**Waiting and Waiting...2018 Mommies To Be! <3**

Ashley - I completely understand not wanting to be alone. That's why I'm really hoping for a baby born between May-July so that DH will be home with us during the newborn phase this time. He's a high school teacher so it would be great to have him home for the first couple of months after baby #3 is born. Not going to lie though if he isn't ready by October 2018 I'll just start TTC whenever he decides that he's ready anyway, I'd really rather not have to wait a whole other year when the age gap is more important to me than the time of year that baby is born.

A September-December baby would not be ideal for us as we have birthdays in September, October, November, and I don't want to have a baby in December because of Christmas but at the same time I don't want much more than a 3 year gap between DD and #3. The earliest I would even consider TTC is April for a January baby and I'd be open to May as well for a February baby but I'd want to skip June since DD is a March baby. Anything after that until December/January is fair game though.

Now that I think about it (thanks Kaity!) I should really introduce myself for those that don't already know me. My name is Keely, I'm 25, married to my DH for 2 years this June but together for 5 years this June, and have 2 beautiful LOs, a 3 year old boy named Liam and a 10 month old girl named Thea. I'm also a SAHM for the time being but intend to become a high school teacher like my DH once the kids are in school. Obviously we're WTT for #3 but it's uncertain right now whether or not #3 would be our last since 4 is our maximum.

Yeah that's definitely something you need hubby there for. I can't imagine being alone with a newborn! I know what you mean about not wanting another baby during certain months. That's why we were talking about trying March/April and even May because we would get a December/January/February baby and I would prefer to be farther along in my pregnancy during the winter. Summer pregnancies suck so much lol.

I'm just still SO nervous for 3 kids. Like I know I for sure want another but I'm scared haha. We are debating about when to actually start TTC because with our son it took almost 6 months to get pregnant. So I'm trying to avoid that this time and hopefully be able to conceive at the beginning of the year.

I love your kiddos names, so cute! We sound similar! I'm turning 25 this year and hubs is 27, almost 28.

:wave:

Hi ladies! Can I join you?

I'm Terah. I'm 25 and have four beautiful babies - an 8yo DS named Aiden, a 7yo DD named Madalynn (Mady), a 4mo DS named Everett, and an angel daughter named Seraphina who would be 5yo now. Everett was mine and DH's first together and we'd like to have 1 or 2 more.

Our original plan was to start TTC around May 2017. But our plan is pretty flexible since I'm exclusively breastfeeding and Everett can't tolerate formula. I haven't got my cycles back yet and if they don't come back until I'm done breastfeeding, it'll be at least until September. Provided everything goes well until then, I'm going to plan on September 2017 being our TTC date. :)

I'm honestly not quite prepared to handle another pregnancy since my pregnancy with Everett was so bad, but I have PCOS and endo along with a history of losses, so I would rather try sooner than later.

:wave:

Hi ladies! Can I join you?

I'm Terah. I'm 25 and have four beautiful babies - an 8yo DS named Aiden, a 7yo DD named Madalynn (Mady), a 4mo DS named Everett, and an angel daughter named Seraphina who would be 5yo now. Everett was mine and DH's first together and we'd like to have 1 or 2 more.

Our original plan was to start TTC around May 2017. But our plan is pretty flexible since I'm exclusively breastfeeding and Everett can't tolerate formula. I haven't got my cycles back yet and if they don't come back until I'm done breastfeeding, it'll be at least until September. Provided everything goes well until then, I'm going to plan on September 2017 being our TTC date. :)

I'm honestly not quite prepared to handle another pregnancy since my pregnancy with Everett was so bad, but I have PCOS and endo along with a history of losses, so I would rather try sooner than later.

Terah it's so good to be WTT with you again hun! I'm still so happy that you got your beautiful rainbow boy. :cloud9: <3
I went ahead and put you under September 2017 for now as WTT for Baby #5 since Seraphina will always be a part of your family. :hugs:
Let me know if your date ends up changing. We may end up being TTC buddies as September 2017 is the earliest we're considering TTC right now. :D

Ashley - Thank you! I like your LOs names too, Aubrey was on my girl list but DH vetoed it. I actually really loved having a September baby and found it worth the 3rd Trimester during the summer and would honestly love to have another Fall baby if we didn't already have so many birthdays and then the holidays around then. I'd consider it if I could have an early September baby. I'm also nervous about 3 kids. I constantly wonder if I'm making the right decision in wanting another as I already really love having 2 children and I'm worried that 3 will be so hard that I'll regret not stopping at 2. Then again I worried about going from 1 to 2 and I love having 2 so much more than I did having 1 so my worries are likely silly. :haha:

Keely, do you mind putting my name next to my username in brackets?

Hey aidensxmomma ltns!!

KalonKiki -

You're crazy girl! haha. I absolutely HATED being pregnant in the summer time. I was alwas hot and felt like my boobs were always sweating :rofl: I love the winter so having a baby December/January/Febuary would be amazing!
Yep those are the same worries I have lol. When we first brought my son home, I was freaking out thinking we made a mistake having a 2nd baby but now I love it :D

Tara - I put your name in parentheses next to your username on the list. :flower:

Ashley - I'm one of those people that's cold most of the time and we had a pool in our apartment complex, lol. I also stayed at home from the day I found out I was pregnant (coincidentally I put in my 2 weeks notice at work and found out I was pregnant on my last day there) so I didn't get out of the apartment much during my pregnancy and didn't have to deal with the heat very often. I actually really liked being able to just slip on flip flops while I was big and pregnant during the summer. Being big and pregnant during the winter sucked! My coat didn't fit so I could only button it part of the way and it was so hard trying to put socks and boots on. And that whole "Winter pregnancies are great because you're hot all of the time" thing didn't happen for me, I was still cold. I think being heavily pregnant during the Spring is a good compromise between the two. That being said I loved having a March baby, I think that March and September were great months to have babies. I'm hoping that I'll like having a May or June baby too.

I wish I could have stayed in my house all summer lol but I felt bad keeping my daughter inside all the time. When I was pregnant with her though I don't think I left the house AS often. But when I did I lived in those maxi dresses. It was nice and breezy hahah. I think because I live in California, we don't really have a "spring". We go straight from winter to summer it feels like lol. So I never really get to enjoy the nice cool spring weather. I think we get like maybe a few weeks of 70 degree weather and then its up to the high 80's and then from like June-October it's like 112 :nope:

Yikes I can see why you hated being pregnant during the summer then! I was born in San Francisco but grew up in Illinois and currently live in Missouri. We definitely have all 4 seasons here and it gets really cold in the winter. It actually snowed today and my DH had the day off work, it was like 11 degrees F with the wind chill. During the summer it can get pretty hot but it's pretty rare for it to get above the 80's. However during the winter it's very common for it to go under 30 degrees and sometimes even in the negatives.

Those summers sound so nice! The winters here aren't super cold, but they're cold enough to me lol. It's usually in the 40's-50's during the daytime which I love! I hate it when it starts to get warmer. Negative degrees sound a little too cold though haha.

Yeah I'm not a fan of anything below 50 degrees, lol. It's exciting thinking about having a big bump around DD's 2nd or 3rd birthday. I wonder how DS will react to the news that he's getting another sibling when he's 5/almost 5. :cloud9: <3
I'm also already thinking about ideas of how we would announce our pregnancy. We likely wouldn't do a nursery as baby will either be rooming with us or in DS or DD's current room while DS and DD room until Baby #3 is old enough to room with one of them. I may have DS move into DD's room for a little while until Baby #3 was old enough to room with either DS or DD depending on gender but that would have it's problems too. If I could fit the double bed into DS's room then we would be able to design another nursery but I wonder what the point would be if Baby #3 will end up room sharing with a sibling eventually anyway. It would just be easier to move DD into DS's room temporarily especially if Baby #3 is :pink: as we could just get them matching bedding and whatnot for the room and move DD back in there once Baby #3 was old enough. DD's nursery is super cute so I wouldn't mind reusing it for another girl and having them share that theme until they were old enough that they wanted something more grown up. If Baby #3 is :blue: we could just use DS's old crib/toddler bedding as he will probably have outgrown it by the time that Baby #3 would switch places with DD in his room.

It was cold here today and yesterday. My feet were freezing yesterday and I wish I wore warmer socks. :dohh:

It's really cold here right now. We're curled up on the couch under blankets watching TV. DH and I talked about WTT goals and he wants $10,000 in savings before TTC. It's not impossible but we'll definitely be WTT until at least next year. I just hope it's not any longer than October. :nope:

I know what you mean about figuring out where to put the 3rd baby lol! Yours definitely sounds like it would be just as much work as ours would be. I def agree about moving your oldest two into a room together until you can put baby #3 with either DD or DS depending on gender of baby. That was the plan for us if we were going to wait a little longer to try for baby #3 but right now I definitely could not put my 2yo and my youngest in a room together. My DD likes to stay up in her crib and play around for a bit until she falls asleep. Plus she has night terrors at times where she wakes up screaming so I would not want to interrupt my DS sleep lol.

Right now we have a 4 bedroom house, but the last bedroom is a guest room for when my MIL comes to visit us throughout the year. So what I was thinking (and I've already been pining ideas lol :haha:)was to make the nursery into like a guest room/nursery type thing. So decorate it like a nursery but also have the guestbed there for when MIL comes to stay with us when baby is born since baby sleeps in our room for a few months anyways. I'll just find some bedding for the guest bed that matches the style of the nursery. Then when my oldest two can share a room (or when baby #3 shares a room with either DD or DS depending on gender) I'll make the guest room back into just the guest room again. Soooo much work lol

Can I join? I am very sad to be back in the wtt stage again. I am hoping to TTC in June again. We had miscarriage in Feb 2016 and then got pregnant again right away. Our DD was born unexpectedly 31 weeks in October with a rare genetic condition and sadly only lived for a week.

We are WTT while we greive and wait for our doctors to make a gameplan for us.

Laroawan ordinarily I would be ecstatic to be back in WTT with you but I am so sorry about the circumstances that have brought us back together. I'm incredibly sorry for your losses, my heart is breaking for you. :hugs:
Rowan is a beautiful name for your angel girl, it was actually my boy name for a long time but DH vetoed it when we were pregnant with DS. <3
I put you down under June 2017 for Baby #2. Let me know if anything changes or should be added. I really hope that your doctors are able to make a solid game plan for you and that you get your rainbow baby this time around. :flower:

We're renting a 3 bedroom house right now but I'm hoping to buy a 4 bedroom house at some point in the future. We have a similar set-up for what you're thinking in DD's room but we don't use the double bed as a guest bed. I sleep in it right now and co-sleep part-time with DD. Here are some pictures of DD's nursery. I was given free reign by DH to design the whole thing myself since he got to pick the theme for DS's room and I'm very proud of the job I did with it. :cloud9:
The pictures are from when we were still pregnant and the crib bumpers were only put on for pictures, I didn't feel comfortable leaving them. They came with the bedding set so we didn't have the option of not buying them. We also don't have the newborn insert in the car seat anymore, the Pack 'n Play is now in the living room for her to play in while I do housework and Nibbles the squirrel is in her toy bucket. We use Nibbles as a prop for every monthly photo.

https://i66.tinypic.com/3384.jpg

https://i65.tinypic.com/2qx55p0.jpg

https://i68.tinypic.com/zuqzqd.jpg

https://i64.tinypic.com/2db1myc.jpg

https://i63.tinypic.com/8zeed5.jpg

https://i68.tinypic.com/2d9et2.jpg

https://i68.tinypic.com/160zdvs.jpg

The name nibbles for a squirrel is too cute!

Her room is so cute, you did a great job! Lol and I love the name Nibbles the squirrel :haha:

Thanks ladies! Admittedly Nibbles wasn't our idea, it's what the company that made the nursery bedding and whatnot named the squirrel. :haha:

How are you all doing? DH and I talked more about it and we set some goals, mostly financial on DH's end and personal goals (like starting on my degree and losing weight) on my end. DH admitted that the reason he isn't more positive about the idea of a 3rd child is that he's afraid that we won't be able to support a 3rd baby or something will happen to prevent us from having another and he doesn't want to be disappointed. He'd rather go into it thinking it won't happen and be pleasantly surprised if it does. In the meantime I'm choosing to be the positive one and do everything I can to meet our WTT goals.

I'm doing good! I started my second semester yesterday and I already like it!

Next Saturday I'm getting my first tattoo!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->