Waiting For 10/27...

I've just been tinkering with my chart & it's possible I ovulated two days later than I thought (if you go by temps alone) that would put me at 15dpo-ish if you don't count the bleeding as AF.

I did the FRER, maybe a slight hint of a line. I'll retest again tomorrow with FMU i think.

Why can't i just be normal, lol!

I've just been tinkering with my chart & it's possible I ovulated two days later than I thought (if you go by temps alone) that would put me at 15dpo-ish if you don't count the bleeding as AF.

I did the FRER, maybe a slight hint of a line. I'll retest again tomorrow with FMU i think.

Why can't i just be normal, lol!

Let us know! I'm still having crazy dreams, and craving red meat, which I was a semi-vegetarian, so it is odd for me and even friends the past 2 weeks are laughing because I'm eating a burger almost every day! Last night it was such a strong craving that I cooked a burger at 1am haha. Call me krazy! :rofl:

I wonder why you are having these clots, our bodies are so mysterious somtimes.

I don't know but it was not normal, today everything has calmed down, its weird. Just some very very light bleeding. Just 2 days of bleeding? This is so odd.....:huh:

Now I have no bleeding, not even spotting! Its been that way for the past few hours. So what in the world is going on? :hissy: 2 days of heavy painful bleeding with incredible amounts of clots like I've never had before and then it just stops??

Well when I get the pelvic ultrasound maybe it will show up something, they are thinking fibroids or something. This confusion is the worst part....its like you just want a DEFINITE answer to what is going on with you to get on with your life you know!? :muaha:

Oh my, are you feeling ok though krazy? I hope the ultrasound can make some sense of it (& find a little bean nestled in there!)

A very strange thing is happening to me too, since my AF I keep getting positive OPK's at my regular sensitivity, so I ordered some 30miu ones instead along with some 25mui preg tests (hopefully to stop me noticing CP's)

Well, I wanted to try one out (as you do!) but would you believe it, I'm getting faint lines on the 25miu HPT's too now.

Surely I couldn't be pregnant after my period? I wonder if I'm producing a small amount of HCG for some reason. Truly bizarre.

The oddest thing is my temps are still in my post ovulatory range, they have not come down to the usual 36.6-36.75 I get in the first half of my cycle.

Either I have some distinctly dodgy tests, or something is so not right.

Weird stuff, Dan-O. I would be SERIOUSLY wondering if I were pregnant, if I were you. The "wait until 1 week AFTER AF to test" advice may be good, if you've had a couple of chemicals, but realistically speaking...that's SO hard to do! I'm anxious to hear what the morning's test brings! Be sure to let us know!!! :hugs:

Now I have no bleeding, not even spotting! Its been that way for the past few hours. So what in the world is going on? :hissy: 2 days of heavy painful bleeding with incredible amounts of clots like I've never had before and then it just stops??

Well when I get the pelvic ultrasound maybe it will show up something, they are thinking fibroids or something. This confusion is the worst part....its like you just want a DEFINITE answer to what is going on with you to get on with your life you know!? :muaha:

I'm sorry...you're absolutely right--the confusion's the worst. Let us know what the ultrasound brings, but I think you're right...taking a little bit of time to focus on your own health is probably a good idea. And the people I know who have been TTC and do that ALWAYS end up pregnant! That's what I really want to do...stop trying and focus on me, lose some weight, be healthier. But I can't try not to try, and I can't get into that mode. Grrr. If you're there, you're in a GOOD place! Enjoy it! And PLEASE keep us updated!!! :hugs:

Well I've tested with FMU & the tests are no darker so I'll assume it must be some residual HCG in my system.

Weird how the exact same thing has happened twice now. Next time I see a faint line on a test, I will just have to ignore it (unless it gets darker of course!)
Makes me wonder if I'm one of those women who produces enough HGC to put a faint line on a test. To be honest I'd like my doctor to give me a blood test so I can know for sure what it is, but they just aren't interested. I wouldn't mind, but I hardly ever go to the docs, the last time was when I broke my foot last year! You'd think they could humor me with a crummy test, just this once.

Anyway, enough whinging, I'm going to forget about the faint ines & get myself off to the new cycle buddy group!! See you there girls xx :D

Hey dan-o, could you do a test mid-cycle when there is no possibility of being pregnant to see what happens with the line? I would definitely press your doctor - it's not fair to keep getting your hopes up (and spending all the money on HPTs) when it could just be that you have high hcG levels to start with!

Well I've tested with FMU & the tests are no darker so I'll assume it must be some residual HCG in my system.

Weird how the exact same thing has happened twice now. Next time I see a faint line on a test, I will just have to ignore it (unless it gets darker of course!)
Makes me wonder if I'm one of those women who produces enough HGC to put a faint line on a test. To be honest I'd like my doctor to give me a blood test so I can know for sure what it is, but they just aren't interested. I wouldn't mind, but I hardly ever go to the docs, the last time was when I broke my foot last year! You'd think they could humor me with a crummy test, just this once.

Anyway, enough whinging, I'm going to forget about the faint ines & get myself off to the new cycle buddy group!! See you there girls xx :D

I know how you feel dan-o! It is so confusing and not sure if you are to go with thinking you are pregnant or just go on and try again. Frustrating...I would get a blood test though, I'm even getting an ultrasound to make sure!! Hang in there!! :hugs::hugs::hug::hug:

I think Sash is right--you should try a test mid-cycle as an experiment, see what happens. I'm sorry it's so confusing and frustrating! I'll see you in our new cycle group, where we with BOTH get our :bfp:s this month! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->