Waiting For 10/27...

I have started spotting today, this means just an 11 day LP this month, how crappy :(

All those faint tests too, thats two cycles in a row & the same thing has happened.

My next one WILL stick, third time lucky, just you wait n see :)

Mind you the strike rate for this cycle buddy group was pretty damn good, 2 out of 4 aint bad!!! Don't forget to stay in touch girls xxx :)

It's not looking good for me either girls, my temps are falling & symptoms disappearing.
I'm due to start AF tomorrow & it feels like she will show right on time.

I know it's not over til its over, so I will keep an open mind :)

Krazy, how did your tests come along? Deffo bun in oven then? :D
Sash, BIG congrats again! xx

I'm so sorry it wasn't your month Amanthony. Temping is great to figure out exactly when you ovulate & how long your luteal phase is, it's really helped me out. I know it sounds yuk, but I do check CM&CP internally, usually when I'm in the shower. I have been checking every day to establish my own patterns, but I think I will now just check at ovulation time. This cycle will be your lucky one hun, I can feel it! xx

Awww, Dan-O...so sorry to hear about the spotting. Next month is our lucky month--my third cycle REALLY trying, and you're right--third time's the charm! Wanna start a group now? If my CD 1 was yesterday and yours is today, my cycle's officially 30 average now and yours is 31 right? We're right around the same time! We can stick together and see who else wants to join! Apparently, we're good luck for our cycle buddies. ;)

I'm getting a thermometer today to start temping tomorrow. I do check CM internally now--it's just more consistent that way. I don't think I can do the CP though. I feel dumb saying this, but I feel like a blind woman in there and I can't really tell what's what. I'm going to try, since I'll already be in there. We'll see.

Okay, I think I'm going to start a new one for CD1 yesterday. I posted in someone else's yesterday, but it's a little ahead of me (cycle-wise) and it would be fun to start one together. Pleae join me! :hug:

I have started spotting today, this means just an 11 day LP this month, how crappy :(

All those faint tests too, thats two cycles in a row & the same thing has happened.

Mind you the strike rate for this cycle buddy group was pretty damn good, 2 out of 4 aint bad!!! Don't forget to stay in touch girls xxx :)

I'd say 50% success (more if Krazy's having twins like she hopes!) is pretty damn good, too!

Dan-O and I shared our luck this time, but now it's our turn! ;)

I was going to start a thread, but there was one that just started with 10/27 CD 1 so I joined. Join in Dan-O!!!

Sorry to hear that! I hope this next cycle is yours!! :hugs::hug:

HAHA! I'll be checking in, so be sure to update us!!! :hug:

Today has been filled with nausea, more sore boobs and I also threw up! WOOHOO that is a good sign lol. I was brushing my teeth with Aquafresh and the smell of the toothpaste turned my stomach and I couldn't rinse it out my mouth fast enough and breakfast came up! Afterwards I brushed my teeth with Crest and it didn't turn my stomach......so guess I can't do the Aquafresh anymore! :rofl:

I'm sooooooo tired and bloated, also I grew almost a whole cup size, how is that possible?? I have 2 friends that had twins, and one was telling me how she was showing a lot even at 2 months and all the pregnancy symptoms were double that then her first child.

So.....my AF is 'due' the 30 or 31st, I plan on testing at the end of this week. I don't even have a test in the house because I was afraid if I bought anymore, I would use them up like the other 6. So just waiting.....

Krazy, that sounds very promising!!!!! When will you retest? I think we already know what the test will say tho...... PREGGERS!!!!

Krazy, that sounds very promising!!!!! When will you retest? I think we already know what the test will say tho...... PREGGERS!!!!

It must say positive cause if not, we know it was not an accurate test LOL. :hissy: I think I will test on Friday, so going to buy a test Thursday night. We will see if I can hold out that long before I go to the store! :blush:

HAHA! I'll be checking in, so be sure to update us!!! :hug:

Today has been filled with nausea, more sore boobs and I also threw up! WOOHOO that is a good sign lol. I was brushing my teeth with Aquafresh and the smell of the toothpaste turned my stomach and I couldn't rinse it out my mouth fast enough and breakfast came up! Afterwards I brushed my teeth with Crest and it didn't turn my stomach......so guess I can't do the Aquafresh anymore! :rofl:

I'm sooooooo tired and bloated, also I grew almost a whole cup size, how is that possible?? I have 2 friends that had twins, and one was telling me how she was showing a lot even at 2 months and all the pregnancy symptoms were double that then her first child.

So.....my AF is 'due' the 30 or 31st, I plan on testing at the end of this week. I don't even have a test in the house because I was afraid if I bought anymore, I would use them up like the other 6. So just waiting.....

Puking, exhausted, bloated, sore & growing boobies...sounds FANTASTIC!!! It's hard to believe those are the symptoms we're all hoping and crossing our fingers for! :rofl: We're so happy for you, Krazy! Let us know as soon as you test--whether it's at the end of the week or tomorrow. ;)

I'm still having all the symptoms, the fatigue has really set in and I haven't even picked up my house the past 2 days! I've been sleeping a LOT and taking naps, which I hardly ever did until lately!

Tonight at the store, my daughter accidently shoved the cart into my right ovary area and it hurt really bad. I was worried and even more so because it caused pain all night and still in pain and soreness. I'm hoping everything is ok and I prayed that it would be ok! :cry:

I'm still having all the symptoms, the fatigue has really set in and I haven't even picked up my house the past 2 days! I've been sleeping a LOT and taking naps, which I hardly ever did until lately!

Tonight at the store, my daughter accidently shoved the cart into my right ovary area and it hurt really bad. I was worried and even more so because it caused pain all night and still in pain and soreness. I'm hoping everything is ok and I prayed that it would be ok! :cry:

Awww, I'm so sorry! You're in my thoughts and prayers too!

Please keep us updated! :hugs:

Just checking in for any updates on testing :) xxx

After my daughter had accidently hit me down there with the shopping cart, I continued to have really bad pain. Then I started spotting light pink last night after the accident. It stopped but the pain is still there and my old csection incision is swelled up on one side and hurting also, so I have no idea what happened. The cart did ram into me pretty hard, I just pray and hope all is ok.

I haven't had any spotting so far today, just pain. I did 2 tests and both negative. My husband basically said there is no way that I am NOT pregnant, he said I am pregnant and I believe the same. We both prayed that I didn't miscarry and that all is ok 'down there'.

My AF is due tomorrow or Friday (looking at my calendar now, I see it is Friday) Also some months I have a day or two longer cycle.....so it could be Sat or Sun before I have 'missed' my period.

After my daughter had accidently hit me down there with the shopping cart, I continued to have really bad pain. Then I started spotting light pink last night after the accident. It stopped but the pain is still there and my old csection incision is swelled up on one side and hurting also, so I have no idea what happened. The cart did ram into me pretty hard, I just pray and hope all is ok.

I haven't had any spotting so far today, just pain. I did 2 tests and both negative. My husband basically said there is no way that I am NOT pregnant, he said I am pregnant and I believe the same. We both prayed that I didn't miscarry and that all is ok 'down there'.

My AF is due tomorrow or Friday (looking at my calendar now, I see it is Friday) Also some months I have a day or two longer cycle.....so it could be Sat or Sun before I have 'missed' my period.

Do keep us updated. I hope everything is okay. Do you think it's bad enough you might need to visit the doctor?

Do keep us updated. I hope everything is okay. Do you think it's bad enough you might need to visit the doctor?

I haven't picked out an Obstetrician yet, so I actually planned on doing that today, so I may ask them what they think or call the 24 hour nurse line.

I haven't picked out an Obstetrician yet, so I actually planned on doing that today, so I may ask them what they think or call the 24 hour nurse line.

I think that would be a good idea, just to be safe. I can't remember how many DPO you are offhand, but could the spotting just have been implantation bleeding and not related to the cart (trying to be optimistic here)?

I think that would be a good idea, just to be safe. I can't remember how many DPO you are offhand, but could the spotting just have been implantation bleeding and not related to the cart (trying to be optimistic here)?

The date I had the EWCM, which would signal ovulation, was the 16th. So that would make it 13dpo. However, I spotted light pink spotting on the 16th and had already felt I was pregnant before then, so I have no idea what is going on lol.

I read online at several reputable websites, that spotting during the first trimester is common and some women do it for the first 3 months, so who knows but I'm guessing it was from my injury, maybe a little tissue got damaged and caused the spotting?

The date I had the EWCM, which would signal ovulation, was the 16th. So that would make it 13dpo. However, I spotted light pink spotting on the 16th and had already felt I was pregnant before then, so I have no idea what is going on lol.

I read online at several reputable websites, that spotting during the first trimester is common and some women do it for the first 3 months, so who knows but I'm guessing it was from my injury, maybe a little tissue got damaged and caused the spotting?

It's probably totally fine, but it wouldn't hurt to get an appointment or at least call! :hugs:

I just went to the bathroom and had some tissue looking stuff come out and spotting....it doesn't look normal and I'm calling the doc now. :cry:

I just went to the bathroom and had some tissue looking stuff come out and spotting....it doesn't look normal and I'm calling the doc now. :cry:

Be sure to let us know. Keeping my fingers crossed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->