Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

Congrats on your weight loss Krissie!!! :thumbup:

Roxy was born this morning around 3!!!! :happydance::cloud9: She's soooooo cute!!!!! When I held her she kept looking around and at me. She has dark eyes right now and quite a bit of hair.

Lindzy said she couldn't feel her right leg because of the epidural.My brother had to help push her leg for counter pressure when she was delivering Roxy.She said she was still bleeding when my mom and I went to visit and has stitches.Both her and Roxy are doing good. :thumbup:

I'll post a picture of Roxy but not for very long.If anyone wants to add me on facebook my name there is TL Verbridge and my cover picture is Roxy.I still can't believe I'm an aunt!!!! :cloud9::happydance:

she is adorable tara!! Congratulations!!!

I'll send a FB request over here shortly (Kaity H)

Thanks. :D When I was holding her I could feel her looking at me and I love her already. <3 :cloud9: I can't wait to see her again!!!

Congrats on your weight loss Krissie and congrats Tara on the birth of your neice, Roxy! :D :happydance:

Mrs. Eddie I'm glad that Isla's birthday party went well. I can't believe that baby Ethan will be here next month!

Thanks Keely! It's only been two days but I already miss her. :blush: Curtis,Lindzy and Roxy are going to come over Sunday! :happydance::thumbup: I can't believe how much I love her and she's only two days old. :cloud9:

I'm so glad Isla's party went well!! And only a few more weeks to go until your new sweet boy is here :cloud9:

Tara- it only gets better and better :flower:

AFM, one of my really good friends told me she was pregnant yesterday! Baby due in March. Her daughter was 2 weeks late though so she is thinking it will be April. Our kiddos now are 2 1/2 years apart...surreal to think we will be trying just weeks after her baby and our next ones will (hopefully) be less than a year apart!

Spending a week with my parents. Charles is already having a blast. My brother, DH and I went out to lunch and my mom watched him. Said he didn't even care that we had left lol. It's fun seeing him so excited to see our family!

Hi ladies. Have been absent for a little bit due to goings-on in our family. I will be stepping away from this thread as the Khocolateman and I have been told it will probably need to be a two year wait for us due to health issues which need to be resolved. Thanks for the fun over the last eighteen months or so. All the best with your journeys as they commence; fingers crossed you see me kicking around here again sooner than anticipated.

Hi ladies. Have been absent for a little bit due to goings-on in our family. I will be stepping away from this thread as the Khocolateman and I have been told it will probably need to be a two year wait for us due to health issues which need to be resolved. Thanks for the fun over the last eighteen months or so. All the best with your journeys as they commence; fingers crossed you see me kicking around here again sooner than anticipated.

:hugs: I'm sorry you are having yo wait. I hope things get resolved and you can try sooner. And you're always welcome to stop by and say hi.

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was really good. Friday I didn't do much stayed home.Last night my mom and I went to see Colbie Collat and Christina Perri. It was a very good concert!! :thumbup: Today I went to the gym and visited my grandma and she met my niece her great granddaughter. It was cute to see her with Roxy and I took a picture.Roxy held my index finger with her left little hand. :cloud9: She also looked at me again when she was doing that and she's soooooo cute!!!!! <3 It feels like I love her more every time I see her!! :cloud9:

Hey, how is everyone? I'm good just busy with my apprenticeship and still have to get a gift for my cousin's baby shower this weekend.

We are doing well here. At my parents for the week do not posting as much. How is the apprenticeship going tara?

I finally O'd this last weekend, right in track where it should have been. Last month must have just been an anovulatory cycle due to losing 15 lbs in a month. Should be back on track this cycle which I am really happy about!

Gosh it's been a while since ive visited here (sorry ladies!).
How is everyone?

kksy9b - Im glad you cycles are back on track for you :)
Tverb84 - Whats your apprenticeship in? Is it going well? :D

kksy, congrats on your weight loss, and yay for cycles getting back on track!

Doing okay here. I'm spending quite a bit of time this week researching how to make money online / blogging -- something I can do from home as a side job. DH and I are both not sleeping well lately, so I'm not sure what's up with that, but it's making us both pretty tired during the day!

It's going good thanks and it's in cooking.Tomorrow I have my final exam in what we learnt these past two weeks.After that I'm going to the gym,drop my backpack off at home,go to babies r us and buy a gift or two for my cousin's baby shower on Sunday.:wacko: On Friday we do the Servcie Excellence.

The exam is all multiple choice except for two math questions.I have a feeling I'm going to buy something for Roxy tomorrow at babies r us, especially if it's on sale. :thumbup: I know pampers diapers that are usually $14.99 are $9.97 which is a really good deal in my opinion.

Today I went shopping for my cousin's baby shower at Wal-mart. Not only did I buy gifts for her but I also bought two onesies for Roxy. :blush::cloud9: One says "my mommy doesn't want your advice". :haha: The other one is purple is says "someone has to be this cute". :D My niece is very cute in my opinion. :cloud9: I love her soooo much!!! :cloud9:

In other news tomorrow is Friday!!! :happydance:

: hugs: wishing you all the best! P!ease stick around if you'd like...we would love to continue supporting you through your journey! I've moved you to unsure and FX you get to try sooner :flower:

Hey! Can I join you ladies?. Me & My OH are thinking about trying for #2 January 2016.

How was everyone's weekend?Mine was good.Yesterday I volunteered at the blood clinic and today I went to my cousin's baby shower.It was fun and I'm glad I went. :thumbup: I was showing almost everyone the picture of Roxy that I took the morning she was born and they all thought she was cute. Which she is. <3 I don't think I loved someone this much before!! :cloud9:

Tomorrow we start cooking in my apprenticeship. :happydance: I'm excited and nervous about it.

Today my mom told me that next weekend my uncles is having a meet and greet for my niece since my cousin is coming home for a month from Australia.I can't wait to see my niece again!!!! :cloud9::happydance:

hi everyone - sorry i've been a bit absent on here recently. I think the last i said was about us being unsure of when our ttc date was. January 2016 is no longer the best time for us, so instead of moving it back we're bringing it forwards :) Will be ntnp for a while but will try properly in the new year if it doesn't happen by then. Just want to say thanks for having me and happy waiting and babydust to you all xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->