Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

They have gone up today but they dipped down yesterday. The crampy feels havent gone.. Its there again not sore but just uncomfortable! Xxx

MY DOCTOR JUST CALLED (it's 9:30 pm here and she called from home...another reason not to switch doctors) AND MY BETA HCG WAS OVER 8,000!!!!!!!!

I'm thrilled!!!!!! That means it has been doubling every 44 hours!! Which is great because I've read that it actually slows its doubling at 1300 and then even more at 6000!

woohooo LL I'm doing a happy dance for you!!! soooo excited hopefully you can relax a little and enjoy the holidays :) :happydance::happydance:

Blue - but generally they are all peaking high above your cover line - they're super high!!

LL - Woohoo!!! What beautiful numbers!

Blue - I think your chart looks fantastic with a definite O, and I am very, very hopeful about those pains keeping you awake.

Lindsay - So sweet! Could we see his picture please?!?!

Linny - Wonderful news! Sorry about that not so nice sonographer.

slg - Fingers crossed you get great news if you go in for betas.

I hope everyone else is doing well.

AFM - I finally got a thermometer. It's not a basal as no one in our small town sold those, but it'll do for now. I actually remembered to use it this morning too, even though it seemed like I was up half the night.

Linny, I didn't realise you had another scan today, I'm sooo glad to hear it went well!! Isn't it amazing to see them move around? :) I'm due April 6

Emma, your temps look amazing!! I hope those cramps are a good sign :)

Sara, any more news today?

Crys, glad you've managed to get a thermometer :) I posted his face pic here (it's at the bottom of the page) https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...9099-2014-april-rainbows-93.html#post30861187

Lit - Yay so pleased your hCG is high! That's amazing news, you must be so happy! I hope you're thinking positively now - you are most definitely pregnant with your forever baby! xx

AFM - Bleeding still heavy, this weekend was when we were going to announce to OH's family, but I think instead I'll just be getting drunk in a corner of his parents house!

Cryss - I think every time I used a thermometer I ended up half the night, just the thought of using it would make me wake up! hahah. Good luck with it though, are you putting your temps up on FF?

Lindsay - Yeah, i'd called the EPAU a few times over the last week or so, and they finally said come in. Very kind of them. Lovely pic of you and your wee boy! :)

Teacup - aw that sucks. I hope they at least have some quality booze on the go there. X

Afm - Off to the work christmas party...It usually ends up as a free-bar den of iniquity after 1am, but it's a very nice dinner and ceilidh before then :). Need to be a bit careful as the booze situation is mad there, free champagne, free wine on the tables etc.

Lindsay - Cute picture and bump too!

Linny - Enjoy the party. Yes, I use FF. My ticker is a link to my charts. I was up half the night because my 4-year-old fell off his bed and then had issues going back to sleep, so he came to our bed, went back to his bed, came to our bed again. Lol. It was a long night! He usually doesn't have a problem with falling off. He must've been sleeping really well, until then at least.

Tea - I'm so sorry. :hugs:

Thanks, everyone!

Well, things are definitely progressing because this morning I woke up quite nauseous. It came in waves, but I very nearly threw up about 5 times this morning (never actually did, though). I actually have to plug my nose to go into the break room in the morning now, but even with my nose plugged I was gagging and gagging because I just *knew* what smell was there if I unplugged my nose!

I felt totally fine after I ate but I've been STARVING all day. I've been snacking every 20 minutes or so and still vibrating from hunger.

So just now I had my lunch and half-way through my salad I felt SOO sick and ended up throwing up just now (in the middle of reading all your replies, actually)! :sick: Also, while I threw up, my nose started bleeding. :wacko: I probably haven't had a nose bleed in 16 years. Yay, pregnancy! And yes, puking was quite awful and I am shaking like a leaf now, but I am so thrilled! :happydance:

Lindsay - So glad your ultrasound went well! He's quite a handsome fellow and I looove your bump! It is so tiny! Are you going to start shopping for a crib and such soon?

Linny - Yay for a good scan! I am fully confident this is your rainbow baby and I don't think you need to worry anymore! That is awful about putting so much pressure on your bladder, though. I had a HORRIBLE experience at my last ultrasound where I honestly thought my bladder was going to burst, I was in SO much pain and was unable to pee because it was so full, and I ended up having a panic attack while I got the u/s (it was just to see if I had any retained tissue).

Enjoy your work Christmas party!

Blue - I am going to say that I think you are being ridiculously silly right now. Temps will rise and fall a bit in the TWW and it is not to worry about. Your dip was not even hardly a dip. You chart looks AMAZING and could very well be a BFP chart!

Crys - Yay for a thermometer!! I am actually so glad I don't have to temp anymore. It can be such a bother, but it is so useful.

Teacup - Wow, that is so sad that this is the weekend you were going to announce. :cry: It does sound like having a few drinks (and maybe some chocolate) will be a better use of your time this weekend. I am sooo sorry for what you're going through. :hugs: I do hope that bleeding goes away soon.

Yay for puking, Lit!!

If anything I feel like my line was lighter this morning :( I got a beta done this morning and should get results this afternoon. I'm thinking it may have been the start of a chemical?

Slg - I am so sorry, Sara. I hope you're not having a Chemical. :( Hopefully the blood results will shed some light.

And, yes, I'm so happy! I am one of those people who will avoid throwing up at all costs, so it's a big deal that I actually ended up vomiting!

Teacup- im sorry this is happening. I hope you still manage to enjoy your weekend surrounded by famly!!

Linds- he looks like he is giving you massive smiles! Its amazing !!! Your bump is sooo cute too !!

Lit- haha woow for sickyness.... Kind of?... Haha good sign though!

On the babysitting duties again tonight... Joys.

Hope this is my bfp month!! Been waiting long enough... Im trying ti remember how i felt the last time. But its still super early! (5dpo) .... Im trying also to ignore it. What was he first things you guys noticed ? (Cramps still coming and going. They arent sore sore but more uncomfortable!)

Slg i hope not!! :hugs:

Lol lit i try not through up because i hate wSting food haha!
:xmas2:

I've been a bit nauseous since yesterday evening. I almost left my daughter for a minute at bedtime because I thought I might throw up. I NEVER throw up. In fact not even once when I was pregnant with DD. Maybe a symptom but maybe just stress or a bug. :shrug: Glad to decided to do a beta so I can stop worrying either way.

Just on way to party in back of cab reading messages and just wanted to congratulate miss literati on how poo she's feeling! Yay you!!!! Yay bean!!! Catch up properly tomorrow. X

well I put my tests from today next to my tests from two days ago. Today's are darker, just still very faint. Maybe I just caught this really early?? Fingers crossed. Here are the pics. I know not everybody believes in tests after they dry but what else can I do?? :shrug:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-tests-let-guessing-begin-5.html#post30863787
I'll have results in about 4 hours

Sara - sorry line seems lighter, so hard to tell early in though. Hope the bloods reveal sonething. Good luck pet x

Teacup, sorry to hear you're still bleeding heavily.... I really hope it stops soon :hugs: I hope the weekend isn't too rough for you... I think a few drinks (and some chocolate as LL said) would be a good idea. I'm so sorry you have to go through this again :hugs:

Linny, enjoy your Christmas party! Do people know you're pregnant or are you going to try and hide the fact you're not drinking anything?

LL, yay for morning sickness!! I hope it won't get you too badly... just enough to keep you reassured ;) I'm with you on the nosebleeds - I've had more of those in the last few months than I've had in probably the last 10 years combined. Yep, the bump is still quite tiny... my neighbour kindly informed me yesterday that I still "don't look pregnant", lol. At least I know he's growing so I'm not too worried about the bump being small. We've been doing research on cribs, etc and are planning to watch for sales over the next month... we were thinking there might be some good boxing day deals.

Sara, I hope you get some answers soon and that it's not a chemical :hugs: Your tests from today do look darker to me.

Emma, I had cramps at 5dpo for this bfp - I also thought it was too early (I never cramp that early) but it wasn't :) Fingers crossed!

I dont think the lines look lighter I think they look a bit darker. I'll be in bed in about four hours! Hope they come sooner ! Im on edge! Xxx

How early did you get your bfp? Im thinking its too early surely for cramps they started yesterday at 4dpo! I really dont want to get my hopes but everytime I feel the cramping im thinking of it! Aaaaargh!!!! This cannot possibly be my month theres been soo many bfp on this threats that it can be mine too! I wish the next 12 days goes quicker!

Sara im willing this for you sooo much! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"