Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Beta was negative :nope: Strange that I started to see progression.

Linny - Thanks! hehe.

Lindsay - Thanks! Yeah, I hope it doesn't get -too- bad but it is very reassuring. After work I picked up a bunch of snacks to have at my desk because even with my snacking today I was absolutely starving at all times. So hopefully snacking constantly will help stave off the nausea a bit.

Haha, people always say stupid things and they think it's a compliment or something. She probably didn't mean it as a bad thing that you're not showing much. And your baby is developing growing properly! So yay! :happydance:

Blue - With my BFP this month I started getting AF cramps quite early, like 7 DPO, so it could definitely be possible that your cramps at this stage are a good sign!

So funny about you not liking to waste food by puking. :haha: I so hope you are very pregnant!

Slg - What do they consider a "negative" beta? Is it possible they don't count extremely low numbers? Either way, I'm very sorry you've had this disappointment after seeing faint lines for a few days now. I wonder where your AF is? It kind of does seem like a CP.

Aww noo! How neg was it was it 0! I seen lines too!!!

Lit- I hope so. But I really dont want to get my hopes up! When would implantation usually be ? (Sorry for all the questions and the annoying posts lol. I suck at the tww)

Xxx

Blue - implantation would probably be between 5-9 DPO. I think my first BFP I implanted at 5 DPO! I hope you don't get your hopes dashed either.

my HCG was only 2. I wonder why I feel so rotten? Just fighting off a bug I guess.

Kim where are you? Xxx

Emma I'm here!! hahaha been lurking, I sooo think this can be your month, will it for yourself too :)

Sara sorry that it was negative, hopefully it was just super early? So does this just mean more waiting and seeing? how frustrating huh :)

LL good news on the sickness... haha always so reassuring.

Teacup, thinking of you, hope you're doing well and enjoying a drink or two.

Lindsay and Linny so jealous of you preggo ladies :) I have forgotten a little how much I LOVE being pregnant. I'm so glad that I truly enjoyed my last pregnancy, just in case I don't get another chance.

Aleeha hope all is good and it's just you busy at work and the holidays keeping you away.

AFM had my weekly bloodwork, and I'm down to 21, from 33 last week and 45 the week before... I wish it was dropping faster but at least it's dropping. I had a lot of cramping this week, felt like AF was coming, and then I bled for about 1 day, so I'm hoping that was the last little bit of the mass coming out. Once I hit less than 5 things start to move, I have an ultrasound to cheque my uterus and my doc said some other tests to confirm it wasn't a molar, even though they are 99% sure it wasn't. Then I'm allowed to TTC!!!

Have a good evening ladies!!!

Sara - Sorry to hear your hCG was very low. :hugs: I read that the presence of any hCG indicates pregnancy, so either you're still super super early, or you're experiencing a chemical pregnancy. As you have had very faint lines for a few days it sounds like a chemical pregnancy. I hope you get an answer either way soon, but if this isn't your bfp I'm sure you'll get one very soon. Your body can obviously conceive now, and your bfp will be just around the corner. xxx

That's rubbish Sara i thought this was going to be your month!

Kim woohoo glad you have been lurking! That's good that it's still going down. Maybe with you day bleed it might fall even more? Can wait till you able to try again!

I'm beginning to think it my ovary I can feel hurting because the pain seems to be only on my right side.... :( I don't 'feel' pregnant at all I think this time last year in as getting weird dreams too. Don't understand this right sided pain at all and I'm actually getting a bit worries about it. Might go see doc on money just incase.

Xxx

Kim - Good to know your levels are going down (but wow, they are slow!) and I'm glad they will be checking everything out very soon so you can TTC again!

Blue - The pain probably isn't anything to worry about. I get all sorts of weird twinges in the TWW, but not a bad idea to see a dr just to be sure.

Emma, how are you doing today? Any more symptoms? I hope the pain improves a little bit!

Sara, sorry to hear your beta was negative :( Strange that you were seeing faint lines - did the doctor give you any insight on that?

LL, snacks are a great idea... being hungry makes the nausea worse for sure! I'm still finding that if I get really hungry (happens quite often now, lol) I feel a little queezy. Yes, my neighbour did mean it in a nice way, I'm just glad I know baby is growing or I'd be worried that my bump was too small.

Kim, glad to hear you're doing well and that things are progressing as they should :) (even though the hcg is dropping slowly).

Teacup, how are you doing hun? Has the bleeding slowed down yet?

Does anyone have exciting plans for the weekend?

I stupidly tested this morning :( was a :bfn: shouldn't have. I just feels o different this cycle and know that I'm really. Going to be soo disappointed !!

I don't think your bump is small I just think it's neat.

No plans this weekend. Had a few friends round last night but I was pretty uncomfortable the whole night.

Anyone else got nice plans for this weekend Xxx

Lindsay - Yeah, it really is good you know your baby is growing at the right pace. We moms will find anything to worry about because all we want is a healthy baby. So I am so glad yours is doing well.

Today I am celebrating Christmas with my best friend! Not sure exactly what we'll do yet but the plans so far include getting Starbucks, catching up on some major girl chat (we haven't actually hung out since September!?), going out for a nice dinner and of course exchanging gifts. This will be our first time hanging out since our rough patch a couple months back so hopefully there is no awkwardness. We've been in constant communication since so I doubt it.

What about you? What are your plans?

Blue - That was definitely WAYYY too early to test! So don't feel bad about the BFN. From your chart, I really think you might be pregnant! Of course, no one wants to get their hopes up and be disappointed so I hope I'm not making things worse!! Do you have any symptoms?

How is everyone else? Sara? Kim?

ALEEAH - Where are you? I'm starting to get worried!

Ljs - Haven't heard from you in ages either! Are you and baby okay?

Teacup - I hope you can survive the visit to your in-laws' this weekend. :cry:

AFM - I still haven't had any spotting and to be honest I'm actually getting quite optimistic that this could be my rainbow baby. I have been less nauseous since Thursday, but it isn't actually worrying me because I know symptoms can be on and off. I've still had gagging fits and I think that Thursday was extra bad because I didn't have enough sleep. I do hope I get some more nausea to reassure me soon, though. I will get my betas checked again Monday and hopefully that will be all the reassurance I need until my pre-natal appointment. I will be 8+3 at that point. Does anyone know if a doctor might be able to listen to the heartbeat that early?

My cramping is sort of gone. Last night had tender breasts and cramps. Today everything is gone. I definitely think its all in my head ever since I did the test everything I was feeling has gone! Xxx

Blue - Well symptoms do come and go, especially this early. Don't read too much into it this early on! I am sure you'll have lots of symptoms this coming week! When will you test next?

Lindsay- its amazing how an innocent comment can feel very ominous after previous loss! I guess folk don't really consider it might make a pregnant woman a little paranoid to comment on bigness of bump! Anyway, really glad everything's progressing well, and let's face it if you can progress well and not be carrying a giant bump... All the better for you and your back!

Plans for this weekend include a hitchhikers guide to the galaxy party this evening! We're to dress up as characters and bring themed food. It's one of my favourite books so am looking forward to it. How about you? X

LL - aw that's great youre seeing your bestie, I bet all the previous troubles will be utterly forgotten. Do you think you'll confide in her about the pregnancy or not? Im so happy you're not stressing about the waves of symptoms, it's really easy to worry when they subside but as you've figured- totally normal! Hurray! I bet your levels will be perfect, it'll be great to be able to enjoy your pregnancy without worry - sickness notwithstanding! At 8+3 Ithink it might be hard to locate it audibly, especially not quickly. I think though if your uterus isn't tilted etc etc you might be able to locate it yourself around 9 weeks with some patience etc? Depends, ate you thinking of using a Doppler? Alternatively, would it be poss for you to get a US done before 12 weeks? 8 weeks seems like a really good time to get them. Not too early but breaks up the terrible 2 month wait?? X

Blue - eh you! You're only 7dpo no?? The test means nothing at all! And you know it ;) . Symptoms are unreliable st the best of times as well. You're not out and your charts a belter. Day before Christmas eve it is then! X

Afm - the last 2 days have been free of spotting! Oh it's been wonderful! Nothing, and I mean nothing! Is going in my vagina again. My vagina monologue will have blank pages. Right, time to get an appropriate outfit sorted out! X

Linny - That party you're going to sounds really fun! I've never read the book but I know a lot of people love it. And yay for no spotting! That is sooo wonderful for you. I hope it stays at NOTHING for the rest of your pregnancy!

My bestie already knows I'm pregnant! :) I told her at 4+1. I definitely haven't shared any of my anxieties about the pregnancy with her, though. I've tried to keep it light for her sake. Things are going well now that I don't share as much. :shrug:

Well, I was just wondering if my DOCTOR might check for the heartbeat at my pre-natal appointment? I don't think I'll buy a doppler as I'm fairly broke... or at least not till after Christmas. I'm just not sure if my dr would even try at that point since it's quite early as you said. Also, I do have a retroverted uterus, so if that would make it more difficult to find the heartbeat I am probably out of luck.

I don't think I'll be able to get an early ultrasound, but I will see if I can get my normal '12-week scan' before 12 weeks. Maybe around 10? It would be reassuring to see the baby a bit early, and then at least at 12 weeks although I wouldn't get an ultrasound, we'd surely be able to hear the heartbeat by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->