Waiting another seven months. What are your coping strategies?

PearPeachPlum

Reaction score
Still another seven months until April 2016. How can I cope until then? What are everyone's strategies?

Hello! I am also waiting until April. My main focus right now is in getting healthy. I've been working on losing weight and am almost to my goal, trained for and ran my first 5k and just started a 90 day home workout program. I figure by the end of that it will be Christmas and once the new year hits, I know (from previous experience while waiting to try for my DS) that time will FLY by!

So I would say to pick a goal that you actively pursue through the end of the year to accomplish to help you through half of the remaining wait. Will this be your first?

I have a major trip coming up end of the year.. i love travelling and it really helps to occupy me and give me something else to look forward to. Also, it's not somewhere I could go with a baby, so that helps keep things in perspective.
I do have my bad days too.
I hope time will fly by for you!:flower:

I did both weight loss and a big holiday.

Could you take up a new hobby?

We're waiting until May...my toddler is keeping me pretty busy, and I have to get him sleeping through, wean him off his bottle etc

I have to start planning/budgeting properly for meals etc so we eat more healthily. And I'm starting yoga again which I used to love, and the gym. I have about 6-9 pounds to lose depending on how well I manage to tone up!!! Lol!! Probably not at all!

And I have to pack my house up to move from the UK to USA in January!!! Then I'll be setting up home and trying to get used to everything before TTC #2 in May.

I feel tired just thinking about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->