Waiting For 10/27...

ohhh so you're getting the vivid dreams too amanth? Totally bizarre isnt it?
I had a looksee at your FF chart, whats day did it estimate you ovulated? 15 16 or 17 looks most likely doesnt it, but without temps I guess you cant tell for sure.

I did a cheapy 10miu test this morning & I'm sure i had a barely there line too, but it's hard to see as the suns not up yet & I also think I may have pink line eye-itis!!!

Mind you we did say all of us would get BFP's!!! Bring em on!!!!!

It is bizarre. Again last night with those vivid dreams. And last night I was so tired I passed out at 9 pm--3-4 hours before I normally go to sleep! Sometimes I really feel like the signs are pointing to a :bfp:.

But I took another test this morning, and got a :bfn:. I don't want to kid myself...I'm 99% sure that it wasn't there. I'm still only 10-11 DPO today, so it's early. Hopefully that just means I'm the girl whose second line doesn't show till later. I don't want to believe I'm out of the game yet. Am I kidding myself?

Anyway, I'm off for a road trip with the husband toady. I won't be back until Saturday night. Hope to get back on here and see lots more :bfp:s from you all then! :happydance:

What do you think? I am imagining this????? I've also had rather itchy nipples the past few days and I noticed this morning that the edge of my areola is darkening.

Will test again tomorrow morning :)

Looks like a :bfp: to me!!!!!!! :happydance:

I've had some wild and crazy dreams the past few nights, last night's was about going to the toilet and then blood pouring out of me and it was so REAL! I thought I was either not pregnant like I had thought or miscarrying......it was tragic and then I woke up and realized it wasn't real and was so thankful!!!!!!

I'm 8dpo (I think, losing track lately ha).......so just a few more days to test again! I've only done 4 tests haha :dohh:

ohhh so you're getting the vivid dreams too amanth? Totally bizarre isnt it?
I had a looksee at your FF chart, whats day did it estimate you ovulated? 15 16 or 17 looks most likely doesnt it, but without temps I guess you cant tell for sure.

I did a cheapy 10miu test this morning & I'm sure i had a barely there line too, but it's hard to see as the suns not up yet & I also think I may have pink line eye-itis!!!

Mind you we did say all of us would get BFP's!!! Bring em on!!!!!

It is bizarre. Again last night with those vivid dreams. And last night I was so tired I passed out at 9 pm--3-4 hours before I normally go to sleep! Sometimes I really feel like the signs are pointing to a :bfp:.

But I took another test this morning, and got a :bfn:. I don't want to kid myself...I'm 99% sure that it wasn't there. I'm still only 10-11 DPO today, so it's early. Hopefully that just means I'm the girl whose second line doesn't show till later. I don't want to believe I'm out of the game yet. Am I kidding myself?

Anyway, I'm off for a road trip with the husband toady. I won't be back until Saturday night. Hope to get back on here and see lots more :bfp:s from you all then! :happydance:

Hey! Happy thoughts please!

I am waiting for the :bfp:
I did a test today (clearblue digital) and it was :bfn:
It is still early to test. I am testing 5 days before my period is due. Will try later in the weekend.

Good luck to you.
Have faith! :hug:
:dust:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!

Just couldn't wait so I came home this afternoon and :

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c263/LisaMarie13/IMG_0090.jpg

ooh fingers crossed ladies. Im testing on 3rd! I hate the waiting its crap! Although i think this month has been a poor month but then knowing my luck this month will be a good one but thats me and my pma lolol! hehe

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!! :happydance::yipee::wohoo:

OMG!!!! Congrats!!!!!!:bfp::bfp::happydance::happydance:

Sending you super sticky vibes, hun.. what a result!!! See all you needed was PMA!!!!

Such an early result on the digi too!! Hmmmm, poss twins? :D

My wierd dreams, sore boobs (pinching/tingling feeling) & now bloating/ slight sickness continue.
I did a test in the night, but it looked a bfn, I looked at it again this morning & it does have an ultra light line on it. Hopefully I will be able to test with FMU tomorrow & get a more definite answer.

To be honest I'll be more surprised if I don't get a BFP, for some bizarre reason I seem sure I'm preggo.

My wierd dreams, sore boobs (pinching/tingling feeling) & now bloating/ slight sickness continue.
I did a test in the night, but it looked a bfn, I looked at it again this morning & it does have an ultra light line on it. Hopefully I will be able to test with FMU tomorrow & get a more definite answer.

To be honest I'll be more surprised if I don't get a BFP, for some bizarre reason I seem sure I'm preggo.

Sounds like you are!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Well......my POAS addiction has brought forth a 2nd faint line!! Can you see it?? I told you I was pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!! :test::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::happydance::happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo:

https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g311/akkrazykat/IMG_3692.jpg

https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g311/akkrazykat/IMG_3697.jpg

https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g311/akkrazykat/IMG_3692-1.jpg

Now, I'm just 9dpo......should I wait till I miss my period next Thursday or just go ahead over to the pregnancy section?? Also the line didn't show up until after 10 minutes........but it did this with my daughter too when I was already pregnant with her. I actually had thrown hers in the trash at the time and then pulled it out 20 minutes later to see a very faint line, so I'm believing it is a :bfp:

That's how I felt ... and I'm already sure it's a girl. :blush:

That line doesnt look faint krazy! I'd retest just to double check, in a few days, but I think we can safely say you are pregnant too!!!!

WOW!!!!!

Sash, I bet you are SOOOOOOO buzzing, has it sunk in yet? :D

I did my test this morning (10dpo) a squintingly faint line appeared, I'll have to do another later & try to get a pic for you. I'm not sure, I had faint lines last time & a dreaded CP, so I wont get excited until i see it in writing on a digi! My temps are the highest ever recorded this morning. All symptoms still remain including these crazy dreams, no wonder I'm so tired!

That line doesnt look faint krazy! I'd retest just to double check, in a few days, but I think we can safely say you are pregnant too!!!!

WOW!!!!!

Sash, I bet you are SOOOOOOO buzzing, has it sunk in yet? :D

I did my test this morning (10dpo) a squintingly faint line appeared, I'll have to do another later & try to get a pic for you. I'm not sure, I had faint lines last time & a dreaded CP, so I wont get excited until i see it in writing on a digi! My temps are the highest ever recorded this morning. All symptoms still remain including these crazy dreams, no wonder I'm so tired!

Hope its a :bfp: for you as well! :happydance:

Ohhhh, how cool would that be if we all get BFP's??

I might just sneak out and buy a double pack of FRER in minute.. one for now & one for the morning.
I will deffo bring out the digi when I make it to 14dpo as I went a 12 day LP last cycle.

I'm just a tad worried as you two have strong lines already & mine is barely there. But I still have PMA & expect to see two nice lines in the next few days!!!!

I got some frer tests, did them & got a very big fat negative.. drat.

Maybe I imagined the faint lines on the other tests.... NAHHHHHH!

I'll get a better line by monday, you'll see!!!!

Amanth, hows it going for you? We are lagging behind the other two, they have BFP's already!!!

Amanth, hows it going for you? We are lagging behind the other two, they have BFP's already!!!

Don't give up hope yet! The past 2 tests I took (last night and this morning) said negative, even though I got a faint :bfp: 2 days ago.. But I know I'm pregnant.......so just now 10dpo. :hug:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

That's got to be the coolest feeling!!!

Have you already told everyone?

I see Dan-O suggested twins!?! How many DPO were you with that positive? She may be right... =)

SOOOO excited for the other girls with the :bfp:s! :happydance:

As for me...still just doing the cheapie tests every morning and still getting :bfn:s. If there's no second line after the 5 minute it says to wait, I toss them. I don't want to tease myself with an evaporation line.

I'm 12 or 12 DPO and still no positive, so I'm guessing it's not my month. I should have had a positive by now if it was a yes. :sad1:

I know I'm should have a better attitude than that, but I don't want to be unrealistic either. I was so sure...

I just went to the bathroom 5 minutes ago and checked CM--tiny bit of blood in it. AF isn't supposed to be here until Tuesday. Maybe she's coming early? I think I'm out for the month. :hissy: I hate this...

Well......my POAS addiction has brought forth a 2nd faint line!! Can you see it?? I told you I was pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!! :test::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::happydance::happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo:

https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g311/akkrazykat/IMG_3692.jpg

https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g311/akkrazykat/IMG_3697.jpg

https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g311/akkrazykat/IMG_3692-1.jpg

Now, I'm just 9dpo......should I wait till I miss my period next Thursday or just go ahead over to the pregnancy section?? Also the line didn't show up until after 10 minutes........but it did this with my daughter too when I was already pregnant with her. I actually had thrown hers in the trash at the time and then pulled it out 20 minutes later to see a very faint line, so I'm believing it is a :bfp:

Those definitley look like :bfp:s to me! But after you took these you got :bfn:s? That is SO weird!!!

You know more than me because you've been there before, but I always throw mine away if there's no line by 10 minutes because I thought those evaporation lines were just a tease! This stuff is so confusing! Every time I think I know what to do I actually don't!

You're still SO early though--good sign for twins! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->