Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

Tara, I have to take the two hour test this time, which I have to fast for. I have to book it on Monday, hopefully I can get it over with soon.

Only two months until your niece arrives, crazy! Time is really flying by!

Is it safe to fast during pregnancy?

This morning I either fainted or had a another seizure. :nope: I don't remember much but after I got dressed I felt dizzy like I did before my seizure in January. I can't even remember where it happened but I have a scrape on my left knee and one on my shoulder. I texted my mom after it happened and she came home from work and stayed the rest of the day. She called the neurologist and I have an appointment this Thursday at 2pm. I feel fine now just my legs are sore.

Mrs eddie- the food truck festival sounds like a lot of fun! And alone time is always amazing isn't it? Lol

Krissie- have fun with getting your yard all cleaned up! I think it can be therapeutic sometimes :)

Tara- oh no! That must have been so scary! I hope your appointment goes well. Were they ever able to determine anything from the last round of tests and MRIs?

AFM- I have unexpectedly found myself in the TWW this cycle. AF is due either Sunday or Monday. Have been very nauseated this week after most meals, sometimes for hours. I wasn't even thinking possible pregnancy, maybe just a bug until my DH said something on Wednesday, which got me thinking. I think its unlikely but there is always a chance. Tested negative yesterday with FMU. Today tested in the afternoon with a 2 hour hold. Faint line (i mean...FAINT) showed up within the time frame, but only when you hold it to the light. Makes me think its an evap. I may test tomorrow morning since it would have been 48 hours since the last FMU test..but we will see. I have very mixed emotions about it and am leaning (somewhqt heavily)towards wanting not to be. Of course, if I am it will be a good thing and a blessing ..will just take some getting used to.

Last round of years? My mri came back fine nothing wrong but haven't heard back about my eeg.

Was supposed to say last round of tests..whoops!

Just popping by since I'm browsing the forums recently to wish all of you ladies a very happy mother's day this weekend:flower:
kksy9b.. hope whatever the outcome is, it works out the best for your family..
Tara, take care!
Mrs.eddie.. hope the second test shows you have nothing to worry about.. congrats on having a baby boy! One of each sounds so lovely

Was supposed to say last round of tests..whoops!

My mri came back fine and I don't know the results of the eeg yet. Maybe I'll find out Thursday. Today it feels like my body was hit by a car and it feels the same way after my seizure in January. The back of the left side of my head hurts when I rub it. I'm going to see how I feel in the morning if I want to go to the gym.

Thanks sky. :)

How's everyone else's weekend so far?

Well I've had a lovely weekend. We celebrated mmother's day today and dh took me to the greenhouse and I got some beautiful flowers and then he gave me a beautiful necklace. It was lovely for my first mother's day. :cloud9:

Tara- I hope you get some answers soon :hugs:

Krissie- sounds like a wonderful day!

Wishing everyone a very Happy Mother's Day!

Tara- I hope you get some answers soon :hugs:

Krissie- sounds like a wonderful day!

Wishing everyone a very Happy Mother's Day!

Same here. Today I saw Lindzy when my mom and I went to visit my grandma at the nursing home. Lindzy actually looked pregnant this time when I saw her. This morning I texted her Happy soon to be mom's day which she texted back thank you. :) My legs are still sore from what happened on Friday and I have two bruises on my left arm. Hopefully my body will feel better soon.

Happy Belated Mother's Day Ladies :flower: I had a fabulous day with DH and Isla, I hope you all enjoyed your days too!

Tara, I hope you figure out what's going on soon, sucks not knowing. Probably not a great idea to fast during pregnancy but it's the best way for them to accurately monitor your sugar. They have suggested that I have a late night snack the night before, which I will definitely be doing.

Kksy, very interesting re your tests. Have you tested again?

Thanks skycastles, we are very excited to be having one of each!

Tomorrow I'm going to this resume writing class. It's from 9am-3pm so I'm not sure if I'll be going to the gym. I might go after not sure yet. It does suck not knowing, hopefully I'll get some answers Thursday and Friday. Along with the neurologist appointment I have a doctor's appointment on Friday afternoon too.

Mrs Eddie- I'm glad you had a nice Mothers Day! Mine was perfect- included a nap, bath, time by myself at the craft store, playtime with DS, games with DH...it was great! :)

Tested again this morning after AF didn't show and it was negative. Started spotting in the afternoon so the witch is on her way and should be here full force tomorrow. The line from the other day must have been an evap. I'm okay with it though. All 3 of us will be in a much better spot for a new baby next year as opposed to now. We are still going to consider trying in Jan for a month and if not, then will start next April. We've brought our date up 3 months so far!!

Oh thank you for whoever remembered my little girl! I haven't been in here for SO long! We lost another baby girl on April 11th (my birthday). My husband feels done but we have agreed to rediscuss in 6 months. I just can't give it up. We will be trying the earliest in 2017. There's no group for it so thought I would join back in, in here ;)

Oh thank you for whoever remembered my little girl! I haven't been in here for SO long! We lost another baby girl on April 11th (my birthday). My husband feels done but we have agreed to rediscuss in 6 months. I just can't give it up. We will be trying the earliest in 2017. There's no group for it so thought I would join back in, in here ;)

Well welcome back but I'm sorry it's under such sad circumstances. :hugs: So sorry for your loss of your little girl.

Oh sweetie, I am so so sorry for you loss. I cannot imagine what you are going through but know that you are very welcome here. We are all here to help encourage and lift you up, give you a place to vent to or whatever it is you are needing. I know that your rainbow will be in your arms soon I added you to a 2017 section on the front :hugs::hugs:

KKsy, glad that you had a great day as well. At least you know what's going on now if AF is on her way. Exciting that your TTC date keeps moving up.

Radiance, welcome back :hi: I am so sorry to hear of your recent loss and am sending you big :hugs: You must be a very strong woman to be able to continue to TTC and I really hope that you are blessed with your rainbow very soon.

Thanks everyone!! I really appreciate it. My 2nd living child will be in school next year. I currently stay at home with him. So I'm planning on going back to college hopefully this summer, if not, it will be in September. It will keep me busy :)

Radiance- What are you going to study when you go back to school?

Tara- I hope you are able to get some answers this week at your doctors appointments. How are you feeling? I hope that the soreness is going away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->