Waiting For 10/27...

Toward the evening my boobs got less sore and though they still feel firmer/fuller, they don't look as big. Still broken out, still have the itchy nose (though it could be allergies) and now some minor cramps, but way too early for AF cramps. Probably just driving myself sick with all this!

I have the EXACT same symptoms! My boobs are sore again this morning though. I am very ditzy too, just can't concentrate on anything, but maybe I just have brain warp from staring at too many negative tests!!!
The run of vivid dreams has continued too.

Speaking of negative tests, I did a cheapy 10mui this morning (idiot, I know)
It was a BFN with a teasing ever so slightly pink evap line :hissy:

I believe FF takes two cycles to work itself out, you are welcome to click on my banner to look at my chart :)
When did you get the EWCM & pos OPK's in relation to ovulation?
If you create a ticker, you can copy & paste the link to your chart so we can have a peek :)

Well, I don't know if these are symptoms of pregnancy or symptoms of the Fall season ... but my skin is incredibly dry (eczema seems to be making a comeback for the first time since childhood) and I don't have the smooth complexion I usually have.

I am also not taking the Amitryptaline I was taking before to help me sleep (I have RLS) and I am barely sleeping!! :cry:

Sorry to hear you are not sleeping well hun :( Does the Amitriptyline cause probs if you are preg & taking it then? Is there nothing else you can take or try to help you sleep?
I've noticed dryer skin too, so i've been slapping on the cocoa butter. I used to get eczema when I was a teen, I know how miserable it is. I think it can be hormone related you know?
Oh well, hopefully you will get your BFP right away! :D

I've been so cranky and going from anger to excitement to crying quickly lol. But then my boobs stopped being sore....I'm not nausous anymore and not feeling pregnant, but I just know I am! Aaarghh! I'm 7dpo and have already done 2 POAS tests out of stupidity. I bought 2 more to replace the ones I've used, so I will have them for next week, when I 'can' test and get a :bfp:. ;)

We can do this ya'll.....! :hug:

Sorry to hear you are not sleeping well hun :( Does the Amitriptyline cause probs if you are preg & taking it then? Is there nothing else you can take or try to help you sleep?
I've noticed dryer skin too, so i've been slapping on the cocoa butter. I used to get eczema when I was a teen, I know how miserable it is. I think it can be hormone related you know?
Oh well, hopefully you will get your BFP right away! :D

Thanks, dan-o. I slept better last night (I think I fall asleep easier after BDing :lol:) but woke up around 2:30 and was awake for at least a half hour. I'll take what I can get! I will be going to see my doctor next week - either because I get a :bfp: or because I want to find some kind of medication/natural remedy to bridge the gap while I TTC.

I think I am getting prematurely excited :happydance: since I am only 9dpo but I took another test this morning and I'm SURE that I saw a very (very) faint positive line. Could be entirely in my head ... but gives me hope! Maybe the beginnings of an hCG surge in my body??????? I will test again tomorrow because I'm a sucker for punishment :dohh: and see if there is any difference.

Fingers crossed!!

OMG sash, fingers extra tightly crossed for you then, sounds promising!!!!!!!

Krazy & Amanth, when are you guys testing again? :)

I may do another sneaky cheapie 10mui tomorrow, just in case, he he..

OMG sash, fingers extra tightly crossed for you then, sounds promising!!!!!!!

Krazy & Amanth, when are you guys testing again? :)

I may do another sneaky cheapie 10mui tomorrow, just in case, he he..

DEFINITELY doing one tomorrow, though I have to tell myself...I'll only be 10 DPO (or 11, according to FF) so if it's still a :bfn: that doesn't mean that there isn't hope. Right???

I think I am getting prematurely excited :happydance: since I am only 9dpo but I took another test this morning and I'm SURE that I saw a very (very) faint positive line. Could be entirely in my head ... but gives me hope! Maybe the beginnings of an hCG surge in my body??????? I will test again tomorrow because I'm a sucker for punishment :dohh: and see if there is any difference.

Fingers crossed!!

FINGERS CROSSED! I hope we ALL get BFPs tomorrow morning! And I hope you sleep better, Sash!

I've been waking up in the night a few times because of my crazy dreams. Very vivid. The worst, though, was the night before last...had a dream that I got a BFP, then woke up. Back to sleep and I had a dream where I took a pregnancy test that had positive, negative, and a scale inbetween and I tested inbetween, getting close to pregnant but not there yet. Weird. Then I woke up and took my test, only to get a BFN. Anyway, weird dreams...

Toward the evening my boobs got less sore and though they still feel firmer/fuller, they don't look as big. Still broken out, still have the itchy nose (though it could be allergies) and now some minor cramps, but way too early for AF cramps. Probably just driving myself sick with all this!

I have the EXACT same symptoms! My boobs are sore again this morning though. I am very ditzy too, just can't concentrate on anything, but maybe I just have brain warp from staring at too many negative tests!!!
The run of vivid dreams has continued too.

Speaking of negative tests, I did a cheapy 10mui this morning (idiot, I know)
It was a BFN with a teasing ever so slightly pink evap line :hissy:

I believe FF takes two cycles to work itself out, you are welcome to click on my banner to look at my chart :)
When did you get the EWCM & pos OPK's in relation to ovulation?
If you create a ticker, you can copy & paste the link to your chart so we can have a peek :)

I GET IT NOW! Okay, I put the ticker in the signature.

I'm slowly getting used to FF. I know now that there are some other things I need to be checking and charting now that I'm doing this, but think I need to read the e-mails they sent on how to set it up. I was just being impatient and wanting to get some answers! Still not sure why it didn't detect my ovulation on the advanced mode--it makes me nervous, because I also got only 70% test lines on the OPK test (though it went from NOTHING to 70% to 50% back to NOTHING, as if it detected a surge just not a strong enough one to get a darker second line). Check mine out and see what you think...

I'm SURE that I saw a very (very) faint positive line. Could be entirely in my head ... but gives me hope! Maybe the beginnings of an hCG surge in my body??????? I will test again tomorrow because I'm a sucker for punishment :dohh: and see if there is any difference.

Fingers crossed!!

Hope it was a :bfp:!! I have done 4 tests and on one of them I got a very very faint line and my DH even saw it, so it is there! Just waiting till next week for it to really show up! :happydance: :hug:

DEFINITELY doing one tomorrow, though I have to tell myself...I'll only be 10 DPO (or 11, according to FF) so if it's still a :bfn: that doesn't mean that there isn't hope. Right???

Hope you get a :bfp:!! :hug:

I'm SURE that I saw a very (very) faint positive line. Could be entirely in my head ... but gives me hope! Maybe the beginnings of an hCG surge in my body??????? I will test again tomorrow because I'm a sucker for punishment :dohh: and see if there is any difference.

Fingers crossed!!

Hope it was a :bfp:!! I have done 4 tests and on one of them I got a very very faint line and my DH even saw it, so it is there! Just waiting till next week for it to really show up! :happydance: :hug:

A line is a line! Post pictures when you get one! I want to see what I'm looking for! =)

Well, my line is so faint you really can't see it in a photo. I'm pretty sure it's all in my head but bought 2 more tests just to reinforce my insanity. :rofl:

Well, my line is so faint you really can't see it in a photo. I'm pretty sure it's all in my head but bought 2 more tests just to reinforce my insanity. :rofl:

Well WHEN it gets darker post the pics for us!

Yeah, when I took the test yesterday I kept staring and staring...after a while I could swear a line appeared, but I think I was just willing it to be.

I didn't let myself take one today, but if I had one with me now I would take it. I'm dying to know! But at the same time I'm terrified to take one tomorrow morning, for fear of the BFN.

Have you seen some of the faint lines in the pregnancy test gallery that end up being positives, though?

It's totally encouraging!

ohhh so you're getting the vivid dreams too amanth? Totally bizarre isnt it?
I had a looksee at your FF chart, whats day did it estimate you ovulated? 15 16 or 17 looks most likely doesnt it, but without temps I guess you cant tell for sure.

I did a cheapy 10miu test this morning & I'm sure i had a barely there line too, but it's hard to see as the suns not up yet & I also think I may have pink line eye-itis!!!

Mind you we did say all of us would get BFP's!!! Bring em on!!!!!

Okay, so I woke up last night at 3:30 a.m. and had to pee ... decided not to waste the fmu so I tested then.

Here is the photo of what I saw yesterday (9dpo):

https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c263/LisaMarie13/Oct22am.jpg

And this is the one I took this morning (10dpo):

https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c263/LisaMarie13/Oct23am.jpg

What do you think? I am imagining this????? I've also had rather itchy nipples the past few days and I noticed this morning that the edge of my areola is darkening.

Will test again tomorrow morning :)

Looking GOOD!!!!I'm not a fan of the blue tests because of the evaps they are known for, but that second one looks very promising!! If that line came up in the time limit, I reckon that might be the first early BFP of the group! :D

Looking GOOD!!!!I'm not a fan of the blue tests because of the evaps they are known for, but that second one looks very promising!! If that line came up in the time limit, I reckon that might be the first early BFP of the group! :D

I've read this about blue tests too and have a FRER to test with tomorrow. The line came up within 1 minute, so it's not an evap line. I can hardly wait until tomorrow morning to POAS. :blush:

Okay, so I woke up last night at 3:30 a.m. and had to pee ... decided not to waste the fmu so I tested then.

Here is the photo of what I saw yesterday (9dpo):

https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c263/LisaMarie13/Oct22am.jpg

And this is the one I took this morning (10dpo):

https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c263/LisaMarie13/Oct23am.jpg

What do you think? I am imagining this????? I've also had rather itchy nipples the past few days and I noticed this morning that the edge of my areola is darkening.

Will test again tomorrow morning :)

That looks like a :bfp: to me -- especially if you got that in the first minute of testing! CONGRATULATIONS!!! SOOOOO excited for you!!!:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->