**Waiting and Waiting...2018 Mommies To Be! <3**

Keely - Woot! Lets hope that means I get my girl. I'm trying the rephresh although it'll get kind of costly if it doesn't happen soon. I don't know about where you are, but it's 15 dollars for 4!

My cycles have been a little longer.. not much. Pretty regular, though. Only issue is my luteal phase is a bit shorter than I expected. It's only 10 days and I'm not sure if that's what it was before or not because I never actually tracked ovulation. I just figured it was the average 14 days before.

Kaity - I'm doing well! Trying to keep busy and active. Trying to lose weight so that's my main focus right now. Figured I will fall pregnant when I fall pregnant.. just going to focus on losing weight and when I get that BFP I'll stop worrying about it for awhile! Although, I really really really want to keep the weight gain at a minimum.

Both my boys are doing well, as well! T tries to be such a big boy! O is going to school now. AEA decided to work on his "behaviors", but overall he's doing good.. he just has a couple of meltdowns a day generally. They're working on him with transitions. He just doesn't want to do what he doesn't want to do. He's very stubborn. It's a constant battle at home haha

Still waiting on AF here. May will be the month of sleep training for our little girl so fx for June &#128514;

Sleep training went sooo well. There was really no training at all. She was just ready. DD has been sleeping through the night in her own crib for the past week, and I’m starting to relax and relearn how to sleep through the night myself &#129315;. Really hope this does the trick. Some of the girls from my July 2017 group in another forum are starting to ttc#2, and I’m feeling so jealous. It’s funny to dread something and yet want it all at once. I just can’t shake that desire to have my kids close in age.

Ohh gosh so we here already & haven't really tried at all this month. Am really fine with it though as my hubby is still very nervous about trying for #2 as we're all so settled into our routine now.

So my AF is due early June so O is mid June, hubby's birthday & were away just the 2 if us for that weekend:spermy::dust:

Hi ladies. Please could I join?!

Little back story for me:

Me and my DH have been together 12 years, married for 6 years. We have two girls (July 2009 and September 2012) we also had another baby in 2016 who we sadly lost at 15weeks. Since then DH has been dead set against anymore. Fast forward to 2018. My heart is physically hurting for another baby. I think my husband has been picking up on this. Last night I was sat in this trance like state in my own world of baby thinking. Hubby noticed something was wrong. He asked and asked what was wrong. I honestly told him “I don’t think I can talk about it with you, we will just argue”. His first question. “You want another baby don’t you”
I couldn’t hold back, I spilled my heart out to him and to my surprise he said “I’m not saying no, just not yet.”

We are going out tonight on a date as the girls are staying his mums. So hopefully we can talk more. Last night he stated there needs to be a few things completed in our life before another baby comes along. But we are officially waiting to try!! Unknown date though!!

Xx

Awwwwww! Welcome Lilysmom2! So glad he was receptive to your feelings!!!! :happydance: Hope you're able to TTC soon! :flower:

Oh wow! I didn't realize I put May 2018 as my WTT date! Just saw the list for May HAHA! Currently waiting for :witch: to arrive.... if she arrives... She's due today or tomorrowish. We sort of NTNP'd this month (or should I just say we weren't careful?? haha). We'll see!!! <3

Awwwwww! Welcome Lilysmom2! So glad he was receptive to your feelings!!!! :happydance: Hope you're able to TTC soon! :flower:

Thanks hunni. I feel like I’m getting mixed messages from him. He says everything is so good and calm. The girls have been extra good just recently (they told me secretly this so that daddy will agree to a baby, turns out they want another just as bad as me) hubby just got in. I said how well they have behaved and he turned around and said “see that’s what I meant earlier by everything’s so good. Why change it”

My heart feels shattered because I just know what’s coming. I’m gonna do his tea and then go to bed and just cry. I really don’t want to talk to him tonight. I feel like he was just playing the nice guy the other day just to keep me happy.

Also my daughter has told me “daddy must have told nanny (his parents ) and Grandad about another baby. I don’t think they were happy” they have a history of talking hubby out of anymore kids because 2 is enough apparently but it’s ok for his brother to have 3! (Fair enough the last two were twins but still)

Sorry for the rant. I’m just very sad at the moment. I love all my family and hubbys family but I can’t hwlp but think they’ve played a big part in this.

Hi ladies can I join you?

Currently WTT until September with what will be baby #3 :flower:

Lilysmum, anything new?? Hubby come around? Sorry that he&#8217;s being difficult :cry:

Lesondev- me too! Maybe I&#8217;ll see you on the TTC boards! :hugs:

Rainbowdrop - welcome!!! I&#8217;m TTC #3, too! :flower:

AFM - just wanted to check in. Didn&#8217;t realize it had been so long since we all wrote in this thread! I&#8217;m on my first cycle actively TTC #3. Still kinda freaking out about it inside, but mostly excited :haha: I&#8217;m currently 6 DPO, so testing will begin soonish!!! How is everyone else?!?!

First cycle and 10 DPO. Our timing wasn&#8217;t great, but still a chance. Pretty sure it&#8217;ll be a BFN and I&#8217;m ok with that. Still really struggling with all of the emotions. Both of my SILs are now pg, so if I go through another loss it&#8217;ll be while getting their happy updates. I didn&#8217;t handle that very well with just one pg SIL last time. So yea there&#8217;s lots of fear as I&#8217;m moving forward. Doesn&#8217;t mean it&#8217;s the wrong decision, but it&#8217;s been hard on me.

Lesonde - REALLY hope you don't have to go through that! :hugs: Hope you get your BFP & join those sisters in law with the happy news :flower: Think about how great that will be for the kiddos to have cousins their own age! :cloud9:

Thanks all. I got a BFP on 11 DPO! Hcg is tripling so far and all seems well. I&#8217;m still mostly just in shock. It doesn&#8217;t feel real. Happy, but it&#8217;s still early days and that fear could definitely become a reality now. Fx this is a baby in our arms and not just a dream in our hearts.

Congratulations Leson!! Have a happy and healthy 9 months!! Maybe I will see you in the March thread! Depending on when your due date is. I'm kind of in March and Feb because my EDD based on LMP is March 1st. I expect it to move up.

The EDD for this one is 3.31.19, but will probably wait until at least 10 weeks before I join a group. It was really tough to bond with my September group and then have to leave when I had my mmc. Since I’m so late in March, may end up in the April group. Guess we’ll see! Just taking it one day at a time and glad all looks good so far.

Amazing news lesondemavie here's to a h&h 9 months :happydance::hugs:

I know I said we'd be ntnp but it's more like the pullout. Doesn't feel like the right time to ttc for baby number 2. My hubby has just gone self employed so we need to build up the business a little more before thinking of growing our family. Maybe within 6-12months we'll start properly trying:shrug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->