• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

I just realized I never told anyone my name. :haha: It's Tara my mom told me she named me after the plantation in Gone With The Wind.

At least yours has a classic connection - my parents named me after the Rolling Stones song 'Angie'!

Btw, ladies - I have got the baby bug something fierce this week. It was sort of manageable the last month or so while I was still recovering from surgery but now I'm like 'well if I could manage all that, I can manage pregnancy, labour and childbirth - let's get cracking!' Even though I KNOW I have to wait. Going to have to get some retail therapy in to buy a few bits and pieces to add to my baby hope chest to assuage the neediness!

Oooh, I should make a baby hope chest! I have baby fever something fierce this week as well!

Oooh, I should make a baby hope chest! I have baby fever something fierce this week as well!

I have to say it does make it a little easier. I'll revive the thread we had for it a while back with the cloth nappies I bought today - SO cute!

I'm Sian, I had my little boy 9th Feb 2014 and we will be TTC Feb 2016. Seems like a lifetime away, I cant wait! x

I just realized I never told anyone my name. :haha: It's Tara my mom told me she named me after the plantation in Gone With The Wind.

At least yours has a classic connection - my parents named me after the Rolling Stones song 'Angie'!

Btw, ladies - I have got the baby bug something fierce this week. It was sort of manageable the last month or so while I was still recovering from surgery but now I'm like 'well if I could manage all that, I can manage pregnancy, labour and childbirth - let's get cracking!' Even though I KNOW I have to wait. Going to have to get some retail therapy in to buy a few bits and pieces to add to my baby hope chest to assuage the neediness!

At least you guys were named after something. My mom just flipped through a book of baby names with her eyes closed and stopped on a random one and decided that she liked it. :rofl:
My name is Keely btw. :flower:

A baby hope chest is a cute idea! I wish I would have thought of that before I had DS. I even have a hope chest that my father bought in the Philippines to celebrate my birth that I could have used for it. I've thought about buying some girly things since :pink: is what we'll be trying for, but knowing my luck if I did that we'd end up with another :blue:. :blush:

Welcome Sian! :wave: :flower:
I swear, 4 months old is when the broody bug really starts to hit, isn't it? :haha:
I was the same with my DS. As soon as he turned 4 months old I was back here in WTT. :coffee:

I've been okay this last week, which is good because it was like a straight month for me of really bad broodiness! I'm back in class starting last week, math...Ugh! Hate hate hate this class, so boring. And I've been trying to study for my last licensure exam but it's not happening really. :/ Hope it just turns out okay on it's own.

I did have a dream last night that I was taking a pregnancy test and it was positive. That's a first for me, I'm usually pregnant or have a toddler in my baby dreams.

Hi all,thought I would jump on board,I'm planning to start ttc in 2016,not sure exactly when but I had my first baby,a boy, last year and he will be 2-1/2 and we will have finally finished our house completely so if all goes to plan it will be all systems go!
I'm 27 married and have a 10 month old xx

My baby bug hasn't been too bad recently. Last week when I saw a little boy with his parents I waved to him. He was very cute.

Welcome mrs n! :wave: :flower:

My DS is only about a month younger than yours. DF and I are still very torn about when we'll start TTC, so we figured that we'll just concentrate on getting married next year first and then see how we feel. The latest we'll be TTC is June 2016 though.

Symphony7: I had two :bfp: dreams within a couple of months before I fell pregnant with DS. The first one I POAS (the same brand I used when I got my real :bfp:!) and the second one I found out from a male doctor that I was pregnant. It's surreal because my primary care physician at the time was female, but when I made an appointment with her to confirm my :bfp: I ended up having to see a male doctor instead (and I liked him so much better that I switched to him as my primary care physician). :haha:

Good to know that everyone's broodiness seems to be manageable lately. I'm not nearly as broody right now as I normally am either. It helps when I tell myself that my real desire is to have a DD, not that I really want another baby right now. It's really be helping me enjoy what's left of DS first year (essentially his baby time before he hits the toddler stage). :thumbup:

Today my baby lust was a bit high. I saw a woman at the mall pushing her baby in a stroller at the mall and she was carrying a box of diapers. That was when it was the highest and I saw this cute little girl with her parents. She looked to be around 15-18 months because she was walking around and talking a bit.

My af started today and yesterday afternoon I felt a bit nauseated. Does anyone else feel that way just before your monthly friend starts?

Today my baby lust was a bit high. I saw a woman at the mall pushing her baby in a stroller at the mall and she was carrying a box of diapers. That was when it was the highest and I saw this cute little girl with her parents. She looked to be around 15-18 months because she was walking around and talking a bit.

My af started today and yesterday afternoon I felt a bit nauseated. Does anyone else feel that way just before your monthly friend starts?

I must have been on high alert cos I don't usually notice babies and pregnant women at the shops but either they all came out today or my senses are hyped beyond anything I've ever had before!! It was driving me crazy more than ever so I finally burst out and told the KhocolateMan that I was stupid broody. Rather than ignoring me or changing the subject, he just laughed. Good sign?

My dreaded impending AF sign of doom is being really achey the day before just around my hips, and low down across the front cramping. Being nauseous sounds horrible! Can you take some ginger tablets or barley sugar, or use acupressure bands?

I honestly have no idea what PMS time is like for me these days because I've only had one AF since I fell pregnant with DS and I'm still waiting on my next one (I have no idea when it's going to show up). :shrug:

I'm sorry that the broodiness has heightened lately. Mine was really bad during DS's 9 month pediatric appointment. I swear every other baby in the waiting area was a newborn baby girl. I'm doing better now though.

I must have been on high alert cos I don't usually notice babies and pregnant women at the shops but either they all came out today or my senses are hyped beyond anything I've ever had before!! It was driving me crazy more than ever so I finally burst out and told the KhocolateMan that I was stupid broody. Rather than ignoring me or changing the subject, he just laughed. Good sign?

My dreaded impending AF sign of doom is being really achey the day before just around my hips, and low down across the front cramping. Being nauseous sounds horrible! Can you take some ginger tablets or barley sugar, or use acupressure bands?

Never heard of barley sugar. The nausea is gone but now if I stand too long it hurts a bit down there.

Wow they are close together,I'm so broody right now but I know the time will fly by,my not so little boy is going to be 1 next month and I can't believe it.i honestly can't wait to do it all again,it's so amazing.is your little boy your first. Xx

Yes, he is my first. Yours as well?
I can't believe that our boys will be a year old soon as well. It just doesn't feel like it's been that long since I found out that I was pregnant. I can't wait to do it all again either, but I'm sure that time will pass by quickly. It already feels like the last 5 months have flown by (I came back to WTT when DS hit 4 months and we decided a rough time as to when we'd be TTC #2).

I can't believe it's already the 7th month of 2014 and I just saw a commercial for the iphone. It had different families in it and it made me excited for when I have a family in the future. I know if I don't have children that I'll regret when I'm older.

As it stands, I think we are going to be trying in Jan. 2016!
I have been having some problems with AF though... I am on the bcp and sometimes I have it twice and month, sometimes once but only for a few hours. I am a little worried about early menopause so I went to the doctor and waiting on results. My Mom went through menopause before she was 40. I just turned 31. Hubby says I worry too much but I really don't want Kadence to be an only child.

I read that fertility issues aren't hereditary.

So this morning when I was at the gym this show I didn't Know I was Pregnant was on and this woman found out she was 6 months even though she wasn't showing any symptoms of pregnancy. She was on birth control but forgot to take it sometimes and got pregnant but she didn't look pregnant at all. When I was watching it I was thinking "omg I wonder if this could happen" to me. Imagine not knowing you were pregnant until the sixth month. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->