Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Big hugs your way Linds! Your little Angel is looming over his/her little brother !!!

Xxxxx

My period ended Saturday. I forgot to get a thermometer last night. Was just so happy to be out of the house for a bit. Lol. Gonna get one tonight when I actually go shopping.

:friends: Lindsay. I know it must be a sad feeling. I'm not looking forward to my first due date, especially as I know I won't be well on my way at that time. You are right in looking at the positives, and you, DH, and your little one definitely have a tiny angel watching over you.

Lindsay - Thanks. Sorry to hear it is the due date of your angel baby. :( I am not looking forward to mine. I am glad you're focusing on the positive, and really you have so much of that to think about! What a blessing that you have such a healthy baby cuddled up inside of you to help you get through this hard time.

Blue - Haha, sounds like quite an ordeal with your hubby.

Linny - Yep, I plan on using an hCG calculator once I've gotten the numbers. I am really hoping and praying for a nice high number from yesterday. I am starting to get hopeful from the lack of bleeding, but I will be so crushed if the number is bad. Are you still spotting?

Crys - Why are doctors and nurses so uninformed about the basic facts like how a menstrual cycle works? Wow! I am glad you are figuring a way around the system so that you can ensure your blood work is taken on the correct day.

AFM - Feeling very anxious to hear about my blood results, although wondering if I won't hear til tomorrow. I was up early this morning feeling almost like throwing up because I was so nervous to hear! I have managed to keep myself distracted for most of the day though.

Lindsay- sorry to hear your angels due dates coming up :(. Not an easy time, i didnt realise you lost them so close to christmas.... Must have been hard! Re: bleeding - that must have been terrifying! So good though that it turned out well, I think what does my head in is the lack of explanation or prognosis from nurses, I've done a lot of looking for myself and know that the scans are a good reason to remain positive. But, you must know after mc especially it's quite hard to think you're more likely to be ok this time. Anyway, thanks for letting me know about yours it's good to know about positive outcomes!!

LL- can you give them a call if they don't call by 4 or sonething? Can totally sympathise as remember waiting for mine was agonising! Is this when you started spotting last time? I honestly think you've nothing to fear after hearing your hcg but I know doubling is also good. Afm, it's odd. I can only describe it as lotiony cm with a mild pinkish tinge? It's been going this time for a few days after using this thrush pessary. Hoping it'll bugger off soon!!!

Sounds like you have a sensitive cervix, Linny. And it sometimes gets more sensitive with pregnancy because of the increased blood flow.

Linny - Did you rule out a yeast infection or do you think it could still be that? Because the pink CM reminds me of the last time I had a yeast infection as well. Hopefully your cervix was just irritated from the pessary, like Crys said. But that spotting must be very disconcerting for you. :hugs:

Yeah, today is about when I had a tiny bit of blood first thing in the morning last time. I still haven't had any spotting or even pink this time and of course you never know, but I do feel happy that I haven't had any *bad* signs yet.

I didn't get a call from my doctor today but I'll probably call and see if the results are in tomorrow. I didn't bother calling today since it's likely the results might not have even come in yet. I really don't feel like waiting too much longer, though, and my doctor's last day for over a week is Thursday. :wacko:

Hi everyone! I hope you're all okay. I'm pretty down at the moment, and bleeding heavily. I saw the doctor this afternoon who suggested I had some routine blood tests just to check for any problems, so I have made an appointment for January. She offered me a scan, but I said I think everything is okay as I haven't had any bad pains today. So she said to come back for a scan if I'm still bleeding in a week.

She said they don't normally investigate further unless you have three miscarriages, so I suppose I'll have to wait until I have another one before I find out why. :( She also said there are things they can do to help support a pregnancy early on, so I think she meant progesterone pills maybe.

Perhaps if I fall pregnant again I'll ask for the progesterone pills? :shrug: I heard they don't do any harm but can help prevent another hormone related miscarriage.

She asked me if I was okay about everything in myself and I just broke down crying (embarrassing!). :blush: I said I felt fine, but it's just a bit raw still so I'm a bit emotional. :cry:

Lit - Hope your blood results come back okay, I'm sure everything will be fine. :thumbup: It's great you have no spotting/bleeding as that was your warning sign last time. I hope you're feeling more positive now. xx

Emma - Good luck, I hope this is your bfp cycle! You have certainly put the work in, I bet this is your lucky month. I hope you get a bfp for Christmas! :xmas6: xx

Sara - How are things going? Do you have any symptoms? I saw on your test thread you were getting faint positives, I hope this is your BFP on it's way! :happydance: xx

Aleeah - Where are you? Hope everything is okay with you. :hugs: xx

Crysshae - Hope everything is going okay for you and you manage to get your bloods done on the correct day! xx

Lindsay - sorry to hear it's your due date, that must be hard for you. :hugs: I hope you're feeling okay. xx

I hope everyone else is good! xxx

began after an internal exam so it's my top culprit, the paranoia of course tells me it can't be anything as innocent. Did you manage to get your thermometer? When does temping start!?

Lit - That's really positive Lit, how's things today? Hope you get your results back - no way you want your doc going off for a week! Seems mad to me our medical records aren't just available to view online. The EPU said a yeast infection was a possible culprit, but the pessary has done nothing to help the discomfort in my lady bits, so...next port of call is to rule out BV and then perhaps UTI?

Teacup - Sorry you're feeling down, it's really understandable, and I think sometimes a bit of emotion in a doctors office makes them more prone to try and bend the rules. It's good that they've offered progesterone as a first port of call - it cannot hurt and if it happens to be the issue then all the better. Hope you feel a bit better soon X

Oops, it appears i deleted the first few words of my previous message before posting! Meant to say -
Cryss -Yep the spotting all began after an internal exam so it's my top culprit, the paranoia of course tells me it can't be anything as innocent. Did you manage to get your thermometer? When does temping start!?

Teacup- you should not feel embarrassed by anything. And your allowed to cry!!! I just want to hug you and squeeze you ! I hope that it doesnt happen again! And maybe the progesterone will help! Ive been thinking about you loads!

Linny- I agree with crys

Hope all you ladies are well.

afm- I'm probably imagining it but I have small aching pain at the bottom of my back yesterday and today. But apart from that Im not any different. The small back ache is probably from sitting on my ass all day. Haha! X

Teacup - so sorry you are feeling down but of course that is more than understandable in your circumstances. I am glad your dr mentioned something about ways to support an early pregnancy.... And also that she is doing some routine bloodwork. I think it's abominable that they expect people to wait for 3 losses before they will check if something is wrong.

Linny- did you only use the one treatment? When I had one I think I had a treatment that I had to insert every day for 5 days and then it still takes a couple days to clear up. I am glad they will check and see what's going on.

AFM - still no spotting but haven't heard from my dr. I hope I hear soon because my hopes are getting up dangerously high. I called this morning and my results are in so I left a msg for her to call. I really hope she does today.

Blue - how is the TWW?

Linny - Yep, definitely sounds like a sensitive cervix then. I completely understand your paranoia though. What is wrong that you are trying a yeast infection pessary? I must've missed that post.

Teacup- You have every right to cry and not be embarrassed. It is very difficult to deal with emotionally. I'm glad your doctor is trying to help with possible solutions.

Blue - Love symptom spotting. I hope that ache is the first sign of your BFP!

LL - Oh wow, I can't believe they won't just tell you over the phone!!!! Medical people are so fussy! :) I really hope your doctor calls back soon....it'll be good results - just you wait and see! x Yep it's just one pessary? I've only ever used the one before - it's quite a large pessary? Usually it works fine - I do get YI's more than is average.

Cryss - I'm having uncomfortable ladybits, similar to when i've had yeast infections in the past. But - it's not going away so wondering if perhaps i may have BV - I know it's not uncommon in pregnancy...will need to do a vaginal swab for that....how romantic! :)

Im trying not to but its there and annoying me. Could be my body healing from all the 'fun' we had lol xxx

Linny - I had one pessary treatment when I had a yeast infection. Hopefully it goes soon. My lady bits a bit sore... wierd kind of sore. Xxx

Linny - I hope you get some relief from it soon. That sounds very uncomfortable. I forgot to answer your question about my thermometer. No! I forgot again because I didn't get to go to the store. All the plans I make every day seem to get changed when everyone gets home. I've told them all I'm going to the store by myself this evening. Lol.

LL - I hope she calls you back today. The nurse can't give you the results?? They do here.

Blue - Looks like your TWW is going to be interesting. :thumbup:

Linny: You guys could make an evening out of your swab appointment. You know dinner, light some candles at the Dr. office :rofl:

Blue: I hope your ache is a symptom!

LL: Augh! Your Dr. office is driving ME nuts. They need to pick up the pace a little bit!

Here is a pic of my test from this morning. I think it's positive but still so faint that I don't trust it. I'm 16 dpo if I ovulated when I thought. I suppose I could have ovulated a day or two later.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ow-tweaking-testing-my-double-o-month-75.html

Thanks for the thoughts ladies :hugs: Yes, there is so much positive to focus on at the moment so I am lucky in that way.

LL, I hope your doctor calls you today! Waiting sucks! I'm sure it will be good news :)

Linny, yes, the lack of explanation is definitely the hard part! I'm sure your little bean will be just fine though :) The OB told me that if there's a heartbeat at 10 weeks you only have a 1% chance of loss for the remainder of the pregnancy - since you're 10 weeks now, you likely fall into that nice low risk category :)

Teacup, don't be embarrassed about crying! It's a devastating thing to have happen once, let alone twice. Hang in there hun, sending you some huge hugs :hugs:

Emma, I also hope the ache is a good sign!!

Crys, I hope you manage to get your thermometer soon :)

Aleeah, where have you disappeared to? I hope you're just busy. It looks like you're officially second tri now!!!

As for me, just trying to get some work done between doctors appointment this morning and ultrasound later this afternoon.

Linny: You guys could make an evening out of your swab appointment. You know dinner, light some candles at the Dr. office :rofl:

Blue: I hope your ache is a symptom!

LL: Augh! Your Dr. office is driving ME nuts. They need to pick up the pace a little bit!

Here is a pic of my test from this morning. I think it's positive but still so faint that I don't trust it. I'm 16 dpo if I ovulated when I thought. I suppose I could have ovulated a day or two later.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ow-tweaking-testing-my-double-o-month-75.html

:rofl: about the swab appointment ideas.

I think I can kinda see something in the original... I can definitely see it in the tweaks. I suppose only time will tell, but I've got my fingers crossed that it's the start of your bfp! Is AF late?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->