind of money now when there are presents to buy and stuff..

I had always wanted three.. But then I babysat a 4 y/o, 2 y/o and had Charles when he was 3 months old.... And decided I'm done at 2 lol. I could pay attention to 2 at a time and the third was always on his own for a bit. Of course, twins run heavily in my family so I may wind up with three regardless! We have talked about if we have another boy adopting an older girl when the boys were in school...but that is aways down the road. I would love a 2-3 year gap

Kaylee- that's how my family is- my brothers are 4 and 6 years older than me. Honestly, we were close when we were little but then grew apart when they became teenagers ( lots of reasons for this). They were always best friends but I was on my own. For a long time it felt more like I was an only child because I had nothing in common with them. They moved out when I was 12 and 14 and I rarely saw/talked with them for many years. Now that we are all adults we are getting close again but I wish the gap would have been smaller

Sorry I haven't been on here much lately Ladies, Isla has been sick again, this time with pneumonia :cry: Poor baby is doing much better now, still not 100% though.

I definitely would like to have two or three children. It will probably honestly depend on what we have next time. If we have another girl, I can see DH wanting to try for a boy whereas if we have a boy I think we might be done. Not that having another girl wouldn't be an amazing blessing, I just think DH would really like to have a son if possible, (which I understand).

I hope she feels better.

Ugh, hi ladies!
Last night my laptop broke! The screen is cracked i guess, don't know how that could have happened though.. i hope we can fix it because i don't really fancy spending that kind of money now when there are presents to buy and stuff..

Sorry to hear your laptop broke. :( Hope you can get it fixed.

Mrs. Eddie - Sorry that Isla is sick again. Poor thing! I hope she feels better soon.

I hope Isla feels better soon!

Thanks Everyone! Isla is doing better today and is back at day care.

I wanted to send a quick note to let everyone know that I took a pregnancy test a few days ago and got my BFP! While this is a bit earlier than we had originally planned, both DH and I are thrilled. What's crazy is that I'm actually due two days before Isla was born; I guess November/December is a good time in the Eddie household to make babies :haha:

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know. Will still pop in to see how all of you are doing. :flower:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Let me know what your due date is and I'll get it updated on the front. An please do stick around to let us know how things are going!

Thanks all for the congrats!

KK my due date is August 19, 2015 :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"