Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

CONGRATULATIONS EMMA!!! <3 :dance: :yipee: :dance: <3

My heart skipped a beat and I'm smiling ear to ear. I'm so happy for you! I agree that the FRER isn't light at all for a FRER. I think your worry is completely normal. Try to enjoy this and don't worry unless there is something to truly worry about.

AFM: I am 4 dpo. I had great ovulation signs and we DTD a lot. I'm dying to know if it worked but of course it's way to early to know.

Blue - OH my goodness! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those frers definitely don't lie and it is the perfect darkness for how many DPO you are! I am so excited for you! You deserve this sooo much! Please tell - when is your due date?????? When will you call your dr?

Sara - I really hope you caught this month! Good luck waiting it out.

Crys - good luck as well! Hopefully this is a "lucky month"!

Lol 29th of october.... noth that I checked already ;). Im not sure when I will tell the doctor I have that appointment on the 27th of this month and they are going to scan me for polycystic overies and I want them to sjow me im pregnant haha.

I also want a clear bright 2 lines before I tell doctor don't want to get told its a neg by them.

Sarah I have everything crossed for you too and crys and kim and bright ! Xxxx

Blue - totally agree about waiting so you can get the scan etc. :) might as well.

Cryss - wow, awesome temps still! :)

Sara - great stuff, will you be testing early or waiting till AF day?

Bright - did you manage to get the test out of its casing and check it? Any more testing today?

Afm - just got back from a long walk, was lovely but I'm exhausted so currently slumped in front of Netflix. X

Im just back from a long walk too. Was lovely ! Heres a poppy adventure.

Today has been one of the happiest days ive had since being pregnant with the boys! Xxx

Attachments

• IMG_20140216_165320.jpg
    IMG_20140216_165320.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 7
Yeah shes pretty cute. We got her last year the day before we found out we where pregnant with the twins haha! Xxxx

Congrats Emma!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooo excited for you :happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Another rainbow baby is on it's way :)

Hopefully linds we will wait and see if its a ticky button first xxx

Thanks mrs. I hope so we will wait and see how things go. Xxx

Just thought I'd let you girls know I heard from Nat and she's asking for you all. She found out she is having a girl!

Aleeah what are your predictions for yourself? And did you say girl for Linny I can't remember! Xxx

Emma!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Oh my goodness!! Im absolutely thrilled for you I cant stop smiling!!! That is just beautiful news which you deserve so very much! Congratulations to you and dons!
My ICs looked very similar to yours and got ever so slightly darker each day.It was only by about 14dpo I dared to try a digital and saw the actual p word! Im glad you are sticking around you've been so much support to all of us and I hope we can now repay the favour to you. Woohooo for the Valentine's rainbow!! X x x

Thank you Ljs!! I hope this is a sticky one!!! Are you going to find out sex? Xxx

Its a sticky one! It has to be youve waited patiently for so long! Awww im so very pleased for you!
We've been debating about finding out the sex, and I think we will, but im still not 100% on it! I have to have a planned c-section, so planning wise it would be a good idea to find out and be prepared this time. But a huge part of me just wants it to be a lovely surprise! Xx

I know what you mean I'd toy with finding out or not too! Xxx

Blue - understandable that you want to wait for a little while to tell your dr!!!

I am so glad you're having such a happy day!! You deserve it.

Linny - good for you! You deserve that Netflix now!!!

Ljs - great to hear from you again. Are you feeling any better?

Congratulations Emma! That's amazing news! :happydance: Happy and healthy 9 months to you! Those are lovely lines! :thumbup: xxx :wohoo:

Crys - Hows the TWW going? Our cycles are about on track at the mo I think? Lets hope this is our month too! xx

Linny - Aww lovely bump pic! You look great, definitely blooming! (I hope I go that way too when I'm pregnant and not the tired bloated acne ridden way!) xx

AFM - Sorry for being away for ages! I have been reading through. I've been ill this week, had a sick bug and now a sore throat! Am on Penicillin. I got a positive opk on Tuesday 11th, so am 5dpo now. I'll start testing on Friday (10dpo) because I have lots of cheap pregnancy tests. :winkwink: AF is due 24th.

How is everyone else? Hope you're all good! :flower: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->