Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

I feel like I'm coming awkwardly into the middle of a conversation....but just wanted to poke my head in and add my name to the "TTC in 2016" group :)

A brief intro: DH and I have been married 8 months, and we had a surprise pregnancy recently which sadly ended in miscarriage last weekend. So we are back to our original life plan of waiting until January or February to TTC. The miscarriage support forum is where I've been hanging out this week, but it's getting depressing for me, so I thought I'd try hopping over here to the WTT forum and see how that goes!

I'm so sorry for your loss hun. I really hope that you get your beautiful rainbow baby next year. Welcome to the group, we're all a good bunch of ladies here. :hugs: :flower:

I can't believe that Christian is 1 already Krissie, I hope that he had a good party. :D

Mrs. Eddie how are you feeling? You must be getting excited, you're due next month!

Today I found out another volunteer at the blood clinic also went to the cooking apprenticeship that I'm starting next week. She said she's glad that she did it so that's good news. :thumbup:

We are still yet waiting for Roxy to make her entrance into the world. :coffee: Only four more days until her due date!!! :happydance: :cloud9:

Happy First Birthday to Christian Krissie, time really does speed by quickly!

Welcome AlaskanWife :hi: So sorry to hear about your recent loss, I hope you get your rainbow baby very soon :hugs:

Tara, you must be getting so excited to meet Roxy, can't wait to read all about her arrival.

I haven't been on here very much lately. My work internet does not like the new wallpaper on this site so I can't scroll down the page when I'm there (better for my overall productivity though :haha:). Have a few more weeks of work left, I am so excited to be done! Sleep is now becoming very rare and I am getting more and more tired.

We did get the nursery mostly set up this weekend and Isla' new furniture is all in her room. We still have a few things to do but hoping to have it mostly done for this weekend. We have Isla's 2nd birthday party on Saturday (having it early before I become too pregnant). We're going to have like 40 people so it will be big but fun.

Don't have time to completely catch up right now but hope that you're all doing well :flower:

I feel like I'm coming awkwardly into the middle of a conversation....but just wanted to poke my head in and add my name to the "TTC in 2016" group :)

A brief intro: DH and I have been married 8 months, and we had a surprise pregnancy recently which sadly ended in miscarriage last weekend. So we are back to our original life plan of waiting until January or February to TTC. The miscarriage support forum is where I've been hanging out this week, but it's getting depressing for me, so I thought I'd try hopping over here to the WTT forum and see how that goes!

I'm so sorry for your loss hun. I really hope that you get your beautiful rainbow baby next year. Welcome to the group, we're all a good bunch of ladies here. :hugs: :flower:

I can't believe that Christian is 1 already Krissie, I hope that he had a good party. :D

Mrs. Eddie how are you feeling? You must be getting excited, you're due next month!

I can't believe that I'm so close to my due date. Still feeling mostly well, just tired. Thanks for asking Hun :hugs:

So I have been stalking this thread but decided to post. I am hoping that we will start next year but not sure. My husband keeps saying he is not ready and it is so hard because I am more ready than ever.

Anyways I thought I would join this thread to hopefully make this waiting time go quickly. :)

Happy First Birthday to Christian Krissie, time really does speed by quickly!

Welcome AlaskanWife :hi: So sorry to hear about your recent loss, I hope you get your rainbow baby very soon :hugs:

Tara, you must be getting so excited to meet Roxy, can't wait to read all about her arrival.

I haven't been on here very much lately. My work internet does not like the new wallpaper on this site so I can't scroll down the page when I'm there (better for my overall productivity though :haha:). Have a few more weeks of work left, I am so excited to be done! Sleep is now becoming very rare and I am getting more and more tired.

We did get the nursery mostly set up this weekend and Isla' new furniture is all in her room. We still have a few things to do but hoping to have it mostly done for this weekend. We have Isla's 2nd birthday party on Saturday (having it early before I become too pregnant). We're going to have like 40 people so it will be big but fun.

Don't have time to completely catch up right now but hope that you're all doing well :flower:

I am!!

I still can't figure out the playpen. :haha: My mom thinks we put the mesh net part in upside down so she's waiting for the guy from her work to bring in the instructions. I tried on Sunday night to get the music part of it to work but was unsuccessful. :shrug: Who knew a playpen would be this hard to set up? :haha:

Welcome coastgal. :)

So I have been stalking this thread but decided to post. I am hoping that we will start next year but not sure. My husband keeps saying he is not ready and it is so hard because I am more ready than ever.

Anyways I thought I would join this thread to hopefully make this waiting time go quickly. :)

Welcome. :hi:

Thanks for all the birthday wishes. I can't believe he is a year already! I pulled up some of his newborn pics and it's amazing how different he looks. And boy is his personality coming through!

Welcome ccoastgal :hi:

Krissie, I just noticed your ticker, have you officially started to TTC now???

Krissie, I just noticed your ticker, have you officially started to TTC now???

More like ntnp right now. I'm trying to do some cycle monitoring to see if I am ovulating. Which I don't think I am. :cry: I am hoping with diet change I will but if not we plan to use Clomid at the start of the year.

Happy 1st birthday Christian!!

Also, wanted to wish Keely a huge congratulations on this thread for getting her BFP!!

Gagrlinpitt- I hope that taking the Minera out helps you! I stopped taking BC years ago in part for the same reason. I just didn't feel like myself emotionally on it. How long does the effects of the minera usually last coming off? I'm clueless on it :)

emmy- congrats on the move!! we just moved back in March and it is a big chore but worth it in the end once you are settled in. Have fun getting your house together!

Tara- did you decide to keep your doctors appointment? Hope you have fun at the concert! Any updates on how Lindzy is doing? i bet you all are on pins and needles waiting for her. Good luck starting your apprenticeship!

Nib- does your daughter act? or is it a musical type of production? that's great that she has something so fun to do at a young age

mrs eddie- have fun with Isla's party! Are you doing a themed party or just having friends over? I can't believe how close you are getting! Ethan will be here before you know it :)

AFM, things are going really really well.My husband and I have been pretty good about our low cal/low sodium regiment with eating. I've lost 13 pounds in the last month! (44 total since Charles was born). I have 6 to go to my first goal and am really excited to get there. I just started training for my first 5k, which is September 20th. I am beyond excited. I actually had to go today and buy new running shorts because mine are literally falling off now when I run. I also grabbed a new shirt (since it's getting hot here, needed something more breathable). My normal size (L) was way too big so for the first time in years bought a medium! It's small things like that that continue to give me more and more motivation to keep going.

TMI to follow: In other news, I'm currently sitting at 16dpo with no AF in sight...after DTD last Friday (11DPO) I had some bleeding. I put a pad on and went to bed. For the next 2 1/2 days had light-moderate brown spotting with some red on Sunday (13DPO) morning (enough to fill a regular tampon but not soak totally through if that makes sense). Also normal AF cramping etc. I just figured she would hit full force on time Monday. Instead,everything went away! I have had very very little brown spotting since then, a small amount of stringy brown CM and no cramping. I'm resisting testing because I really don't think I'm pregnant and hate to waste the expensive FRER on it. But if AF doesn't show by Monday (1 week late), i'll test and call the doctor if negative. Do you all have any experience with this type of thing? My cycles are so regular and I hate when they are off a cycle.

Hello and welcome! I'm so sorry to hear of your loss :hugs: You are very welcome in this group and I hope that the coming months go by quickly for you. I've added you to our list (second post). I've put you in January for now, but just comment here to let me know if things change and I can update! Do you have any fun plans while you wait?

Hello! I hope that your wait goes a little quicker getting to vent here :) I've added you to our list (second post). Once you know your dates, just let me know and I will update! My DH was the same way in not being ready. What helped me was to sit down and make a list of what he wanted to accomplish before having a baby. That way there was something tangible to "work" towards beforehand! Does he have anything specific he wants to do before?

Kksy, that sounds very interesting re your cycle; will be following to hear how things turn out :coffee: Also, huge congrats on the weight loss and running. It is definitely motivating when you start seeing results :thumbup:

Isla's party is actually going to be Minnie Mouse themed. We ordered her a special little outfit too, which is totally adorable :cloud9: She is so excited for her party, I'm sure she'll have a great time.

Krissie, I hope that you are ovulating, keeping my FX for you!

We did Mickey Mouse for Christian. He really seemed to enjoy the balloons. His giant Mickey one is still attached to his high chair and he just loves beating him up instead of eating. :haha:

Attachments

• 100_1243 (480x640).jpg
    100_1243 (480x640).jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 4

Hello! I hope that your wait goes a little quicker getting to vent here :) I've added you to our list (second post). Once you know your dates, just let me know and I will update! My DH was the same way in not being ready. What helped me was to sit down and make a list of what he wanted to accomplish before having a baby. That way there was something tangible to "work" towards beforehand! Does he have anything specific he wants to do before?

Thank you for adding me to the list! I know I need to sit down with him to discuss this more. But I am so emotional about it and I know I will cry which I don't want to do. I just want him to tell me that he is ready without us having to have that serious talk. He talks about our future kids all the time so I know he wants them it is just a matter of when.

Hi all! I'm Allie and I just joined BnB a couple weeks ago. My son, Cai was born in Oct 2014 and my husband and I plan to start TTC in late 2015/early 2016 in the hopes of a Fall 2016 baby.

I've been stalking the boards and I have to say that this seems like a super friendly thread/group of ladies! I look forward to chatting and getting to know you :)

Hi all! I'm Allie and I just joined BnB a couple weeks ago. My son, Cai was born in Oct 2014 and my husband and I plan to start TTC in late 2015/early 2016 in the hopes of a Fall 2016 baby.

I've been stalking the boards and I have to say that this seems like a super friendly thread/group of ladies! I look forward to chatting and getting to know you :)

:hi:

Thank you for adding me to the list! I know I need to sit down with him to discuss this more. But I am so emotional about it and I know I will cry which I don't want to do. I just want him to tell me that he is ready without us having to have that serious talk. He talks about our future kids all the time so I know he wants them it is just a matter of when.

:hugs: I'm sorry that its rough for you right now. Those conversations are really difficult to have. But I think getting it all out will help you release that stress and hopefully give you a more clear direction on when he is thinking of trying.:flower:

Hi Allie and welcome! I've added you to our list (second post). Let me know when you know your dates and I'll get it updated! Congrats on your little one! I have a DS who is 6 months older than Cai and it just gets better and better as they get older :) Do you think you will do any gender swaying next time around?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->