Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

Congrats Tara, that's great progress with your workouts! It's great that you're so excited to meet Roxy, tiny baby snuggles are the best. Liam is so busy now that he almost never snuggles with me anymore and I miss it so much. :cloud9: :blush: <3

I haven't had much time to get on BNB lately, been super busy at work with a new exhibit that's opening at the end of the month (which I'm overseeing) and life in general.

Keely, huge congrats on your wedding; love your new avatar pic!

Hope everyone else is well :flower:

Great job on the weight loss Tara.

Congrats on ttc Keely.

Afm, today is my last (half) day of work for the next 8 weeks. I am so excited to finally get the house in order and spend time with Christian.

Not much else going on this way. I hope all you ladies are doing well. :flower:

Krissie - I'm almost done too! My last day is on Friday and I can seriously not wait! Then nine weeks of blissful relaxation! Yay!

Can't believe I am almost done with this school year, it seems like just yesterday when I started this program.

We are going camping on Sunday for two nights, it's going to be so nice to get out and relax for a bit.

Have fun on your summer breaks ladies! And camping sounds like fun Symphony!

We have a pretty busy week this week...library, 2 playdates, swim lessons, 2 lunch dates and then my parents are coming next weekend to visit! Will be a fun week though:)

That's great Tara, congrats! You are going to love getting to hold, snuggle and kiss on her :)

I'm really excited to do that!!!! :cloud9:

Today I have an appointment to talk to a woman about the apprenticeship that starts next month. She told me that having seizures could be a barrier but not 100% and not every restaurant would take me in. I'm still going forward with it and I'm attending a resume workshop at the end of the month to make sure the apprenticeship is the right thing for me.

Exciting that you'll soon be on your summer breaks Ladies! I only have about a month left of work and am seriously counting down the days at this point.

Hope that the apprenticeship works out Tara!

I can't believe you're down into single digits mrs. eddie!! Did Isla come early/late/on time?

My mom told me that Lindzy said her official due date is July 10th, that is if Roxy decides she wants to be born that day. :haha: Lindzy's SIL is due this Friday and is having a boy. I think Lindzy told me she's naming him Liam. :baby:

So anytime between now and July 10th I will become an aunt!!!!!! :happydance::thumbup::cloud9:

Wow, exciting that you'll be meeting Roxy so soon Tara!

Kksy, Isla was a due date baby so right on time. Hoping that this little man will be somewhat punctual (though I would not be upset if he decided to make his appearance at around 39 weeks or so :winkwink:). And no I can't believe I have nine weeks to go, craziness!!!

Does anyone still watch cable tv? My mom and I still watch it. Plus we have tivo. Is it actually worth the $ you pay for it?

We got rid of cable a few years ago. We stream the show we watch off of the networks site and use Chrome cast to send it to the TV. Also watch Netflix, Youtube and use a friends password for HBO. We save about 70ish a month this way.

I would totally get rid of cable if it were up to me. However, my DH refuses because he wants to be able to watch sports :growlmad:. Plus, we actually get a really good package at a reasonable rate because we negotiated it a few years ago and if we cancel it we couldn't get it back (not offered anymore).

I would be perfectly happy with just having Crave TV and/or Netflix; though Canadian Netflix sucks compared to what's offered through American Netflix, (or at least it used to when we had it a few years ago).

Hi ladies, I'm new here(well in this bit anyway!)

My name is Helen but my friends call me Ellie. I'm 29(30 in September) and I have a 5 year old from a previous relationship. I'm now back with an old boyfriend from school(we should never have split up hehe) and although we've not been back together for long, we've already discussed children. We won't be trying til at least this time next year as he'd like some large bills paying off first and I'd like to lose a few stone

My name is Helen but my friends call me Ellie. I'm 29(30 in September) and I have a 5 year old from a previous relationship. I'm now back with an old boyfriend from school(we should never have split up hehe) and although we've not been back together for long, we've already discussed children. We won't be trying til at least this time next year as he'd like some large bills paying off first and I'd like to lose a few stone

Helo Ellie :hi: and welcome! I've added you to our list (the second post). Let me know on here when you know your dates and I'll move you to that spot!Do you have any fun plans or projects to help pass the time?

:hi: Welcome!

Welcome Ellie! :wave: :flower:

We don't do anything except for DVDs and Netflix as far as TV goes.

Thanks for the welcome ladies :) Yeah I'll let you know. Nothing fun planned unfortunately, just keep pressing on with life til we've sorted the couple of things that are stopping us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->