Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

kksy - We're talking about a trip to the north/central coastal area. Beaches, vineyards...what more could we want? ;-)
Hope you get an answer soon! Increased CM after ovulation was one of my big clues that I was pregnant!

AFM, I went for my last blood draw today to check post-miscarriage hcg levels. Got the all-clear that everything seems to have resolved, so that's good news. Physically I feel pretty much back to normal, though emotionally is a different story. Going out for dinner and drinks with DH and friends tonight; hopefully that is relaxing.

No real weekend plans here. My husband just left to go work on a cruise ship for two weeks and pretty much everyone else in the house is away this weekend as well. It's nice because it means the house will stay pretty clean for the next couple days but the downside is that it's just me and the kiddo; we get lonely pretty fast since we're so used to a full house.

So I am still waiting for my niece to be born.....:coffee: This morning I had a dream where my mom told me Lindzy's water broke. :haha: I'm sure she'll be here soon....

Tomorrow I start my cooking apprenticeship!!!! :happydance: I'm excited for it!!! :thumbup:

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was good didn't do much and still waiting for Roxy....:coffee:

Tverb that's fantastic!

I finally got the number for the genetics division that I need to make an appointment with as well as maternal fetal. I found out I am homozygous C677T MTHFR positive.. I'm glad I'm getting all of this testing out of the way before we start TTC so we can have the best chances possible.

I hope your first day was good Tara.

We had a good weekend. We watched my nephew Saturday and went swimming yesterday. It was Christians first time and he was so unsure, but see me to enjoy it. We then had a picnic so it was a nice day.

Today was Christians one year appointment so between shots and getting his finger poked to check iron levels he is just unhappy. Hopefully he's feeling better after his nap.

I did like the apprenticeship. :thumbup: I'm glad I signed up for it. I go everyday from 9-4.

Day 3 and still no Roxy....:coffee: Does anyone know when labour would be induced?

I think in a healthy pregnancy most doctors will go until 42 weeks. But of course it can vary depending on the doctor.

Like Krissie said, usually 42 weeks is the max. Roxy just needs a little longer to finish baking :) Charles didn't show up until 41+5...you just never know

Totally agree with the other ladies, babies come when they are ready! I'm pretty sure my MWs said after you're 10 days overdue they start talking about induction, etc. I was sure Isla was going to be overdue but she was actually a due date baby...

We had a great weekend. Isla's early birthday party was a huge success, she had a great time. We ended up having about 40 people and had a lot of fun. Isla looked adorable in her little Minnie Mouse inspired tutu and onesie :cloud9: My BIL, SIL and niece ended up staying with us until yesterday so the day after the party we went to LEGOLAND and then yesterday we were at the Zoo (Splash Pad and then touring around). Needless to say I am very tired and happy I'm only working today and tomorrow of this week...

The nursery is looking good and Isla is loving the new set up of her room. On Thursday I am going to start organizing Ethan's clothes and we're also going to pick up any additional supplies we need and buy our new bassinet. I think this weekend we are also going to wash the infant car seat cover and install the car seat bases in both of our cars. This weekend my sister returned our swing and my best friend returned our infant bath tub so have to wash those too. After all of that is done, we'll pretty much be ready for him to make his arrival, kind of crazy we're at that point already :wacko:

sort of update - really hoping to get my birth control removed soon. Haven't really moved our ttc date though as i'm feeling a bit anxious about it (worried about money and work) I really want to see how i am without hormonal contraceptives in my system. Anyway just to clear up - we're not trying yet, so hope it's ok to hang around here for a bit longer until we either confirm we are waiting for January or decide on a new ttc date xxx

Lindzy was admitted to the hospital today and it sounds like Roxy could be born tonight!!!! :happydance: I've been monitoring my mom's phone for when Lisa (Lindzy's mom) texts her and said labour is going to be induced at 7 which is in two minutes. I'm guessing it's being induced because of her gal bladder problems.By this time tomorrow I might have a niece!!!!!! :happydance::cloud9::thumbup:

Same here! Lisa is going tonight but my mom and I would rather wait until after Roxy is born. It could take all night for her to be born. I can't wait to hold Roxy!!!!! :D :cloud9::happydance:

Emmy- sounds like a good plan to come off BC and let your body regulate before trying. Of course you're welcome to stick around...we have mommas who are pregnant, trying, waiting...everyone is welcome :flower:

Tara- great news! I hope Lindzy's labor and delivery goes smoothly and quickly and that Roxy is here by tomorrow!

Exciting stuff Tara; I hope Roxy will make her arrival very soon!

So I decided to weigh myself and I've lost 20 lbs since January. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"