Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

Thanks Mrs Eddie! It's been such a positive journey so far re the weight loss. I only have 22 lbs to go to my ideal weight..it's so close I can taste it! I've never felt this kind of motivation before and am looking forward to hitting those goals! A Minnie mouse theme sounds adorable! I'm sure Isla will have a great time :)

Krissie- he is SO cute!!

So I miscalculated where I'm at because I forgot I started a day early in June. So I'm actually 17DPO and 3 days late. CM is starting to become more EW so either having a super long cycle and just gearing up for O (not likely I dont think) or AF will be here soon, but late. Was talking with my hubby and honestly, I dont want to be (really want to finish getting the weight off first) but also not the worst thing in the world. Timing is SO much better now than even 2 months ago. I have literally zero pregnancy symptoms besides a missed AF so I think that is what is keeping me sane through this :)

Happy 1st birthday Christian!!

Also, wanted to wish Keely a huge congratulations on this thread for getting her BFP!!

Gagrlinpitt- I hope that taking the Minera out helps you! I stopped taking BC years ago in part for the same reason. I just didn't feel like myself emotionally on it. How long does the effects of the minera usually last coming off? I'm clueless on it :)

emmy- congrats on the move!! we just moved back in March and it is a big chore but worth it in the end once you are settled in. Have fun getting your house together!

Tara- did you decide to keep your doctors appointment? Hope you have fun at the concert! Any updates on how Lindzy is doing? i bet you all are on pins and needles waiting for her. Good luck starting your apprenticeship!

Nib- does your daughter act? or is it a musical type of production? that's great that she has something so fun to do at a young age

mrs eddie- have fun with Isla's party! Are you doing a themed party or just having friends over? I can't believe how close you are getting! Ethan will be here before you know it :)

AFM, things are going really really well.My husband and I have been pretty good about our low cal/low sodium regiment with eating. I've lost 13 pounds in the last month! (44 total since Charles was born). I have 6 to go to my first goal and am really excited to get there. I just started training for my first 5k, which is September 20th. I am beyond excited. I actually had to go today and buy new running shorts because mine are literally falling off now when I run. I also grabbed a new shirt (since it's getting hot here, needed something more breathable). My normal size (L) was way too big so for the first time in years bought a medium! It's small things like that that continue to give me more and more motivation to keep going.

TMI to follow: In other news, I'm currently sitting at 16dpo with no AF in sight...after DTD last Friday (11DPO) I had some bleeding. I put a pad on and went to bed. For the next 2 1/2 days had light-moderate brown spotting with some red on Sunday (13DPO) morning (enough to fill a regular tampon but not soak totally through if that makes sense). Also normal AF cramping etc. I just figured she would hit full force on time Monday. Instead,everything went away! I have had very very little brown spotting since then, a small amount of stringy brown CM and no cramping. I'm resisting testing because I really don't think I'm pregnant and hate to waste the expensive FRER on it. But if AF doesn't show by Monday (1 week late), i'll test and call the doctor if negative. Do you all have any experience with this type of thing? My cycles are so regular and I hate when they are off a cycle.

I called on Monday and cancelled the appointment. For some reason I thought it was on Monday and not Tuesday. :haha: I'm supposed to see the nuerlogist again this month sometime so I might make an appointment with my doctor after that.

Yes we're all excited for Roxy to be born!! :happydance: Today my mom called me when I was on my walk and I thought she was calling to say Lindzy was in the hospital but she called about something else.I bought Pampers at the drug store today just in case we have to bring them to the hospital. Only two more days!!!! :happydance::cloud9:

Is anyone else having problems receiving emails from b and b? For some reason I haven't gotten any for a day or two. :shrug:

Hopefully Roxy doesn't keep you all waiting a couple more weeks! I'm not sure on the emails, I don't usually receive any

I usually get emails when there's a new post in the threads that I have posted in.

I have a feeling she'll be born after her due date or at like 3am when everyone's sleeping. :haha:

No :witch: this morning and now 18dpo. Will test either tomorrow or Saturday if she hasn't shown up.

Welcome Allie :hi:

And how cute is Christian with his little Mickey Ears, adorable! Isla loves balloons too. If she gets one I normally have to sneakily dispose of it when she's napping or in bed for the evening :haha:

No :witch: this morning and now 18dpo. Will test either tomorrow or Saturday if she hasn't shown up.

OMG, very exciting! I know you said you don't feel pregnant but you never know...

Thanks!! Just hoping for either a positive or witch to show...don't want to have to go to doctor to figure out what's going on :)

Decided to test as Charles went down for a morning nap, which he usually doesn't do. SMU after 3 hr hold...all I had was a FRER digital. Waiting....

The fact that it's taking so long after how late I am (and no symptoms) makes me think its negative...
It's still thinking...

BFN (which I expected). If AF doesn't show by Monday then will call doctor

Nib- does your daughter act? or is it a musical type of production? that's great that she has something so fun to do at a young age

Hey, yes she goes to a theatre arts school, 3 hours on a weekend. Sorry for the late reply, was at a recording studio with her last night, last rehearsal before the two shows sat

Sorry about the BFN Lady, hope AF comes soon and if not, that your doctor is able to be helpful :hugs:

So today I've received a few emails from b and b.I'm still not sure what's going on. :shrug:

Tomorrow is my niece's due date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup::happydance::cloud9: I still can't believe I'll be an aunt tomorrow or in the next coming days or week!!!!!!! I still have a feeling Roxy will wait until after tomorrow to make her grand entrance. :haha: I'll let you girls know when Roxy is born!!!!!

Hi Allie and welcome! I've added you to our list (second post). Let me know when you know your dates and I'll get it updated! Congrats on your little one! I have a DS who is 6 months older than Cai and it just gets better and better as they get older :) Do you think you will do any gender swaying next time around?

Thanks! Let's go with January 2016 for now; we'll have to see where my cycle falls when we get closer to go time :)

We aren't planning on gender swaying for #2. I will most likely be on Clomid so we just plan to BD every day after AF and hope that we get lucky on the first round again. We truly will just be happy to even get a second healthy baby regardless of gender. One of each will be great but so will a set of brothers :)

So today I've received a few emails from b and b.I'm still not sure what's going on. :shrug:

Tomorrow is my niece's due date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup::happydance::cloud9: I still can't believe I'll be an aunt tomorrow or in the next coming days or week!!!!!!! I still have a feeling Roxy will wait until after tomorrow to make her grand entrance. :haha: I'll let you girls know when Roxy is born!!!!!

How exciting! I hope her entrance is quick and smooth :)

I'm dying to be an aunt but my husband's siblings are nowhere near having kids. I don't even have the opportunity to be an honorary aunt because none of my close friends are near having kids either.

Your niece is so lucky to have an aunt who is already so crazy about her!

I've put you in January for now, but just comment here to let me know if things change and I can update! Do you have any fun plans while you wait?

Sounds good, thanks! I just moved to my husband's hometown this year, so I'm looking forward to spending some time this winter getting involved in some of the things he has always enjoyed here, like rock climbing and archery. We're also in the midst of planning a first-wedding-anniversary trip to California!

Tverb84 - being an aunt is so great! My niece will be a year old this month, and she is the cutest little doll. Looking forward to hearing about your niece's arrival!

allie- got it! :thumbup: I'm secretly hoping for a set of brothers as well...I think 2 little boys running around would be so much fun. DH really wants a girl next so will be interesting to see what happens!

Alaskan- ooh! sounds like fun! Where are you wanting to go in CA?

AFM, still no AF! Had some increased CM last night and thought she was coming but nada. I saved my FMU and will try to get a test this morning, otherwise will wait until tomorrow. If that comes back negative then I will know its just a weird cycle and will count myself out.

Hope everyone has a great day!! Anyone with weekend plans? I think we are going to go to the zoo...DS really loves the penguins there!

Oh the zoo sounds like fun. Our zoo is almost two hours away. I am hoping to go up next weekend. It would be Christian's first trip there.

No plans here, just hoping to get some more yard work done while the weather isn't so hot.

So I have been stalking this thread but decided to post. I am hoping that we will start next year but not sure. My husband keeps saying he is not ready and it is so hard because I am more ready than ever.

Anyways I thought I would join this thread to hopefully make this waiting time go quickly. :)

Hello! I hope that your wait goes a little quicker getting to vent here :) I've added you to our list (second post). Once you know your dates, just let me know and I will update! My DH was the same way in not being ready. What helped me was to sit down and make a list of what he wanted to accomplish before having a baby. That way there was something tangible to "work" towards beforehand! Does he have anything specific he wants to do before?

Thank you for adding me to the list! I know I need to sit down with him to discuss this more. But I am so emotional about it and I know I will cry which I don't want to do. I just want him to tell me that he is ready without us having to have that serious talk. He talks about our future kids all the time so I know he wants them it is just a matter of when.

:hugs: I'm sorry that its rough for you right now. Those conversations are really difficult to have. But I think getting it all out will help you release that stress and hopefully give you a more clear direction on when he is thinking of trying.:flower:

Good Morning lovely ladies. I am so glad it is Friday! :happydance::happydance:

I agree that getting it out there is what I need. I just don't know how to bring it up. I have faith that eventually everything will work itself out.

Same here Krissie! It feels like it was yesterday when my mom and I found out. Still no Roxy....:coffee: Looks like she wants to make us wait. :haha: Earlier I saw that I had a missed call on my phone and thought it was Lindzy but it was a # I don't know. :roll:

Yesterday an ex friend of mine sent me a request to follow me on twitter but I didn't accept it. It's a very long story about what happened between us but I'm soooooooo better off with out her in my life!! :thumbup:

Anyone have big plans for the weekend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"