Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

I hope he loves it too I am quite nervous he doesn't do well in groups but fingers crossed.

He seemed pleased enough when I told him though (not that he understood a word)

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy267/sequeena1/Mobile%20Uploads/20150409_151926.jpg

Aww he is just so adorable!!

And try not to worry to much about starting school. I work in the same building as our district's 3-4 year old developmental preschool. Kiddos always have a rough time when they start but if you give it a bit of time they always do seem to adjust. And the skills they can learn truly do outweigh the initial adjustment issues. :hugs:

He is too cute Sequeena!

I'm sure he'll really love school and being around the other children. He'll probably transition into it quicker than you imagine; I'm always amazed at how well kids adapt to new situations :thumbup:

Congrats on Thomas getting the letter!

This afternoon when I was sitting in my class I felt dizzy again like I did just before I had my seizure in January. Luckily it passed and didn't happen again. Also, I can't believe I only have two weeks left until I'm done my class. Next week we have group presentations and our final research project is due on the 23rd. I haven't started it yet but I know I'll get it done. :thumbup:

Hey all, sorry I've been inactive. I just haven't been able to bring myself to get on here lately. Basically all of my hopes for a two year age gap have gone down the drain and I'll be lucky to have a 2016 baby at all. We've completed every other goal but DF is still hung up on finances and I'm crushed. He said that we'll talk about it again in December but I know that's his code for "I'm going to drag this out until next June because I know that's the longest you're willing to wait and I won't have any excuses then". :cry:
I've just been really depressed about it, my DS will be turning 2 in September and I won't have a bun in the oven or at least be trying for one when he does. It doesn't help that I know a bunch of people due next month and just had a pregnancy announcement from a younger family member (second child, second baby daddy and she's only 20 and her daughter is only two months older than Liam). I keep trying to get DF to see the bigger picture and remind him that he and his sister had a three year gap and didn't get along growing up while my brother and I had a two year gap and were best friends. He's just focused on the here and now. We can't afford another baby tomorrow so in his eyes we can't afford another baby a year from now either. MIL has also started asking when we plan to have our next. As my son gets older I'm just going to get more and more of that question from more and more people and it's going to sting worse and worse every time because at this point it's not my choice to wait anymore.

Sorry for the long rant, it's just been bothering me for a while and I had to get it out.

Congrats on a boy Mrs.Eddie, Ethan is a lovely name. :hugs:

I hope that everyone is doing well. :flower:

Aww that sucks about your oh not wanting to try until 2016. :hugs:

I'm so sorry keely :hugs::hugs: It seems so strange because not long ago he was set on this summer. do you think nerves are playing a part of it and it would be possible for him to change his mind?

Completely understand needing a break- take the time you need to process and we are here for you as a virtual shoulder :flower:

Sorry that you've been having a tough time Keely. If it's really bugging you maybe have a discussion with your DF, perhaps after the wedding when you're both less stressed. My DH was the one who wanted to wait longer initially but then I was late one month and we were both disappointed when I wasnt get pregnant so we decided to start being less careful. Maybe your DF will change his mind when the stress related to the wedding has passed.

Sending you big :hugs:

Today my mom told me that our neighbour's nephew took his own life recently and he was only 18 or 19. :nope: When I was that age I was depressed and had suicidal thoughts but never acted upon them. I'm so glad I didn't because it got better and I'm still alive.

This coming week in my class we have group presentations. I feel a bit nervous about presenting and I have my portfolio due on Thursday. There's not much work I have to do for it. I just need to do the table of contents, title page, cover letter and a second reference letter. Last but not least I still have my research project to do which is due the 23rd. I do feel a bit stressed about finishing my class but not as much as the first time. :thumbup:

Hi all! Hope you are having a great weekend! It is Charles' 1st birthday today! We opened gifts and made breakfast, took a nap and went to the zoo. He loved the penguins and we spent a lot of time in the exhibit. It was chilly today so not a lot of people were there. I can't believe my baby is one!! What an amazing year it was and can't wait to see what new adventures come in the next!

Attachments

• Photo Collage Maker_BaTFFF.jpg
    Photo Collage Maker_BaTFFF.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 3
Happy First Birthday Charles!!! :cake:

Today my mom bought Curtis and Lindzy a change table/dresser!!! It was for sell on kijiji which is pretty much like craigslist or ebay. It's a very nice dresser and perfect. Lindzy said she loves it and I think it matches their crib. The only stuff they need are bottles, diapers and receiving blankets.

So how was everyone else's weekend?

Oh how exciting! Happy first birthday Charles!

I am so glad your mom finally found the changing table and dresser Tara.

My weekend was yet again very busy. I have been moving and cleaning. Plus Christian has been so crabby today. Constant whining and crying. It has really been rough.

Happy first birthday to Charles, the first year goes by so fast :cry: Glad that he had a great day!

Sorry to hear about your neighbours' nephew Tara, very sad...

Hi ladies... I'm going to jump in and joint you if that's okay! :winkwink:

We've decided to take a break and are officially waiting to try now. We're getting married July 9, 2016, so we're planning on trying very shortly after, if not on our honeymoon. :cloud9: Not sure that my cycles will line up perfectly for that, but we are hoping to try then so that would put me in July 2016. :happydance:

Happy birthday Charles! It seems like just yesterday we were all anxious for you to finally give birth, it's hard to believe it's been a year already. :cake: :hugs:

Thank you for all of the comforting words and hugs ladies. I talked to DF about how much it was bothering me and he said that we'll take a look at our finances each month starting in June and as soon as it becomes clear that our finances will be where he wants them by the time the baby is born and as soon as we have a payment plan going with our medical bills with Mercy we will start trying ASAP. I feel a lot better about it now. Also we both agreed that we like the name Julia for a girl. We aren't completely sold yet but it's a big improvement from never agreeing on any names at all. :D

That's really good news about your conversation with your df kiki. :thumbup:

Today in class my group presented which went pretty good so now I only have two assignments left to do then I'm done!!! :happydance: My portfolio is due this Thursday and I am almost done. Next Thursday my research essay is due and I have to start that. I know I'll get it done and get my A!!!

Welcome PnkPolkaDots. :)

Hi ladies... I'm going to jump in and joint you if that's okay! :winkwink:

We've decided to take a break and are officially waiting to try now. We're getting married July 9, 2016, so we're planning on trying very shortly after, if not on our honeymoon. :cloud9: Not sure that my cycles will line up perfectly for that, but we are hoping to try then so that would put me in July 2016. :happydance:

Hello and welcome! I've added you to our list (second post). Please let me know if there are any updates/changes and I can adjust as needed. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding too!

Good news about your DF Keely! I hope your TTC plans are able to happen soon! Would you like me to leave you in June or move elsewhere on the list? And I love the name Julia!

AFM, Charles had his shots yesterday. He's a little more clingy than usual (normal after shots though) but otherwise dis so great at his appointment! We have been having a lot of fun the last few days. I finally feel settled at the new house, he is thriving and things are so much better with my DH.

I'm on CD 3 today and am SO broody! Right now I am feeling like I definitely want to try in January but I'm sure that will change. Goal wise there isn't much we are waiting on. I would really like Charles to be weaned and sleeping better at night (he's a great napper) before getting preggo. We are starting to wean next week and. I'm hoping for 3 months to be fully daytime and 6 months fully nighttime. My only concern is yhat it will mesa my cycles up. I've had normal 28 day cycles for the last 5 months. It took 7 months pp for them to regulate so hopefully weaning doesn't throw them out of wack again.

In any case, I've got a sleeping babe on me that needs to go down (hence the rambling while we've been rocking lol). Hope you ladies are all doing well!

I'm almost done my portfolio!!! :happydance: All I have to do is print off some more stuff to put in it and hand it on Thursday. Tomorrow I'm going to start my rough work for my research essay. It's not due until next Thursday so I know I'll get it done!! :thumbup:

Hi all! Brand new. We are waiting to try until late December 2015 - but after Christmas time. So it's practically 2016! I've just recently started to come to the realization that by this time next year, I could be pregnant, and it's so crazy to me! So the countdown is officially on, and I figured I'd join this site to talk with some ladies on similar timelines. Nice to meet you all :)

Welcome teevee.

Congrats on getting your portfolio almost done Tara. It is such a great feeling!

I mailed off my graduate portfolio today. I have my oral defense on the 24th. I am super nervous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->