Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

Cannot wait for that to be me :D We really do have to wait though until at the very least DEC 15, we mentioned the other night how lovely it would be to say we conceived baby in Lapland lol

So today was exciting, we brought our new family car and it has 7 seats!! We are collecting tomorrow afternoon. A step in the right direction for our growing family. Not planning on having 5 children but we certainly wouldnt fit 3 even in our '5 seater'- car seats are huge these days. It has a huge boot for the dog to kick about in with his muddy feet! Only downside/upside is that the car is blumming huge and i am a bit nervous to drive it but im reassured it has parking sensors all round and a tv to show you whats behind when reversing! Cant wait to pick it up tomorrow :D

Cannot wait for that to be me :D We really do have to wait though until at the very least DEC 15, we mentioned the other night how lovely it would be to say we conceived baby in Lapland lol

So today was exciting, we brought our new family car and it has 7 seats!! We are collecting tomorrow afternoon. A step in the right direction for our growing family. Not planning on having 5 children but we certainly wouldnt fit 3 even in our '5 seater'- car seats are huge these days. It has a huge boot for the dog to kick about in with his muddy feet! Only downside/upside is that the car is blumming huge and i am a bit nervous to drive it but im reassured it has parking sensors all round and a tv to show you whats behind when reversing! Cant wait to pick it up tomorrow :D

Yay for a new car! :happydance:

I just downgraded to a 5-seater car from a mini-van. I didn't expect OH to decide to TTC so soon so I sold the minivan thinking I'd have a couple years before I needed to worry about having enough room for three kids. Oops. :dohh:

Thanks Everyone! Isla is doing better today and is back at day care.

I wanted to send a quick note to let everyone know that I took a pregnancy test a few days ago and got my BFP! While this is a bit earlier than we had originally planned, both DH and I are thrilled. What's crazy is that I'm actually due two days before Isla was born; I guess November/December is a good time in the Eddie household to make babies :haha:

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know. Will still pop in to see how all of you are doing. :flower:

Congrats!! :flower:

Tomorrow I'm going to register for the english class that I need for the ECE program I need. The class starts in January and I'm excited. :happydance:

Congrats Mrs Eddie! Soo exciting! :)

I just cannot wait for christmas! Mostly because i'll have two weeks off work starting the 22nd haha

Congrats Mrs.Eddie! Hope your little girl recovers fast!

I have a lot of posts to catch up on but hope u all are in good Christmas spirits :)

Had sad news that a friend of mine had an MC so I've been a little off the baby fever this past week. I'm all rose-coloured glass about starting to TTC but it made me a lot more apprehensive - I'm just so glad my friend is ok

Congrats Mrs.Eddie! Hope your little girl recovers fast!

I have a lot of posts to catch up on but hope u all are in good Christmas spirits :)

Had sad news that a friend of mine had an MC so I've been a little off the baby fever this past week. I'm all rose-coloured glass about starting to TTC but it made me a lot more apprehensive - I'm just so glad my friend is ok

Sorry to hear about your friend. Sending thoughts her way :hugs:

Babydust, one of my best friends had twins so they bought a van and they love it. At first she was nervous to drive it but she got used to it quickly and she says it makes life so much easier.

Skycastle I'm sorry to hear about your friend, I hope she's doing alright :hugs:

Thanks girls... i never had a situation like this occur within my immediate circle of friends so i must admit it never occurred to think too deeply about it.. but i have a much more profound respect now for ladies who had experienced this kind of loss..

On to a less melancholy subject.. you know my OH plans on getting a Coupe? Someone please tell him how ridiculous it is. I have no say cos i cant drive haha. It'll serve him right if we conceive right away next year with quadraplets n he has to change it to a van

Could I be added to the list please?

We are going to TTC in January 2016.
:)

I can't believe it'll be five years tomorrow since my best friend past away. I really miss her.

On to a less melancholy subject.. you know my OH plans on getting a Coupe? Someone please tell him how ridiculous it is. I have no say cos i cant drive haha. It'll serve him right if we conceive right away next year with quadraplets n he has to change it to a van

:rofl:

Welcome sarah! :flower:

I can't believe it'll be five years tomorrow since my best friend past away. I really miss her.

I'm sorry to hear that you lost your friend. That must be really tough :hugs:

AFM - For those of you who don't read my journal, on December 7th I became an auntie! :happydance: Little Alexzander was born a little over a month early; he was due January 15th. But he's doing well so far. My brother says the hospital has been taking very good care of him. They don't think he'll get released until almost his due date, though. :( But like I said, he's doing well and he's absolutely adorable! He looks just like my brother. :)

Skycastles, I have had a couple of friends who have experienced losses. One of my good friends got her BFP on her Honeymoon but then lost that pregnancy at 5 or 6 weeks. She then went on to conceive again very quickly and that pregnancy resulted in her having her wonderful little boy. A lot of people do conceive again quickly after an MC, I hope that happens for your friend.

Tverb, sorry about the loss of your friend; its always tough when you face the anniversary of a lost loved one :hugs:

Congrats on becoming an Aunt Aidens!

Hi! I've added you to our list (second post). Let me know if your dates change and I will update!

sky- sorry about your friend :hugs: I hope she goes on to conceive her forever baby

tara- so sorry about the loss of your friend. It must be really difficult to not have her here :hugs:

I've been away for a couple days but am back...hope everyone is doing well. I am trying to finish up Christmas shopping...almost there! DH hasn't started shopping for me yet but he usually waits until the last minute...I've picked up a blanket and a pair of jeans for myself though so that gets him halfway there :)

How's everyone doing? :)

Really kind of sucks that i can only get on here via mobile but unfortunately my laptop is still broken lol

Hi ladies, mind if I join? I was originally on the 2015 thread, but that was more wishful thinking than anythin! :)

Hi ladies, mind if I join? I was originally on the 2015 thread, but that was more wishful thinking than anythin! :)

of course! welcome :) I've added you to our list (second post). Let me know when you know your dates and I will move you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->