**Waiting and Waiting...2018 Mommies To Be! <3**

Finding out with my DS and DD was so wonderful and I'm glad that I did but especially now that we have one of each I think it would be really lovely to find out at birth, especially since I was a team :yellow: baby (and my mom's only team :yellow: baby). :cloud9:
I'm also hoping that I can go without an epidural this time. I could have gone without it during my labor with DD and really regret that I got it anyway. It was just so great the first time but it didn't work properly the second time so it wasn't worth it. :nope:
Hopefully finding out at birth will give me extra motivation during labor too! :haha:
I think the only problem DH and I will have is finding names for both genders that we can both agree on. With DS we couldn't agree on a girl name and fortunately didn't need one. With DD we couldn't agree on a boy name and fortunately didn't need one. I'm not looking forward to having to fight with him about names for BOTH genders. I'm not a fan of unisex names and neither is DH so that's not an option :dohh:
However it may be possible to find a name that has both a male and female form (for example DD's name is Thea Denise so if she had been a boy she could have possibly been Theo Dennis).

I'll join you ladies. We currently have two children and are 50/50 about having a third. I think we will probably end up going for it as we both come from larger families (both one of 4) so 2 kids doesn't seem enough. I think we both feel in our heart that somebody is missing. 3 would definitely be our limit though and it will only happen if the circumstances are right in terms of house/finances etc.

We will be wtt til at least Autumn 2018 as we have a lot going on this year, I have quit my job and am returning to a previous career but it means doing a period of around 12 months professional study first, then once I have a new job we want to move house as we have outgrown our current home. 2018 seems so far away but I know it's the right decision. I'll be happy to get to know you ladies while we wait. Happy new year to you all.

I'll join you ladies. We currently have two children and are 50/50 about having a third. I think we will probably end up going for it as we both come from larger families (both one of 4) so 2 kids doesn't seem enough. I think we both feel in our heart that somebody is missing. 3 would definitely be our limit though and it will only happen if the circumstances are right in terms of house/finances etc.

We will be wtt til at least Autumn 2018 as we have a lot going on this year, I have quit my job and am returning to a previous career but it means doing a period of around 12 months professional study first, then once I have a new job we want to move house as we have outgrown our current home. 2018 seems so far away but I know it's the right decision. I'll be happy to get to know you ladies while we wait. Happy new year to you all.

Hello and welcome! :wave: :flower:
I put you under September 2018 for now, let me know if anything changes or if you want to add anything. :D

It sounds like we're pretty similar. 2018 is the best time for us too as I know this year just isn't feasible but I don't want too big an age gap at the same time. I came from a really big family (#4 out of 10) but DH is #1 out of 2 (technically #2 out of 3 from his dad but he doesn't know is older sister and didn't grow up with her). 3 or 4 children feels like a good balance for us but 4 would be our maximum and we'd have to be in a really good position financially. I really don't want to WTT any later than September 2018 but my husband still isn't absolutely certain yet, a lot will depend on our financial situation.

:happydance: HaPpY nEw YeAr ladies

May I join you, my contraceptive implant is due out January 2018. We haven't yet decided if we are or aren't going to try but there has been talk of seeing what happens that year with not try not preventing, for baby number 2 team yellow :thumbup:

Hi! I'd love to join you ladies if that's okay? :D

Currently 6 days late for my period, with back and forth positive and negative tests...so waiting to see what the result is. BUT I am thinking it is a chemical :/

DH and I are waiting to try until beginning on 2018. Probably around March (unless we decide to move it up.) We currently have a 2yr old girl and an almost 7 month old baby boy! Can't wait to chat with you wonderful mamas while we wait!:flower:

I'm finding it quite exciting that I can say 'we are TTC next year'.

&#55357;&#56842;

Hello and welcome ladies! :wave: :flower:
I added you both to the list in the second post. Let me know if anything changes or if you would like me to add anything. :D

ashleyg - I don't know if you remember but we were in TTC for #2 together. It's great to see you in here TTC in 2018 with me again. :hugs:

ssarahh - It is a little daunting to think of it that way isn't it? I'd be freaking out right now if we decided to try this September instead even though that would give us roughly the same age gap that DS and DD have! :haha:

I thought your username looked familiar! Good to talk to you again mama <3
How have you been?

I have to say that I envy you ladies who can go team :yellow:

I don't think I could do that lol. Every ultrasound pic I get I scrutinize trying to figure out the gender from the various ways that people have come up with. I wish I could though because it would make it even more of a surprise.

I thought your username looked familiar! Good to talk to you again mama <3
How have you been?

I've been great! DS and DD are both growing up a little too fast for my liking though. :wacko:
How have you been? I know it's a little late but congratulations on the birth of your DS! :blue: :cloud9: <3

lilmisscaviar - I have a feeling that I would probably know after the first scan around 8 weeks since Ramzi's theory was correct for us both times. :haha:
I'm just hoping that I don't accidentally get a look at the bits during the anatomy scan or I'd definitely know what we were having. :dohh:

I've been great! DS and DD are both growing up a little too fast for my liking though. :wacko:
How have you been? I know it's a little late but congratulations on the birth of your DS! :blue: :cloud9: <3

lilmisscaviar - I have a feeling that I would probably know after the first scan around 8 weeks since Ramzi's theory was correct for us both times. :haha:
I'm just hoping that I don't accidentally get a look at the bits during the anatomy scan or I'd definitely know what we were having. :dohh:

I know I can't believe it's been 7 months almost since my little guy was born! :( and thank you! I kind of stopped coming on here after he was born...too busy lol.

DH and I were talking tonight and we're actually thinking of moving up TTC date to this year :wacko: We still need to talk about it more in depth but it's a possibility. Not sure if that makes me crazy or what lol.

Part of me really wants to TTC this year too but the more rational part of me is saying to wait until next year and just enjoy the 2 I have while they're still really little for the time being.

That's what we are wanting to discuss more too. Originally that was the plan, just to enjoy these two for right now...but since hubs is military he has to leave for 6 months right around the beginning of 2019...so if we waited like we planned he'd be gone while I have a newborn and I don't want to be alone for that part :nope:

Ashley we'll be having close kids too. We originally planned on TTC this spring but I have PCOS and don't ovulate every cycle. I kind of have to plan TTC around the cycles I do ovulate instead of my cycles around TTC, if that makes sense. It makes for months of painful charting lol. If I happen to ovulate sooner than we planned, we might go ahead and try to catch the egg since my doctor told me it is not going to get any better with age, so if we're going to have another baby, it'll have to happen fairly quick. We plan on our fourth baby to be our final baby.

Hey Keely! Mind if I join? I loved having the old thread last time and wanted to pop in on here too. It is only a slim chance we will go for #3...A lot depends on what gender this baby is. But if we do, we would be TTC December 2018. Won't make a final decision until after baby is weaned (which will hopefully not be until next summer or so).

To introduce myself to everyone- my name is Kaity. I'm 29, a SAHM and have been married to my husband for 9 years. We have a 2.5 (almost 3!) year old son, Charles. I'm currently pregnant with #2, due any day now and we are team :yellow: so anxious to find out! It has been a pretty hard pregnancy this time around and right now feel like this baby will be our last. However, the door is not completely closed and we are going to wait awhile before we make the final decision. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone on our journey!

Ashley we'll be having close kids too. We originally planned on TTC this spring but I have PCOS and don't ovulate every cycle. I kind of have to plan TTC around the cycles I do ovulate instead of my cycles around TTC, if that makes sense. It makes for months of painful charting lol. If I happen to ovulate sooner than we planned, we might go ahead and try to catch the egg since my doctor told me it is not going to get any better with age, so if we're going to have another baby, it'll have to happen fairly quick. We plan on our fourth baby to be our final baby.

Hi mama! Weren't we TTC together last year? I believe you were in the Fab testers thread! It's funny to see a lot of ladies trying again when I plan to lol

That's exciting you're going to try again! Are you guys going to start with the charting or just kind of do the NTNP until you've got everything kind of charted and figured out?

Hey Kaity! Of course you can join hun, it'll be so wonderful WTT with you again. :hugs:
So exciting that baby should be here any day now! I can't wait to find out what you're having. :happydance:
With any luck we'll be pregnant around the same time again like we were with our DSs since we're thinking it'll be September 2018 for us.

Ashley - I completely understand not wanting to be alone. That's why I'm really hoping for a baby born between May-July so that DH will be home with us during the newborn phase this time. He's a high school teacher so it would be great to have him home for the first couple of months after baby #3 is born. Not going to lie though if he isn't ready by October 2018 I'll just start TTC whenever he decides that he's ready anyway, I'd really rather not have to wait a whole other year when the age gap is more important to me than the time of year that baby is born.

A September-December baby would not be ideal for us as we have birthdays in September, October, November, and I don't want to have a baby in December because of Christmas but at the same time I don't want much more than a 3 year gap between DD and #3. The earliest I would even consider TTC is April for a January baby and I'd be open to May as well for a February baby but I'd want to skip June since DD is a March baby. Anything after that until December/January is fair game though.

Now that I think about it (thanks Kaity!) I should really introduce myself for those that don't already know me. My name is Keely, I'm 25, married to my DH for 2 years this June but together for 5 years this June, and have 2 beautiful LOs, a 3 year old boy named Liam and a 10 month old girl named Thea. I'm also a SAHM for the time being but intend to become a high school teacher like my DH once the kids are in school. Obviously we're WTT for #3 but it's uncertain right now whether or not #3 would be our last since 4 is our maximum.

I have edited the list to include my and Kaity's names in parentheses next to our usernames. If you would like me to add your first name next to your username please let me know. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->