• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

Hey ladies.. Do you mind if I join you?

I just had my first baby on July 3rd after 8 years of infertility. I am definitely broody for another one but we have to wait.

I am hoping to start ttc between Feb-June of 2016. It will really depend if we manage to save enough to move and buy a house or spend another year here while we save to do that.

So what are you all doing to pass the time? I am setting my goals on enjoying my precious son and losing a fair amount of weight.

Congrats on your baby. Eight years is a long time, do you know why you had infertility for that many years?

Today my baby lust was a bit high mainly because I saw a woman who works at the gym I go to and she had a baby bump. Also, this woman who lives up the street is also pregnant and I saw her today too. It feels like waiting is too much sometimes.

Congrats on your baby. Eight years is a long time, do you know why you had infertility for that many years?

Thanks. Our infertility was caused by pcos and low sperm motility. We didn't find out about hubby's issue until October 2012 and it took another year from that. I have known about my pcos since I was a teenager.

Congratulations on the new little one! What a precious and special time. Soak up every moment (dishes,laundry etc can wait) and remember that eventually he will sleep longer :) My DS is 3 months old now and it is by far the best adventure I've been a part of so far

Tverb- my best friend is preggo and due in 6 weeks....I Dont want a other one right now (moving next year and really want a good stretch with just my son), but every time I'm with her I start getting broody! I think pregnant women have that effect on us...we just want more babies!

I will happily join you ladies! I have had more baby on the brain than usual lately, and I told my SO recently that I want to seriously TTC when I graduate from my college program. (Just changed careers and looking to become an RMT).

It *does* seem far away, but I can sense fall around the corner which means 2015 is closing in! (Not to rush summer off, but fall is my favourite). :)

I guess my biggest lesson is to learn to revel in the present moment and not be unhappy because my goals and desires are still in the future.

I can't believe it'll be a year on the 31st since I joined b and b. It'll be three years since I joined Goodlife Fitness. I couldn't imagine not going to the gym now. I love going.

I am addicted to Goodlife! Bodyflow all the way for me! :)

I can't believe it'll be a year on the 31st since I joined b and b. It'll be three years since I joined Goodlife Fitness. I couldn't imagine not going to the gym now. I love going.

I am addicted to Goodlife! Bodyflow all the way for me! :)

I'm not into the classes much. I did try one right after I joined but prefer to work out on my own. I really like how you can do so much to help yourself get healthy.

Today on the bus this little boy waved at me he was so cute.

So today when I was at the mall this little girl kept smiling at me in the food court. It makes my day when children smile or wave at me. <3

I have three mini missions for this week - one is to do a comparison of the conception/pregnancy multivitamins readily available to me and make a decision as to which one I'm going to take, one is to do a juice detox to kick start the weight loss that I want to achieve before trying to conceive, and the last one is to finish an assignment, taking me one step closer to my last career goal before ttc.

Anyone else on a mission this week?

I have three mini missions for this week - one is to do a comparison of the conception/pregnancy multivitamins readily available to me and make a decision as to which one I'm going to take, one is to do a juice detox to kick start the weight loss that I want to achieve before trying to conceive, and the last one is to finish an assignment, taking me one step closer to my last career goal before ttc.

Anyone else on a mission this week?

Sounds like good goals. I am going to go back to my diet so when I go back to work in 3 weeks maybe some of my clothes fit. I am thinking low carb paleo since it has worked well in the past.

I don't feel very good right now. Once in a while it feels like I'm going to be sick to my stomach and I hardly ever feel sick. I felt the same for a bit yesterday. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.

Thanks. :) I'm feeling much better tonight than last night.

So my DS has hit the 4 month sleep regression....he has spoiled me the last month and a half with a 6 hour stretch every night. Broodiness=cured. One baby is good for me for now and I couldn't imagine this nighttime schedule while preggo!

So my DS has hit the 4 month sleep regression....he has spoiled me the last month and a half with a 6 hour stretch every night. Broodiness=cured. One baby is good for me for now and I couldn't imagine this nighttime schedule while preggo!

That is what keeps me from ntnp right now. I need a less dependent child before I deal with pregnancy farigue and baby stages.

Today at Wal-Mart I was walking through the baby section and this Winnie The Pooh five piece outfit set was soooooooo cute. I'm surprised I didn't buy anything. Back in January I already bought some baby stuff. :blush:

Sleep deprivation is one of my biggest fears as a future parent. I don't function well when I'm tired, and the khocolateman doesn't cope well with me not functioning when I'm tired. And when I say not functioning, in this sense I mean losing my shmit over little things - long days at work have ensured I can still technically function. Fortunately we have a strong network of family and friends here who will help us when the time comes, and I think I've decided to engage a doula who will do some post partum visits to help after the birth as well. Hats off to you mamas who are making it through the tough times at the moment.

Teacher in my unit at school yesterday told me her daughter is expecting - honeymoon baby. I'm very jealous - I feel at the moment that we are trying to do what is best for us economically and sort out a solid financial base - but I'm not sure if that's ultimately what's best? Still... less than 18 months now...

Today at the bank I saw this baby boy and he smiled at me when I waved to him. He was soooo cute.

Two more grandbabies due by people's daughters at work (we have a number of older teachers on staff)... feels like everyone is having babies except for me!! Why can't financial security just happen by itself so we can start?

Rant over. Sorry ladies. Crappy day at work has made me want a different challenge - something closer to home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->