Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Also....since you're 8 weeks it could be the period-time bleed some women get. It was the first thing my doctor asked me when i went in - would i have been due AF at that time as this was quite common....Anyway. hope you manage to get into an US soon! :hugs:

ahh ljs big hugs from here too.

I wanted to tell you that I spotted red with my second DS around 7 -8 weeks, and I was told it was "text book" since it was the placenta embedding. I still had an ultrasound to re-assure. I'm guessing it's the same for you too!!

Keep us posted :hugs::hugs:

Ljs, I'm sending you some huge hugs :hugs: from here as well!! Spotting is sooo scary, but most of the time everything is still okay. Little bean is very likely just giving you a scare. Have you called the doctor? Hopefuly they can get you in for a scan for reassurance. Spotting in first tri is very common. I too, had a red bleed (enough to turn the toilet water red) and then red and brown spotting in this pregnancy and he is still in there going strong.

Emma, I don't think you're out - 9dpo is still really really early. Plus, I don't mean to get your hopes up too much but I feel like I can kind of see a shadow of a second line on your test ;)

ljs, I hope you get some reassuring news quickly.
:hug:

I will try again in two days. i thought i seen something in second one but not the first one or the test!!! xxx

ljs - Sending huge hugs too! :hugs: I hope everything is just fine.

blue - 9 dpo is way too early to give up, and I think I see something on that test too.... Fingers crossed!

I hope everyone is doing well! I'm still waiting on O so I can set up my test.

Blue - 9dpo is still very early! Not out at all! 11dpo sounds a much better time! X

Kim - Yes, once I got the reassurance of my beta hCG, and then passed the point where I had bleeding last time, I was able to feel a lot more excited about the pregnancy. Obviously I'm still worried but I definitely still enjoying being pregnant so it is very possible after a loss. :) I really hope your numbers go down to zero this week.

Blue - 9 DPO is still very early! Remember my BFN at 9DPO? I am holding out hope for you!

LJ - I am sooo sorry about your bleeding. I know that must be terrifying but as everyone has said, there can be lots of reasons for bleeding in the first tri and it often doesn't mean anything bad. I hope you can get in for an ultrasound ASAP to reassure you. Hang in there! :hugs:

Linny - Glad your party was so fun! ahhaha I probably would have slept til 2 pm after that as well!

AFM - I have been very, very, very nauseous today. I have been wanting to go home all day because I feel soooooo sick, but my boss keeps sending me e-mails getting me to do things so I've been trying to get that done. I decided to see how I feel after lunch. I bought lunch because the thought of even opening my fridge made me sick, and now I am feeling a lot better so HOPEFULLY that will last for the rest of the afternoon because I would prefer not to miss work and raise anyone's suspicion. And of course, I am very thankful for this reassurance.

Very quiet here... Anyone have updates?

Blue - Did you give in and test again today? I hope! I need someone to feed my POAS addiction. Lol. Loving your chart!

ljs - Any news? How are you?

Aleeah - Where have you gone?

Cryss - I was just going to post the same...quiet in here! I hope you're ok LJ - did you get in for a scan?? And Aleeah - let us know how you are!

Afm - I went for my mw appt today, it was weird to finally be 'in the system'. How's things with you Cryss? Are you in the tww yet? x

Linny - That's exciting that you had your first mw appointment! I assume all is going well?

AFM - After my day of debilitating nausea yesterday, I went to bed at 7:30 pm and slept straight through the night! Got 11 hours of sleep and was still tired this morning! :haha: I am nauseous today but it's a lot more manageable so maybe extra sleep helps.

Is everyone finished preparations for Christmas?

LJ - Have been praying for you all day. I hope everything is okay.

Definitely wondering where Aleeah is as well!

Ljs, I've been thinking about you a lot. How are you doing today? Has the spotting stopped?

Blue, any more testing?? ;)

LL, I'm so glad to hear you're feeling more relaxed and enjoying being pregnant now, that is wonderful news :) Sorry the nausea is hitting you so hard... sleep definitely helps though! The doctor can also prescribe anti-nausea meds if it gets really bad (they work wonderfully!). I'm pretty much ready for Christmas, just need to finish up the wrapping. How about you, have you finished your Christmas preparations?

Linny, I hope your appointment went well!

Aleeah, I do hope you'll check in soon and let us know how you're doing. Hopefully you're just busy and enjoying the holiday season :)

As for me, I'm doing well. I had a headache for the last 2 days and this morning it was finally gone so I'm feeling much better. I've decided to take most of next week off work so just gotta get through this week and I can have a little break :)

Hi ladies
Just a quick update, after the first small amount of red blood yesterday, it quickly got lighter and turned brown. Today it has been barely there, just a little brown mixed with normal mucus.I probably wouldnt know it was there if I wasnt checking every 5 minutes! I rang epu yesterday and they didnt seem concerned at all, because ive already had a scan at 6 weeks and they saw a heartbeat, they said unless the bleeding continued or got heavier or I started getting any pains with it then I shouldnt really worry. Although that doesnt stop me worrying at all!

I just want to say thank you so much to everyone for your lovely words of kindness and reassurance yesterday, I was in such a mess, and when hubby got home from work and saw me with my bloodshot panda eyes he felt so bad that he hadnt been able to come home earlier! But I told him it was ok, my ladies on this thread are more knowledgeable and understanding than the hospital were anyway!

I did some googling (bad I know) and it seems some bleeding at 8 weeks is common, as it can be when your normal AF would be due,which it would have been for me, to the exact day. So im just going to try my hardest to relax and stop stressing, and hope everything is fine. I still have terrible sickness and heartburn...got to count for something right?

Hope everyone is well
Lots of love x x x

Hey girls. Tested this morning another negative. Didnt take a picture of it because it depressed me so I binned it.

Ljs how are you doing ?
Teacup how are you?
Aleeah!?

Glad you other ladies Are doing well.

All quiet here. Tww is a nightmare goi g slow and each day brings another neg and another drop of hope slips away.

On another note I flooded the kitchen today! Haha woops. But all sorted now xxx

Sorry ljs just seen your post much have posted at the same time. I wasn't worried knew you little buns to comfy in there!

And no need to say thanks that what we are here for.

Xxxx

Lj- that is total crap that they won't do an u/s jut because you have had one before. That makes me mad! But it sounds super promising that the spotting has lightened up and you still have lots of icky symptoms. I am sure your baby is just fine! :hugs:

Lindsay - Lovely that you will get most of next week off! I have the whole week off...plus a few days so this week has been crazy busy at work trying to get everything done.

I am all done Christmas shopping, but all the gifts need to be wrapped and I was hoping to do a bit o Christmas baking at some point. I'm running out of time!! Sorry you've had a headache lately. I hope it completely disappears soon.

Blue- Oh, that is such a shame about your BFN and your hopes being lowered. :( At this point you still have a bit of a chance so hopefully you'll get a faint line tomorrow. I know you must be so frustrated waiting for your BFP. :( :hugs:

Negative again today. Im out. :(

I know you guys will be saying your not out till AF is here etc but by now I should at least have a shadow. No cramps breast tenderness or anything.

Xxx

Attachments

• IMG_20131218_103912.jpg
    IMG_20131218_103912.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 7
LJs - That's good news. The thing with the epau's i've noticed is that they'll only get you in after a few days after spotting begins....They had me wait a week first before getting me in. If you call again in a few days they're likely to see you. Meanwhile, yes, the symptoms still being there and the fact the spotting's stopped and the timing of it all seems like it's pretty normal! Albeit, not nice at all!! What i found comforting was that quite a few pregnant ladies on this thread (and others) experienced bleeding which was harmless. So, you're in good company :hugs: X

Blue - Awwwww love! that's rubbish! :hugs: A 2014 bfp it will have to be then! What are you guys doing over christmas? If you're off work through new year then hopefully you'll get some quality relaxation time for the 2 of you and plenty of bd action XX

Afm - most of my christmas presents are sorted for the many kids and some adults but i've got last minute stuff to do this weekend. As well as fit in the dentist, flu jab, taking cat for booster,taking cat to cattery, scan, loads of work overtime, etc before we leave for my mum's on christmas eve. So, i dunno about everyone else but by the time christmas arrives i generally feel like i'm having a nervous breakdown! :dohh: Also, my nausea seems to be coming back worse than before...I'm not complaining, but it seems a bit odd at this point. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->