Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

Terrible loss of those two children, life altering for the family. Cant even imagine the shock and devastation

Ive been to endocrinology today, things are looking promising as im having for the first time in my life a natural 28 day cycle. We agreed on an appointment for a year, when we'll have been TTC for 6 months see if im preggo or if theyll offer help at that point. Had my bloods taken, will be going back sooner if they arent normal, but theres nothing to suggest otherwise.

Got weigh in tonight over 2.5 stone off since Jan, hopefully a couple more pounds tonight. Woman on a mission!

Congrats on the weight loss, that's an amazing accomplishment! :thumbup:

Tara, we had a massive thunderstorm the other day too; it was crazy and humid, totally ruined my sleep as well.

Thanks Mrs Eddie. Lost another three pounds last night, so two more to go for 3 stone. Seeing a big difference now. Bring on 4 stone! :-D

Congrats Nib! That is really an amazing achievement! How much are you hoping to lose?

Congrats Nib! That is really an amazing achievement! How much are you hoping to lose?

Hoping for at the very least another stone ideally two. It still leaves me overweight on a Bmi but I'm fairly fit for a fat lass so I'd be happy about there at least before ttc.

Hey ladies, how is everyone doing?

Haven't popped into this thread in quite a while, I just realized. I've been spending most of my time over at the WTT till August thread, since that's when we originally planned on starting.

HOWEVER (and I'm still kind of in shock haha) OH just got home from work and told me we can go ahead and start trying from now on! :)

Just wanted to tell so that the member list on the first page can be updated :) Starting a TTC journal as well if anyone is wanting to follow along on my journey.

Thanks for making the wait so much more enjoyable, ladies! :)

Congrats cupcake!! I hope your TTC journey is a short one! I've updated the front page :)

Today I went for another information session about the apprenticeship and I know it's something I want to do. My gut instinct is telling me to go for it!! :thumbup:

Congrats Cupcake, very exciting!

Wow three more lbs Nibblenic, good for you! It's definitely good to be as fit as possible before becoming pregnant. I was in better shape this time around than my first and have found that my weight gain has been better overall this time around :thumbup:

Lindzy was over today telling my mom and I that she's not dilated at all yet. The doctor told her last week that Roxy is already 8 lbs and Lindzy can feel Roxy scratching at her stomach. Sounds like Roxy will be born when she feels like it. :haha:

I finally told my dad that I'm tired of hearing his negative comments about stuff and he didn't even know what I was talking about. I said sometimes you say negative things but he didn't reply back. I'm honestly at my wits end with his negative attitude. :wacko:

How's everyone's Saturday? I didn't do much except volunteer at the blood clinic and watching youtube videos on tivo. :haha: The weather is pretty much crappy, it's been raining and windy all day long. :coffee:

How's everyone's Saturday? I didn't do much except volunteer at the blood clinic and watching youtube videos on tivo. :haha: The weather is pretty much crappy, it's been raining and windy all day long. :coffee:

Not much going on here. Christian and I have been sick this week so just taking it easy with DH. I wouldn't mind some rain. It was 104 here today. Definitely not enjoying it. Its suppose to be over 100 for the next week. :(

Well this was our last weekend before we move :D Been decorating the new house, it's been our project for a few weeks and it has kept me busy and mind off babies for a little while. so happy with the progress of the house - can not wait now - this time next week we will be all moved in:D

Mr Socks seems to be thinking differently about wtt now that the house is nearly done. He's said he would be happy to try sooner which is exciting :D He's feeling ok with it now we're so nearly done with the house. Haven't decided anything for definite yet but may be sooner than i dared hope!

How's everyone else? I know last time i spent any time on here a few of you were moving house - all done now? or still going? xxxx

Good luck with the move Emmy.

We got all moved. I am tall unpacking and painting though. And I have a nice sized yard that I am trying to get weeded and sorted in the mornings before it gets to hot. But that is proving to be very difficult as the temp is up to 85 by 10 am. And that's my cut off for heat, I have a hard time being in the heat/Sun long.

i know how you feel it's hot here too! (i don't use fahrenheit but i put it in google and ours was 72 today - so a bit cooler here!)

We battled our garden last weekend but it's already shooting back up... we seem to alternate between hot, sunny days and rainy days so that'll explain that one! And when we've not been in the garden we've been painting and fitting the utility room which has a conservatory style roof so it's like working in a greenhouse! At least the paint dries quickly though!

Hope you haven't got too much left to do and you can just enjoy the sunshine :D xxx

Yea our temp right now is 101 so it's pretty hot.

I feel like this is a never ending project. But hopefully I can get the projects I want to before I go back to work in August.

Christian has been pretty moody lately so I have been tending mostly to him. His birthday is Friday so this week will mostly be planning and getting ready for that. :D

i can see on your ticker - he's soo nearly 1! He is adorable. I absolutely cannot wait to be organising birthday parties for my own :D Have fun xxx

Not much going on here. Christian and I have been sick this week so just taking it easy with DH. I wouldn't mind some rain. It was 104 here today. Definitely not enjoying it. Its suppose to be over 100 for the next week. :(

Wow that's very hot.It is usually hot here in the summer and was a few weeks ago. July and August are the hottest months plus we have humidity which make it feel even hotter. It could be say 24, 25 Celsius which is about 75 Fahrenheit and feel at least 10-20 degrees warmer with the humidity. Those are the days when my hair is pretty frizzy. :haha:

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was good, I feel better now that I told my dad that I don't like his negative comments he still hasn't called or texted since i told him,day I volunteered at the blood clinic didn't do much else since it was rainy and windy. Today I went to the gym and for my walk since it was soooooo much nicer than yesterday.

I can't believe it's going to be July 1st on Wednesday. Where the heck did this month/year go??? Also not too much longer until my niece will be born!!! :happydance::cloud9: That's if she decides to be born on her due date. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->