Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Blue - Lol. How is your symptom spotting today?

Aleeah - Glad your scan went so well. My babies almost always measured small, except for their legs. They were always really long, at like 95th percentile. Lol. Reading about your DH's questions and worry made my eyes all watery.

kls - I'm glad to hear you'll be trying again soon and getting everything sorted out in the meantime. I pray you heal quickly without complications from your surgery.

Bright - I'm sorry AF got you, but here's to a new cycle and a new start!

Linny - Good luck with the gas company. I hate dealing with big companies.

Lindsay - Won't be long now. I always picture babies using your bladder as a bouncy ball or trampoline, and it feels just so lovely. Haha!

LL - Glad you enjoyed your long lunch. I would've too.

AFM - My niece had her baby overnight. He's a cutie, and I'm very happy for her. At the same time, seeing him made me cry. We were at the doctor's office the same day for our first appointment last June, sat in the waiting room together. She was a few weeks ahead of me but didn't go in till nearly 8 weeks for blood work, and they had me come in at 5 weeks for blood work to be ready for my 8-week appointment. But by that time, I was already miscarrying. :cry:

Linny - I am relieved to hear that the need to eat constantly will disappear soon! I am also hoping that food will taste better and I won't just be eating for the sake of making the nausea go away! I am a bit disappointed to hear that you're still having some food/smell aversions, but I suppose I didn't really expect for mine to go away. I am guessing mine will stick around too, but hopefully they'll be less severe. But I am glad you are feeling a lot better, and don't worry about those 7 lbs! I am sure that's what I'll have gained by the end as well. :wacko: And I've heard the ones who don't gain much in the first tri just end up packing on the pounds at the end instead. :wacko:

That's really funny that you get easily angry as well. I had heard of pregnancy rage but sort of thought it was exaggerated. Umm...it's not! ahah. I get so angry all the time as well! I wouldn't worry too much about baby hearing you swear. I think they can hear you, as in your voice, but I doubt they can really register the words you are saying so much as how you sound. That really is such an amazing miracle that they can already hear at 16 weeks! I am excited to be able to talk to my baby and actually have him/her hear! This is so exciting to all be going through together. Can't wait til blue, crys, kim, sara, bright and everyone else joins us too!

Also - sorry to hear about your gas bill troubles. How annoying that you spent so much in mobile charges dealing with it!

Blue - I do hope the tests arrive soon!

Bright - So sorry AF is being mean to you! I hate her so much. Hopefully after this good clear-out, you'll have your lucky month!

Kim - I definitely do not have a couch at work! :haha:What you missed is that I went home for an extended lunch because the power was out.

Sorry to hear you need gallbladder surgery! My husband is actually scheduled for surgery that same day, but for his esophagus. I guess it is a big surgery day. :p That is nice you don't have to delay TTC for it, though! And I'm glad they have you on lots of folic acid and have an u/s booked to check everything out. It's great they're taking such good care of you!

Aleeah - I understand about the scans making you more anxious. I never thought that would be the case, but it has turned out to be the same for me. I'm glad it went well though, and I'm sure it's nothing to worry about that the baby is a little small. If anything, maybe it means you won't have to push out a 9 lb baby like I likely will! :haha:

Good to hear that you think it's a girl! I bet you your suspicions are correct. :) It is so sad about your husband's worry, but mine is the same way. I remember being surprised when I tried to give him some miscarriage facts, and he said, "I know, I've been researching." I'd had no idea that he'd been researching about it.

I am so pleased you hired movers! Yay! :happydance:

It makes sense you would try to work up until the baby comes since you can't take as long of a leave as you'd like, and since you'll be able to work from home! I'm definitely looking forward to the break beforehand, but I'm sure working from home you'll do just fine!

Crys - That is really sad about your situation last June. I can imagine it would definitely sting a little to see your niece's baby now after you would have been so close in due dates. Hang in there, though. I am certain you will have your rainbow baby in no time. But I know it doesn't ever take away the pain of what's happened.:hugs:

LL, look at you, almost 11 weeks! Wow! You'll be out of first tri before you know it :) Yep, you should do an experiment, try acting more excited and see if it gets a more excited reaction back... I'd be interested to hear if it works! Nope, nursery is not ready but we did order the crib and it should be here next week. He's going to be in our room for a while so no huge rush on the nursery. In fact we're probably going to be putting a mattress on the floor in the other bedroom (to be baby's bedroom) so hubby can sleep for when he needs to go back to work. Unfortunately because of the new job, he won't be able to take much time off after baby arrives.

Linny, I had a laugh about your comment about "scary linds" - my husband has made a few similar comments to me over the last few months, lol. Apparently I can get pretty scary when I'm angry and pregnant. Good luck with your war against British Gas! You need to unleash "scary linds" on them, lol.

Blue, fingers crossed that AF won't arrive!

Bright, sorry to hear AF showed up :hugs: At least your body is going to get a nice clear out and you can start fresh next cycle. I found that my first AF after m/c was quite heavy and crampy.

Kls, great to hear from you and I'm so glad to hear that things are going according to plan :) Not much longer until you can start ttc again!

Aleeah, I'm so glad to hear your scan went well!! We need to see some pictures :) Have you bought anything for baby yet? Yep, it feels exactly like someone punching my bladder, it's a very odd sensation. I need to get a move on getting ready for baby... I'm feeling totally unprepared at the moment!

Crys, congrats to your niece! I know what you mean though, it is hard :hugs: A good friend of mine had her baby a couple days after I miscarried and it took me a while before I was feeling okay enough to go and visit, and even then I was so happy for her, but it made me feel very sad for me.

AFM, we had our second prenatal class last night and learned all sorts about nutrition during pregnancy... it was a bit of an eye opener and although we have a pretty healthy diet, I realized I'm not getting nearly enough protein (we even stopped at the grocery store on the way home at 10pm at night, lol).

Linny - I am relieved to hear that the need to eat constantly will disappear soon! I am also hoping that food will taste better and I won't just be eating for the sake of making the nausea go away! I am a bit disappointed to hear that you're still having some food/smell aversions, but I suppose I didn't really expect for mine to go away. I am guessing mine will stick around too, but hopefully they'll be less severe. But I am glad you are feeling a lot better, and don't worry about those 7 lbs! I am sure that's what I'll have gained by the end as well. :wacko: And I've heard the ones who don't gain much in the first tri just end up packing on the pounds at the end instead. :wacko:

That's really funny that you get easily angry as well. I had heard of pregnancy rage but sort of thought it was exaggerated. Umm...it's not! ahah. I get so angry all the time as well! I wouldn't worry too much about baby hearing you swear. I think they can hear you, as in your voice, but I doubt they can really register the words you are saying so much as how you sound. That really is such an amazing miracle that they can already hear at 16 weeks! I am excited to be able to talk to my baby and actually have him/her hear! This is so exciting to all be going through together. Can't wait til blue, crys, kim, sara, bright and everyone else joins us too!

Also - sorry to hear about your gas bill troubles. How annoying that you spent so much in mobile charges dealing with it!

Blue - I do hope the tests arrive soon!

Bright - So sorry AF is being mean to you! I hate her so much. Hopefully after this good clear-out, you'll have your lucky month!

Kim - I definitely do not have a couch at work! :haha:What you missed is that I went home for an extended lunch because the power was out.

Sorry to hear you need gallbladder surgery! My husband is actually scheduled for surgery that same day, but for his esophagus. I guess it is a big surgery day. :p That is nice you don't have to delay TTC for it, though! And I'm glad they have you on lots of folic acid and have an u/s booked to check everything out. It's great they're taking such good care of you!

Aleeah - I understand about the scans making you more anxious. I never thought that would be the case, but it has turned out to be the same for me. I'm glad it went well though, and I'm sure it's nothing to worry about that the baby is a little small. If anything, maybe it means you won't have to push out a 9 lb baby like I likely will! :haha:

Good to hear that you think it's a girl! I bet you your suspicions are correct. :) It is so sad about your husband's worry, but mine is the same way. I remember being surprised when I tried to give him some miscarriage facts, and he said, "I know, I've been researching." I'd had no idea that he'd been researching about it.

I am so pleased you hired movers! Yay! :happydance:

It makes sense you would try to work up until the baby comes since you can't take as long of a leave as you'd like, and since you'll be able to work from home! I'm definitely looking forward to the break beforehand, but I'm sure working from home you'll do just fine!

Crys - That is really sad about your situation last June. I can imagine it would definitely sting a little to see your niece's baby now after you would have been so close in due dates. Hang in there, though. I am certain you will have your rainbow baby in no time. But I know it doesn't ever take away the pain of what's happened.:hugs:

LL - I hate her too! I hope your right!:hugs:

LL, look at you, almost 11 weeks! Wow! You'll be out of first tri before you know it :) Yep, you should do an experiment, try acting more excited and see if it gets a more excited reaction back... I'd be interested to hear if it works! Nope, nursery is not ready but we did order the crib and it should be here next week. He's going to be in our room for a while so no huge rush on the nursery. In fact we're probably going to be putting a mattress on the floor in the other bedroom (to be baby's bedroom) so hubby can sleep for when he needs to go back to work. Unfortunately because of the new job, he won't be able to take much time off after baby arrives.

Linny, I had a laugh about your comment about "scary linds" - my husband has made a few similar comments to me over the last few months, lol. Apparently I can get pretty scary when I'm angry and pregnant. Good luck with your war against British Gas! You need to unleash "scary linds" on them, lol.

Blue, fingers crossed that AF won't arrive!

Bright, sorry to hear AF showed up :hugs: At least your body is going to get a nice clear out and you can start fresh next cycle. I found that my first AF after m/c was quite heavy and crampy.

Kls, great to hear from you and I'm so glad to hear that things are going according to plan :) Not much longer until you can start ttc again!

Aleeah, I'm so glad to hear your scan went well!! We need to see some pictures :) Have you bought anything for baby yet? Yep, it feels exactly like someone punching my bladder, it's a very odd sensation. I need to get a move on getting ready for baby... I'm feeling totally unprepared at the moment!

Crys, congrats to your niece! I know what you mean though, it is hard :hugs: A good friend of mine had her baby a couple days after I miscarried and it took me a while before I was feeling okay enough to go and visit, and even then I was so happy for her, but it made me feel very sad for me.

AFM, we had our second prenatal class last night and learned all sorts about nutrition during pregnancy... it was a bit of an eye opener and although we have a pretty healthy diet, I realized I'm not getting nearly enough protein (we even stopped at the grocery store on the way home at 10pm at night, lol).

Lindsay - I agree!!! I hope that is waht my body needed a good clear out. Some one talked about Pre-seed on another thread, so I think I am going to try that this cycle.:happydance:

Linnypops said:
Teacup - hope AF or something arrives soon to break the deadlock! 38 days must be so frustrating. x

It is frustrating! But I am enjoying 'pretending' that I am pregnant, the longer it goes on, the longer I can fantasize! :haha:

Sorry to hear all your British Gas problems! They are an awful company, we have both our gas and electric with NPower now who always seem quite helpful. If I were you then I would visit Citizens Advice about it, they should be able to get British Gas to refund you what they owe as well as your giant phone bill. Next time tell them to phone you back! xx

klsltsp said:
teacup, hopefully your AF comes soon, can you ask for bloodwork? to see if there is any HCG left in your system? have you tried a hpt to see?

Aleeah said:
Teacup - I'm sorry you're stuck in limbo, it's not very nice, I've been there and was so disheartened. In fact I came to this forum asking everyone to pray AF would come, in fact a BFP came instead... so hang in there lovely, I hope this is it for you xx
Thank you Aleeah and Klsltsp! Cycle day 39 today, and I haven't tested since cd 34. I wanted to test today but OH forgot to buy tests, :dohh: and I was at work all day! Men don't think about these things 24/7 like us!

Aleeah - your story gives me hope! Had you tested and got a BFN when your AF was due then?

Glad to hear the scan went well! I bet you're getting really excited now! I hope it's helped to put your OH's mind at ease about everything and that you can both look forward to meeting baby.xx

Klsltsp - Sorry to hear you need a gallbladder op, :hugs: it's good that your OB is optimistic though and that you don't have to wait to ttc afterwards. I'm sure you wont be far behind us, Feb is only a couple of weeks away! xx

Blue - Good luck! I hope that your AF doesn't arrive! :happydance: Any symptoms? xx

Brighteyez - Sorry to hear this wasn't your month! :hugs: I'm sure that next month will be the one and your uterus will be all replenished and ready to go after this bad AF. xx

LL - Your work friends sound crazy! Yes I would have gone home too! Hope you got a good long rest at home. :thumbup: xx

Crysshae - Congratulations on your new little nephew! I know exactly how you feel with that little bit of sadness, :hugs: my nephew was born recently and our first pregnancy was due just a few months afterwards. My cousin recently had twin girls too! All these photos of babies keep appearing on my facebook news feed making me even more broody (if that's possible!) How many dpo are you? I don't know much about charts - is yours going well? Have you had any symptoms yet?:flower: xx

No signs at all really. Had a dream the other night.. sounds stupid. And I had some lower back pain but again that could be this couch xxx

Crys - congrats to your niece! I know its hard :( I think about timings all the time. :( hope your ok

Thank you all for your kind words. He was 7 pounds 7 ounces and looks the exact opposite of their first son. Their first is dark complected with dark hair. This one is light with blonde hair. Lol. It'll be cool to see them together as they grow if he stays that way.

I'm 4 dpo today. No symptom spotting...YET. Gonna do my best to ignore it all. Yeah right! :haha:

Blue - I'm so excited for you! Your symptoms are very promising!

Lindsay - Yeah, I suppose we'll probably have the baby in our room for the first few months as well. Will you be buying a separate bassinet for your room, or just moving the crib in there? Where did you buy your crib from? That is really too bad your husband won't be able to take much time off when the baby comes. I am hoping my dh can take 2 weeks of leave, but it hadn't even occurred to me that that might not work so well if he starts a new job in the next few months. I suppose technically if he gets 600 hours in, they can't deny parental leave. That makes sense that your dh might need to get some sleep in another room, though. He'll definitely need his energy for work! What line of work is he in?

I'll definitely let you know how the experiment goes (that is if I can muster up enough enthusiasm myself). And good luck getting more protein in your diet! How much are you supposed to have? I probably get 3 servings/day roughly but it depends on the day, really.

Teacup - I totally understand 'pretending' you're pregnant. Sometimes blissful ignorance is best...that's often why I didn't test early.

Crys - :haha: Good luck avoiding symptom spotting. I was usually okay until about 5 DPO. The first 3 days sort of feel like 'free' days since you're waiting for cross-hairs anyway.

AFM - This pregnancy fatigue is getting to me. It was so nice when I was on vacation and could sleep as much as I want. Now I can barely stay awake at work, and I find myself sooo unmotivated to do anything. This entire week has just craaawwleeed by at a snail's pace. I want to scream every second of my work day! All I think about is the next long weekend coming up. *Sigh* I really hope I get a bit more "used" to working soon since I still have 6+ months left. :wacko:

I also have had a tension headache all week, and I know I can take Tylenol, but I'm really trying to avoid taking any medications whenever possible (especially during the first trimester). It's probably irrational, but it feels "safer" this way. But the headache is really getting unpleasant.

ahhh LL I remember those days, I found it soo hard. With my first DS, I used to use my jacket as a pillow and sleep under my desk hahaha the hardest part was sneaking back out with no one seeing me :haha:

With my second ds I did sleep a couple of times under my desk ... and used to cat nap when I got home from work for only 15 - 20 mins I was sooo tired and was willing to take whatever sleep i could get. Your body is working hard making a baby!! of course it's tired :haha:

Too bad you don't have a couch hahahaha that would be AWESOME!!!! lol

The extreme fatigue should be over for you shortly :) hang in there.

AFM the the gallbladder surgery is easy, day surgery only 3 tiny incisions, and they pull it out so very easy recovery. Feb 3 would be great, first the gave me March 17, I told her I was hoping to do it ASAP since we're wanting another baby and don't want this to delay, so she told me that there was a likely cancellation on Feb 3, I told her I'd take it!!! but I haven't gotten the official call hopefully tomorrow. I had actually decided that we would wait and see the dates and that if I wasn't pregnant yet I'd do the surgery and if i was I would wait it out until I was done being pregnant. My ob was good with this approach, but I was VERY happy to be getting a quick date. The wait times here are typically 3 - 4 months.

Anywho Have a great evening :)

Kim

Kim - I am SO glad you can relate! I admit I have also fallen asleep a couple times at my desk, and have certainly considered crawling under my desk for a proper nap! :haha: The only thing is it would be horribly embarrassing to get caught!

Well I hope you officially get booked for the 3rd. That sounds absolutely perfect and meant-to-be. I am excited for you to be TTC again!

Kim how many kids have you got? Im not sure if you have said already? I love you sneaky naps under the desk thats hilarious!!! Roll on Feb for you then! I think I'll still be in the ttc boat with you.

Lit- hope the tiredness goes soon. You will be in the second trimester soon enough and you'll get a lease of life

Afm- all signs or whatever have gone. I dont have anything. Knew this would happen! I think my mind plays really cruel tricks on me! :( not looking forward to testing now. :( xxx

Lindsay - Oh that's interesting, what were they saying about protein?? Lol, scary linds has been on the phone to them once. That was the one where I eventually made them put me through to complaints :haha:

Brighteyez - I never used preseed but have heard tons of good stuff about it! :thumbsup:

Teacup - that's totally understandable - sometimes it feels better to just not know either way for a while. :hugs: RE: British Gas, you're right, i'll tell them to call me back next time, it never occureed to me before the phone bill came through! I'm going to switch from them just as soon as I get this sorted out. x

Cryss - Congrats on your nephew! And also - :hugs: - because it must be so bittersweet to see him. Funny he turned out so different! My freinds 3 kids are all totally different looking as well...so odd! :) x

Kim- Hey! nice to see you back! Sorry to hear about the gallbladder surgery - but good to hear it's not a big nasty operation. And great to hear that things are getting moving towards being able to ttc again! x

Aleeah - Thanks! It's me and DF's silhouettes on our first holiday :) I know, it's flipping outrageous! I will be getting the bill sent through to them. DF discovered that if you get through to complaints you can push them to give you £20 off your bill for every mistake they made! And they have really made some.

Amazing that your placenta moved all the way round, i've heard they can - does this mean movement will be felt more obviously - if so hurray!! And, You'll be half way tomorrow!!! :hugs: Your poor DF, god bless them, they are the 'strong' ones until you realise - noones really that strong underneath. x

Blue - hoping your tests arrive today!! Sorry to hear you aren't feeling as hopeful etc - but the early signs always seem so fickle anyway, i'm not sure I could have identified a bfp month from a bfn month...I hope you're totally wrong X

LL - I'm really hoping it's that way! i'm still not getting much exercise....will probably try swimming more often. Sorry to hear how tired you are :hugs: I agree, it's such a draining experience during the day getting up at stupid o' clock. Like you, I was a different woman on holidays. Early evening naps are the way forward as Cryss said! I would say it is getting a bit better for me now, so I hope you get some relief soon too! Look how far you are love!!!! It's amazing X

Afm - Need a bit of a rant - sorry, it's long!! Last night scary linds made a public appearance. A good freind has been having boyfreind troubles for about 6 months now, it's become a daily thing (I even get texts at midnight!) and last night we met up for dinner.

He's the typical insensitive uncommunicative type, and she's become untrusting, checks his phone, finding things out she shouldn't be and generally obsessing about it and complaining about how insensitive he is etc.

We didn't talk about a SINGLE other topic for the entire night! I'd been looking forward to a milkshake at this place all week (it's amazing) and I just started to get this rising anger that my amazing milkshake was being ruined by this total arseh**e of a boyfreind. So I let rip. Oh dear. I cursed that man out something rotten - i've held this opinion back for 6 months - because I do genuinely believe that freinds aren't helped by your opinions of their partners - but it all just came flooding out. And you know what she did?!?! She got angry with ME and defended him! Told me I was making matters worse (right i'm the insensitive one!) and he was great in many other ways, she loved him, and that also me and DF had some problems too and maybe I shouldn't be so quick to judge! Oh.No.You.Didn't. To clarify 0 I have moaned about DF approx 4 times to her in the time we've been together. It became and ugly stand off. So, in essence, do not ever agree with your freind that her boyfreind is no use....because she will fall out with you instead of him.

Anyway, we managed to patch things up, and she's supposed to be coming to mine tonight while he goes to the leaving do of a woman he told her he fancied. (She even managed to defend that one too). Phew! So good to get that off my chest! As I say, I don't ever normally make comment like that on someone's relationship, generally I prefer to be unbiased, but it's got to the point where she's a shadow of her former self. So hope she wakes up soon. x

I totally get that Linds!! Well done you for being top friend! But sometimes it's best to keep your mouth shut and let then find out the hard way! I have s friend who's got a baby with a man who cheated on his gf with her and got his gf pregnant and my friend at v the same time. His gf lost the baby and they split up. (He didn't want anything to do with my friend or her baby) and as soon his gf dumped him he went straight to my friend with all the sorrys and her daughter was everything to him... I hear how she argues with him all the time and a know he's cheating on her (I dont really know. .. but I know. .. if you get me? ) and cant say anything because she will side with him because it's get baby daddy! ! I'm letting it crumble and then I will be there to pick up the pieces.

Glad you guys have sorted it out though. Lol xxx

Yikes linny poor you!!! she will realize at somepoint that you were just trying to help.

Blue I have 2 DSs 7 and 18 months :) we are going to try once more for a girl.. we joke that we will have twin boys lol

well off to work and a funeral today for one of my colleagues. ..

Kim

Blue - Ugh that's awful!!! What is wrong with some people to think that's ok!? I'm pretty certain that this chap will probably cheat on my freind too, he has background in it - in fact he cheated on his previous long term girlfriend to be with my friend and never seemed fazed by it.

You're right, it's best just to offer sympathy and be there to pick things up in the end....It would give me a lot of pleasure though to see her walk out with her head held high rather than be left sobbing. I don't see it happening though, she confessed last night that part of it is that she's 38, wants children, and thinks he's her last chance.:nope: It's hard to be a woman! x

I know my friend wont come out with her head held high!! She loves him so much! Thats a shame she has that frame of mind. My friend is soo convinced that all other childeen will come from him wiether they are together or not.

Kim. Thats soo sweet!!! Fingers crossed for a wee pinkie. I told Dons that ill keep going until I get a girl or keep going until I get a boy. Xxx

Bright, I used preseed with both of my bfp cycles ;) Hopefully it works well for you! I would just suggest not using as much as it says on the box (we found that was WAY too much for us).

Crys, good luck avoiding the symptom spotting! It's not easy!

LL, yeah he could take parental leave because he will have more than 600 hours, but it's a small company and he doesn't feel right being the "new guy" and then leaving them in a lurch. He's asked about taking some unpaid time, or working reduced hours for 3 or 4 weeks after the baby comes, but it's not looking good as they're quite busy. We're planning to put the crib in our bedroom initially - we're trying very hard not to buy too much "stuff" because we don't have tons of space. Sorry to hear you're still so tired, I hope it will improve in a few weeks! I did start to feel better/more energetic around 15 weeks.

LL and Linny, they were recommending 80 - 100 g of protein daily while pregnant. I'm trying to include some protein in all of my meals and snacks in an effort to get more in. The reasoning behind it is for baby and placenta development, as well as for keeping albumin levels in the blood high enough so that you can build blood volume effectively (without increase in blood pressure, etc), prevent complications, etc. I still have to read all those pages in my book, so this is just a summary (and probably not explained very well, lol)

Kim, that's great that they could arrange the gallbladder surgery so quickly so that it won't interfere with your ttc efforts :) I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get the Feb 3rd date!

Blue, early signs are so variable! I felt fine leading up to both of my bfp's. Don't get too discouraged! When do your tests arrive?

Linny, that's too bad about your friend. I think sometimes people just want to vent and get sympathy... although it's hard to just sit there and be sympathetic when you've heard it before and especially in a situation like that. I'm glad you sorted it out with her, and I hope she will see her boyfriend for who he is some day soon.

Bright, I used preseed with both of my bfp cycles ;) Hopefully it works well for you! I would just suggest not using as much as it says on the box (we found that was WAY too much for us).

Crys, good luck avoiding the symptom spotting! It's not easy!

LL, yeah he could take parental leave because he will have more than 600 hours, but it's a small company and he doesn't feel right being the "new guy" and then leaving them in a lurch. He's asked about taking some unpaid time, or working reduced hours for 3 or 4 weeks after the baby comes, but it's not looking good as they're quite busy. We're planning to put the crib in our bedroom initially - we're trying very hard not to buy too much "stuff" because we don't have tons of space. Sorry to hear you're still so tired, I hope it will improve in a few weeks! I did start to feel better/more energetic around 15 weeks.

LL and Linny, they were recommending 80 - 100 g of protein daily while pregnant. I'm trying to include some protein in all of my meals and snacks in an effort to get more in. The reasoning behind it is for baby and placenta development, as well as for keeping albumin levels in the blood high enough so that you can build blood volume effectively (without increase in blood pressure, etc), prevent complications, etc. I still have to read all those pages in my book, so this is just a summary (and probably not explained very well, lol)

Kim, that's great that they could arrange the gallbladder surgery so quickly so that it won't interfere with your ttc efforts :) I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get the Feb 3rd date!

Blue, early signs are so variable! I felt fine leading up to both of my bfp's. Don't get too discouraged! When do your tests arrive?

Linny, that's too bad about your friend. I think sometimes people just want to vent and get sympathy... although it's hard to just sit there and be sympathetic when you've heard it before and especially in a situation like that. I'm glad you sorted it out with her, and I hope she will see her boyfriend for who he is some day soon.

Lindsay - Thanks, I really hope it works!!!

I did a test this afternoon and it was BFN. So I'm definitely out now. Still no AF and I'm on cycle day 40 now. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->