Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Blue - I'm not surprised you're chafing! Hehehe! Hope you get some relief soon! X

Chrys - heh, this is when dogs come in handy, excuse to go off alone!

I don't really have any symptoms other than AF is 2 days late if I ovulated when I think I did. I don't temp and my cycle is screwed up from my mc. But, my OPKs and EWCM lined up and indicate that I Od 16 days ago. I had several days of a tingly feeling in my pelvic area but I haven't felt that in a few days now. I'm really, really hoping that I'll get a blaring line in two more days!

Im relieved now hehe stopped days ago. Im too dry to do anything ! (Sorry tmi!) Xxx

I pressed update and noticed everyone else had said things!

Sara - :rofl: oh that is one sweet dinner date. 'shall we go home and get a swab on the go darling?'. I see a positive and a great tweak! Ooo, tomorrow's test! X

Lindsay- I hope so! We're through the worst in terms of the early weeks. Just need to keep the faith! X

Also yeah, aleeah! Where's that little lady got to? Her work schedule was crazy busy I remember

Crys - No, there is no nurse at the doctor's office. You have to wait for your doctor to call you, unfortunately.

Linny - I know. It's amazing how inaccessible our OWN blood results are. You would think we'd have a right to know what's going on in our own bodies.

:haha: And you and sara are hilarious with your date night bit going. ;)

Sara - I definitely see it in the tweak, but sadly I can't see it otherwise. Your AF being late is very promising!

I know...all day I was thinking that everyone on BnB is going to be SO annoyed that

my doctor still hasn't called!

That's right. Another day has gone by without my results. I am getting very, very ANNOYED! And tomorrow is her last day before she's gone for over a week. *scream*

Crys - No, there is no nurse at the doctor's office. You have to wait for your doctor to call you, unfortunately.

Linny - I know. It's amazing how inaccessible our OWN blood results are. You would think we'd have a right to know what's going on in our own bodies.

:haha: And you and sara are hilarious with your date night bit going. ;)

Sara - I definitely see it in the tweak, but sadly I can't see it otherwise. Your AF being late is very promising!

I know...all day I was thinking that everyone on BnB is going to be SO annoyed that

my doctor still hasn't called!

That's right. Another day has gone by without my results. I am getting very, very ANNOYED! And tomorrow is her last day before she's gone for over a week. *scream*

I'm annoyed with your doctor too!! I really hope she calls you tomorrow... clearly she doesn't seem to understand how anxious you are feeling waiting for results :coffee: If I were you I'd be tempted to just call the office and ask if I could stop by and pick up a copy of the blood work results... they are your records, you should have access to them.

I take it its not late where you guys are. It past midnight here and the pain in my lower back and front is keeping me up. :(

Sorry you aren't feeling well, Emma. It's not late here. It's 5 pm.

LL: Can the secretary give you a copy of your file???

I think I might go in and get a beta tomorrow. Not to rub it in LL... :wacko: ...I can pop in for a blood draw in the morning and I get results that afternoon. If I go tomorrow and it's positive then I can go back Monday morning and I'll have a doubling time by Monday afternoon.

I am not sure if they would let me have a copy of my results without my doctor calling me. It might be worth asking about...The only thing is that I work til 5 every day and they normally lock their doors shortly after 5 so it's virtually impossible to get there on time after work. Ugh, why do full-time jobs have to get in the way of everything?

Slg - It's a good idea to get your betas checked. It would be good to get a more definitive answer. And you're so lucky you can get the results right away! ;)

MY DOCTOR JUST CALLED (it's 9:30 pm here and she called from home...another reason not to switch doctors) AND MY BETA HCG WAS OVER 8,000!!!!!!!!

I'm thrilled!!!!!! That means it has been doubling every 44 hours!! Which is great because I've read that it actually slows its doubling at 1300 and then even more at 6000!

Emma, I hope you're feeling better and managed to get some sleep!

Sara, good plan going for blood work, that way you'll know for sure :) Looking forward to hearing about how it goes, I've still got my fingers crossed for you!

LL, those are awesome numbers!!!! So happy for you!!!! :happydance: :happydance: I hope you can relax a little bit now :) Your little bean is growing just as he or she should be :)

As for me, ultrasound went well :) He's growing well and all the measurements were all in the average range which makes me very happy. I'll get the full report from the OB tomorrow. He was very cute, he kept holding his hands together in front of his face... unfortunately we didn't get a picture of his hands, or a profile photo because he wasn't cooperating. She did get a picture of his face though :)

Blue - Sorry you're not feeling well pet! Do you suffer with back pain normally?

LL - I shall repeat the :happydance: !!! woooo momma! XX

Lindsay - Great to hear about the ultrasound!! Oh my goodness, when are you due then? x

Afm - I also had a good scan, measuring a little ahead of 10 weeks and bean was all active, although am feeling pretty sore after an overfull bladder and quite an agressive wee scanner lady practically climbing into my uterus. Jeezo, buy me dinner first!

Lit that's amazing :happydance::happydance::hugs:

Linds glad your little cherub is doing well too! It's soo cute when they hold there hands and rub her eyes!

Linny soo glad that your scan went well! Haha ! Evil scanner!!

AFM- No I don't usually have back pain at this time of the month. It took me a while to sleep last night as it got more sore as the night went on. But it's gone this morning. My temp went sky rocketing from yesterday's plunge. I think I'm having one of those off months again where my temps are going to be all over the place and I actually didn't O (which I'm hoping isn't happening!)

Blue - Eh? Your temps seem to show a really clear rise, they're a bit skyrocketing in fact - certainly to my eyes!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->