Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

Mine was good didn't do much. Today I got my portfolio back and I got 69/70!!!! :happydance: My mark is 82.98% right now!!! Tomorrow I'm going to work on my research essay and I know I'm going to get it done!!! :thumbup:

That's great Tara!

I had a busy weekend. We moved Friday and we unpacked and finished some stuff up Saturday. Thankfully we got to go fishing Sunday and relax.

Great job Tara! :thumbup:

Glad that the move went well Krissie; hope you're having fun settling into your new place!

really hoping you ladies can help me , so hi so I'm new to the whole 'conceiving' thing and new to the site . I've been reading all the posts and need some advice . me and my fiancé have been trying since November last year but I was diagnosed with an ovarian cyst in December which is still there now. my day of my last period was 4th April and my ovulation was 15th which has changed because my period has started 8 days early , so ovulation would of been the 7th. I started spotting last night and this morning there was light to dark red blood and I'm using a tampon and pad. I've got really bad cramps , nausea , tired and headaches. me and my partner had intercourse 6th , 8th , 10th and 17th . sorry to babble on just really need some advice as I'm confused because my doctors want to put me on the pill as we've sort of given up trying :/ . just really want to be pregnant . it's really distressful :coffee:

really hoping you ladies can help me , so hi so I'm new to the whole 'conceiving' thing and new to the site . I've been reading all the posts and need some advice . me and my fiancé have been trying since November last year but I was diagnosed with an ovarian cyst in December which is still there now. my day of my last period was 4th April and my ovulation was 15th which has changed because my period has started 8 days early , so ovulation would of been the 7th. I started spotting last night and this morning there was light to dark red blood and I'm using a tampon and pad. I've got really bad cramps , nausea , tired and headaches. me and my partner had intercourse 6th , 8th , 10th and 17th . sorry to babble on just really need some advice as I'm confused because my doctors want to put me on the pill as we've sort of given up trying :/ . just really want to be pregnant . it's really distressful :coffee:

I am not really sure what you are asking. But I have taking bcp before due to cysts. It helps them to reduce in size and for me go away. It might be worth it for a couple months?? :flower:

Glad that the move went well Krissie; hope you're having fun settling into your new place!

We are settling in better. Christian had a rough first night but has done well since then. The cat moved in yesterday so Christian has had a great time yelling at him. :haha:

DH has gone to swing shift. I work 8:00-4:00 and he works 4:00pm-2:30am. I thought I would be okay with it but I am frustrated with how much he is missing with Christian. I thought at first he could watch him during the day but that won't work since Christian wakes up around 6:30-7:30 every morning. I have been having him do Christian's morning routine but that's really only like a half hour. :nope:

We are settling in better. Christian had a rough first night but has done well since then. The cat moved in yesterday so Christian has had a great time yelling at him. :haha:

DH has gone to swing shift. I work 8:00-4:00 and he works 4:00pm-2:30am. I thought I would be okay with it but I am frustrated with how much he is missing with Christian. I thought at first he could watch him during the day but that won't work since Christian wakes up around 6:30-7:30 every morning. I have been having him do Christian's morning routine but that's really only like a half hour. :nope:

What is it with kids and cats? Isla likes to terrorize ours as well :haha:

That would be really tough with your DH working an opposite shift. I find after working all day, picking up Isla and making dinner I am beat. My DH and I trade off (one of us does dinner clean up, the other does bedtime with Isla) which makes it easier so I can't imagine having to do it on my own :nope:. Is this shift temporary or long-term? I would have him take on more responsibility on the weekend if possible so you can get some rest/a break.

Did your doctor say that the cyst would affect your ability to get pregnant? I would have a discussion with them about it further. If your doctors not being helpful I would go to another one and get a second opinion. If you still want to TTC I would definitely avoid going on the pill. Are you using OPKs or temping to track ovulation? You should check out the TTC section on this forum as there is lots of good advice there. Good luck to you :flower:

I know feel sorry when Christian gets more mobile. But we had a toddler over the other day and the cat was letting him roll over him so he is a pretty mellow cat.

It is a permanent position. We had a pretty good routine going and I was finally feeling like things were a bit more even. So hopefully he will pick up some of the slack on weekends/when he gets home. I will say at least he is getting the morning feeds after he gets home and that has let me sleep better.

So I'm more than halfway done my essay. :happydance: I just have to write the rest out from my graphic organizer and type it up.

Oh and I saw on facebook that one of my cousins is pregnant with her 1st baby!!!

Yeah, she loves my cats but the feeling really isn't mutual. The one is very mellow though, the other day he just laid there while she decorated him with stickers :haha:

That does sound tough Krissie but hopefully you guys will be able to figure out a routine that works. At least he is doing mornings which gives you a bit of a break.

Awesome that you are almost done your essay Tara and congrats to your cousin!

I finished my essay!!! :happydance: It just needs to reviewed again tomorrow by someone in my class and I need to do the cover and reference pages. After I do that and hand in my essay I'm all done!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel really good about this essay much better than the last one.

Hey everyone!

Sorry I've been missing. I pop on once in a while, but haven't really posted much...I've been taking a little break from the forums. I had a rough time after my last cycle. Feeling better now though.

My OH and I set a date for our wedding - February 29, 2016. :happydance: We're an odd couple, so we wanted an awesomely odd wedding date. :haha:
Also, we're moving in 5 days. :happydance:
And another month and a half (ish) my kids will be moving back in with me. :happydance:

I can't believe how much a year difference has made with my entire life, but I'm so happy with it. :cloud9:

How are the rest of you ladies doing? I feel like I've missed a ton! :flower:

Sounds like you've been busy Aidens!

Congrats on setting a wedding date (I love it :haha:) and yay that your kids are going to be back with you so soon :thumbup:

Wow Aidens you have been busy! Congrats on setting your date. Our original date was Feb. 29, 2008. But we live in a very conservative area so we decided to get married before living together. I am so happy you are getting your kids back with you!! That is fantastic. Good luck with the move.

Not much going on here. I have my oral defense tomorrow and then just two more weeks and I am done!! I am planning to go clean our rental after work so then I should be done with that and can really focus on getting the house organized. Christian has adjusted well. Now that all his toys and crib are there he doesn't seem to care. I am really relieved because he was throwing major fits for awhile every time we went.

I am officially done my class!!!!!!!! :happydance: It feels so good to be done!!! My mark should be up by Sunday and I know I'll pass!!! :thumbup:

Also my thumb got cut by a staple today. Not the stapler one little staple my thumb even bled a little on my title page oops. :haha: I didn't notice until I looked down and saw red marks on the page.

Good luck with your oral defense tomorrow Krissie.

Good luck today Krissie, I hope that it goes well. Also, great news that Christian is settling into the new house so well.

Congrats on completing your class Tara, you must be so happy!

Yes it feels soooooo nice. Now I don't really know what I want to do.

Last night I joined Pampers perks for when we'll need to get diapers for Roxy when she comes over. Tonight I'm going to try and join Huggies it wasn't working properly last night.

Congrats on being done with your class Tara!

I hope your defense went well Krissie...I'm sure it will be such a relief to have it done and finish the move/unpacking and organizing. You will have to do something fun to celebrate! And I probably missed it, but have you and your DH decide to push back TTC until next year (saw your ticker)?

What a great wedding date Aidens!! And soon you will b moved and settled in with your kiddos :cloud9: The next year is going to be amazing for you!

mrs eddie- how are you feeling with your pregnancy? Hope all is going well!!

Congrats to all the ladies getting ready to finish up degrees!

AFM, it has been a week!! We had Charles' party last weekend, which was amazing! He had a great time and I really enjoyed getting to fellowship with so many friends and family. Then during the night Monday he got sick :( Ran a fever for two days spiking at 103.3 before finally breaking Wednesday morning. He then had diarrhea throughout the day yesterday. He completely lost his appetite all week and finally today started eating again. You could tell this afternoon he was worn out and still a little extra snuggly, but for the most part seems back to normal! Hoping he is back to 100% tomorrow so we can get out of the house and do something fun!

Oh poor Charles, I hope he gets back to his normal self soon.

I am not sure when we are going to start ttc. I still want to try this summer but I'm not sure on the timing. I'm scared we won't catch as soon and then end up with a big gap. But my ticker represents the absolute latest we will try. If we don't try this summer we might in January.

And... I did pass my defense! So relieved. Two more weeks of class then I graduate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->