Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

Thank you, I'm hoping we'll have more of an idea in October. We're only waiting as we're buying a house next year and want to go on a couple more holidays. Already going to the Dominican Republic in January, Florida in October and then maybe Costa Rica in January 2016. By the last holiday I hope we're either off contraceptive or know when we will be. We'll be NTNP :)

It feels like I have food poisoning. This morning I woke up after 5 and felt sick to my stomach and even had diarrhea. When I was in the bathroom I felt colder than usual and while washing my hands my knees were shaking. That only happens when I'm really cold. After I got back into my bed I still felt cold even under my comforter and my hands were sweaty. I still feel a bit sick right now but my appetite hasn't changed much. I hope I feel better tomorrow.

Hi ladies, mind if I join? I was originally on the 2015 thread, but that was more wishful thinking than anythin! :)

Welcome! :flower:

tverb - Sorry to hear you're not feeling very good. Hopefully you'll feel better soon. :hugs:

AFM - I have such a busy week coming up. Monday I'm going to get my car fixed (finally!) and then after that I'm headed up north to go see my family. Tuesday, my brother is getting married :wedding:, Wednesday I get a day to relax with my babies, and Thursday my kids have a Christmas concert :xmas17:. I get to relax a couple days and then Monday (Dec. 22) we're having Christmas with my family. :xmas16:

*sorry for the excessive use of smilies; they're just so cute*

Welcome girls!
Congrats on becoming an aunt, aidensx!
Sorry about your friend n hope you feel better soon, tverb! I've been unwell the past week too.. constant nausea and heartburn from medications.. if this is what ms feels like, i may have to rethink pregnancy haha. Better today but ive awful deadlines at work next week.
Kksy9b.. sounds like what im going to do for my present from DH.. gonna go pick up a couple of dresses for myself :haha:
LeeBee your travelling plans sounds awesome... i travelled to 4 countries this year too, and that definitely contributed to my babyfever afterwards.. but i still have to wait 7 more boring months before starting to TTC.. maybe u'll get a costa rican bfp :)

It feels like I have food poisoning. This morning I woke up after 5 and felt sick to my stomach and even had diarrhea. When I was in the bathroom I felt colder than usual and while washing my hands my knees were shaking. That only happens when I'm really cold. After I got back into my bed I still felt cold even under my comforter and my hands were sweaty. I still feel a bit sick right now but my appetite hasn't changed much. I hope I feel better tomorrow.

Feel better! food poisoning is the worst.

Tverb, sorry to hear you're poorly, hope you feel better soon.

Aidensxmomma, sounds like you have an exciting week ahead! :)

Kind of sad that the weekend is almost over.. but it does mean that i only have one week left of work and then i have almost three weeks off <3

Tverb- Sorry to hear you have food poisoning :cry: Hope you are feeling better soon!

Leebee- Your holiday plans sound amazing! I am uber jealous! I think itll be a while before I see 30 degrees + again. Our next family holiday is going to be in the minus figures and the summer after that I will hopefully be ready to pop so its most likely that we will not see the foreign hot sand, Sun beds and margaritas for more than 2 years! :cry:

Aidensmummy- Looks like you have a busy busy week ahead and a wedding too- How exciting. I love a good wedding :cry::wedding:

So weve had the car since Friday now and its so different to our Merc, its bloody huge but actually I am very surprised at how quickly I've gotten used to driving it. However THANK GOODNESS for Child parking spaces :blush::thumbup: :haha: everyone in the car park would be laughing at me if there aren't any and I can see myself parking miles away from any entrance just to park 'safely'- god forbid I put a scratch on the Discovery :haha::dohh: At least DH cant moan at me for bumping up curbs now :winkwink:

How is everyone getting on with Christmas prep? We are almost there now, just a couple of pressies to wrap and were done! Food deliveries, and meat collections booked for Xmas Eve. This is about the most organised I've ever been :happydance:

I am feeling so much better than yesterday. :happydance: Right before I went to bed I started to feel better.

In 2010 I had food poisoning from Subway and had the worst headache ever. Now I hardly ever eat there because it bothers my stomach and haven't had it in over three months.

LeeBee- your travel plans sound awesome!! I love traveling and can't wait to get to do some more of it! We are also waiting because we are buying a house! I have no idea how long it will take for our house now to sell but will wait until it is sold and we are settled into the next. I was nauseous pretty much non stop for 6-7 weeks with my DS and there is no chance I want to try to be moving while feeling ill and having a toddler!

Tara- glad you're feeling better! :flower:

Aidens- have fun at the wedding! They are one of my favorite things but nearly all our friends are married off. My DH's best friend is getting married next October and DH is in it so we have that one to look forward to. Otherwise there are only 2 other single friends! Guess we will have to wait for our nieces/nephews (OMG.... I just realized that I got married when I was only 6 years older than my oldest niece (14)...now I see why my parents thought we were too young!) It also sounds like you have a lot of fun Christmas plans with your kiddos!

cupcake- enjoy the time off!

baby- glad to hear the car is going well so far! I learned to drive on these huge old cars so now I feel pretty confident in my mid-size SUV, but bigger cars definitely take some practice to get used to!

AFM, almost done with Christmas shopping! Next year I'm going back to what I usually do- start early and finish by November! Too stressful dealing with out of stock items, slow shipping (aka, not amazon prime lol) etc. Placed an order tonight for DS's Godfather, picking up DH's last gift tomorrow and then just my BIL/SIL joint gift to find (we weren't supposed to be exchanging but it changed last minute when they found something my DH has been looking for ). Then just wrap and done!

Otherwise we are doing well...went and saw santa at the library and charles did great! Was just curious about his beard and was trying to pat it and pull it. Otherwise just a relaxing weekend at home! Oh! we did go out Friday night for the first time since September (and I think only the 4th since Charles). Went to celebrate some friends engagement and I got to have some champagne .... it was wonderful lol. A much needed night off and with my DH!

so apparently my husband changed his mind, and now we are NTNP, so I suppose this is goodbye ladies :wave:

so apparently my husband changed his mind, and now we are NTNP, so I suppose this is goodbye ladies :wave:

Awesome news!! I've moved you onto the NTNP list...please stick around and keep us updated! Good luck!

Exciting news Lock and Key!

Everyone's holiday plans sound amazing, am currently counting down the days left of work. Can't wait!

Tick tock! Cannot believe its Christmas Day next week, this year really has flown.

I have four days of work and two weeks off! I am really ready for some snuggle and care free time with my baby.

I am not entirely sure what we are doing. I know we have dinner plans with my mom and sister. Dh family we haven't decided on and my dad is suppose to come in January. But that isn't set in stone yet. I think just some time off is going to be lovely.

I normally work over the Christmas period except Christmas and boxing day but this year I've booked off from 22nd to the 31st and then we're on holiday on the 9th!

Got all my presents, wrapped them all and cards are written. Proper organised!

Ladies.. Random question for fun...
If you could ask for any Xmas present from the universe, what would it be?
1. Needs to be a material item within a plausible budget - holiday is ok, a palace is not.
2. Can't be a wish, e.g. Winning the lottery or passing an exam
3. Can't ask for a baby =P

I think I would like most to go to Japan for a holiday, or get myself those really pricey range of Miele pyrolytic oven for baking :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->