Waiting For 10/27...

They are going to do an ultrasound, tests and exam, I will update later tonight what we found out. My DH is on his way home from work to take me because I'm in pain and don't want to be alone right now! I'm still trusting and praying.....

They are going to do an ultrasound, tests and exam, I will update later tonight what we found out. My DH is on his way home from work to take me because I'm in pain and don't want to be alone right now! I'm still trusting and praying.....

You are in my prayers. I've never been pregnant, so I don't know...can they see anything on the ultrasound so early in the pregnancy? Please update. I'll be sure to get on later to see what you find out. I'm so sorry you're in pain. I hope they just confirm the pregnancy and tell you everything looks perfect! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Praying for you, krazy! Please do post an update when you can.

Thank you all so much! :hugs:

She said it was very light spotting and that some was old blood. The urine office test came back negative but they did a blood test because I guess miscarriage can make your hcg levels lower and not show up on the urine test. The nurse talked to me about miscarriage but they didn't say that was what it is.

She said when the blood test comes back on Friday, if it does show I'm pregant, then she will order a pelvic ultrasound.

I'm having pain down there and then my AF is due tomorrow but they told me I can still have a period and be pregnant and its really too early for it to even show up on the urine tests......so not sure why I got faint positives on 2 tests earlier. They have had women have a regular period and still be pregnant.....so who knows but I'm not bleeding.......just spotting and it is only when I wipe and sometimes not at all.

She also mentioned a pregnancy in my fallopian tube.......was a possibility because I'm having pain on one side.

So won't know any definite thing till Friday morning.......I'm pretty down, DH got my McD's and chocolate cupcakes to cheer me up. :cry:

She said it was very light spotting and that some was old blood. The urine office test came back negative but they did a blood test because I guess miscarriage can make your hcg levels lower and not show up on the urine test. The nurse talked to me about miscarriage but they didn't say that was what it is.

She said when the blood test comes back on Friday, if it does show I'm pregant, then she will order a pelvic ultrasound.

I'm having pain down there and then my AF is due tomorrow but they told me I can still have a period and be pregnant and its really too early for it to even show up on the urine tests......so not sure why I got faint positives on 2 tests earlier. They have had women have a regular period and still be pregnant.....so who knows but I'm not bleeding.......just spotting and it is only when I wipe and sometimes not at all.

She also mentioned a pregnancy in my fallopian tube.......was a possibility because I'm having pain on one side.

So won't know any definite thing till Friday morning.......I'm pretty down, DH got my McD's and chocolate cupcakes to cheer me up. :cry:

I'm sorry that they didn't have a clear answer for you, but at least it wasn't bad news...it sounds like it could be nothing at all. Keep us updated! You're in our prayers! For now...enjoy those chocolate cupcakes and RELAX! :hugs:

I'm sorry that they didn't have a clear answer for you, but at least it wasn't bad news...it sounds like it could be nothing at all. Keep us updated! You're in our prayers! For now...enjoy those chocolate cupcakes and RELAX! :hugs:

You know, I really appreciate the support on here!! :friends: It really helps and I really am glad for the prayers also!! I'm feeling better and have had NO spotting tonight and those cupcakes were good!! We are going to play a video game together now and I will let you all know on Friday what I find out.....thanks again!! :hugs:

Chocolate cupcakes and McDonalds always do the trick. :hug:

I hope all is well and this is just a rocky start to an otherwise uneventful pregnancy! You are in my prayers and I will be looking for an update on Friday.

Wow, sorry to hear you are going through all this Krazy, I hope everything is OK :)

:hugs: xxx

You know, I really appreciate the support on here!! :friends: It really helps and I really am glad for the prayers also!! I'm feeling better and have had NO spotting tonight and those cupcakes were good!! We are going to play a video game together now and I will let you all know on Friday what I find out.....thanks again!! :hugs:

Just checking in. Hope it's a nice, mellow day and that you're feeling better. Please update us as soon as you can tomorrow! :hugs: Until then...prayers and hugs your way!

I awoke to pain still and then bleeding, it is medium, not heavy with cramping but feels different than a period. The doctor told me I could still have a period and be pregnant. Just waiting for the blood tests results, they will call Friday morning (tomorrow).

I awoke to pain still and then bleeding, it is medium, not heavy with cramping but feels different than a period. The doctor told me I could still have a period and be pregnant. Just waiting for the blood tests results, they will call Friday morning (tomorrow).

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Take it easy today. And let us know as soon as they call!

The rest of the day the bleeding got really heavy and now its like a period BUT I'm experiencing things I've never had before.....these BLACK clots, what is up with that? I have never had black anything come out of there......its a lot too and DH thought it was funny looking and I have some brown too and dark red.

I'm without doubt that I was truly pregnant (still could be), I know I was and DH believes it strongly with me also. Even though I have this heavy bleeding, I still have hope because I've been reading several ladies who bled heavy and were still pregnant. So there is hope!

I should get the call in the morning (Friday), telling me what the blood test results are.

The rest of the day the bleeding got really heavy and now its like a period BUT I'm experiencing things I've never had before.....these BLACK clots, what is up with that? I have never had black anything come out of there......its a lot too and DH thought it was funny looking and I have some brown too and dark red.

I'm without doubt that I was truly pregnant (still could be), I know I was and DH believes it strongly with me also. Even though I have this heavy bleeding, I still have hope because I've been reading several ladies who bled heavy and were still pregnant. So there is hope!

I should get the call in the morning (Friday), telling me what the blood test results are.

I've never had anything black either. Definitely clots with my period, but brownish/reddish.

I hope that everything is okay. Please let us know when you get the blood test results. :hugs:

I'm in really really bad pain with cramping that is definitely not what I normally experience and lots of clots......and:

Got the results, the blood test came back negative, but I'm without doubt I was pregnant. So who knows......:cry:

I'm going out for some retail therapy.....I don't think I want to try for a while, they are going to test me on Monday for diabetes and anemia because I have some signs for those and the diabetes runs in my family and I had anemia a few years ago and haven't got checked since. I want to lose weight I think now before we try again.....still not sure though, just confused!

Thanks you all...:hugs::hugs::hug:

Also went in to the doc today and after I finish bleeding because it was so not normal bleeding and not normal cramping/pain, they want to do a pelvic ultrasound and check for fibroids, etc. That should be next week sometime.....

Awwww, sorry to hear that, krazy! :hug: Probably a good idea to let your body sort itself out before TTC, though I know that must be a very difficult and painful decision. :(

Hang in there and I hope you can at least soothe yourself with the retail therapy. It always seems to help. :hugs:

Oh my, are you feeling ok though krazy? I hope the ultrasound can make some sense of it (& find a little bean nestled in there!)

A very strange thing is happening to me too, since my AF I keep getting positive OPK's at my regular sensitivity, so I ordered some 30miu ones instead along with some 25mui preg tests (hopefully to stop me noticing CP's)

Well, I wanted to try one out (as you do!) but would you believe it, I'm getting faint lines on the 25miu HPT's too now.

Surely I couldn't be pregnant after my period? I wonder if I'm producing a small amount of HCG for some reason. Truly bizarre.

The oddest thing is my temps are still in my post ovulatory range, they have not come down to the usual 36.6-36.75 I get in the first half of my cycle.

Either I have some distinctly dodgy tests, or something is so not right.

Oh my, are you feeling ok though krazy? I hope the ultrasound can make some sense of it (& find a little bean nestled in there!)

A very strange thing is happening to me too, since my AF I keep getting positive OPK's at my regular sensitivity, so I ordered some 30miu ones instead along with some 25mui preg tests (hopefully to stop me noticing CP's)

Well, I wanted to try one out (as you do!) but would you believe it, I'm getting faint lines on the 25miu HPT's too now.

Surely I couldn't be pregnant after my period? I wonder if I'm producing a small amount of HCG for some reason. Truly bizarre.

The oddest thing is my temps are still in my post ovulatory range, they have not come down to the usual 36.6-36.75 I get in the first half of my cycle.

Either I have some distinctly dodgy tests, or something is so not right.

That is bizarre! What is even more krazier...lol.....is that I know I was pregnant but of course the doctors won't believe me because their urine and blood tests were negative. BUT, I've been having the most horrendous pain and cramping with clots every time I wipe and then later today at the bank I was in line and I gushed blood (sorry a bit TMI there).....of course I had a pad on, instead of doing my other errands, I went home and checked and it had bled through to the other side of the pad! This is not normal and neither is the huge sized clots I'm passing.......so not sure what is going on. I'm 28 and have had my period since I was 11 and never had this before. They did say they would give me an ultrasound to check for fibroids, etc next week after I stop bleeding.

I'm really weak and I think its because of all the blood I'm losing from yesterday and today........I've lost 3 pounds on my scale! It must all the fluid/blood.

I guess time will tell huh? You can be pregnant and still bleed like a period, I've read countless stories across the net on this and even some local folks shared experiences.

You have to be pregnant to get a positive test dan-o! I mean, mine are negative now but for you to get the positive......have you been to the doc? Let me know if you get an update!! :hugs::hug:

Yes I went to the doc on weds i think, she said retest in a week regardless of bleeding, but to assume a chemical. She also told me to stop testing before AF & wait until it's a week late to test next time.

I've just bought another FRER test to double check the internet cheapy ones, ill hold pee & take it in a bit :)

I wonder why you are having these clots, our bodies are so mysterious somtimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->