Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

The plot thickens! :haha: 2 evaps back to back doesn't seem likely...one more sleep till FMU!

And chryss is right - I had no idea I was pregnant on either occassion until I saw the lines. XX

Someone tweeked this for me. xxx

Attachments

• attachment.jpeg
    attachment.jpeg
    106.4 KB · Views: 11
I praying soo hard this is not taking the piss! I really hope that this is a :bfp:!!!! Xxxx

So glad you guys are about this weekend !!! Xxx

Blue - I agree with everyone... A line that shows up in 3 min is NOT an evap!!! Not at all! And those ICs do have really faint lines for ages. Mine was pretty darn faint at 13 DPO when my frer was quite dark already! I know you don't want to get your hopes up, but this is clearly a BFP! An early one for sure...but just wait til you see it get darker tomorrow! I'm so excited for you!

And thanks for understanding about my little rant.

Bright - I honestly can't see anything on yours, but I'm in the dark on my dim phone so I'm sure if you see something there must be something!

Linny - thanks for understanding as well. I think you're right that we aren't as distant as we think we are and sometimes just can't even admit it to ourselves. I am at that point, of not even being able to see it myself...but I know after my ultrasound when I felt "nothing" but then had that tiny speck of spotting, I cried all morning and was beyond upset...and I think it was because I realized I was WAY too attached then to be able to handle losing the baby. But it sucks I've resorted to depriving myself of the joy I could be having because I'm scared. It sounds dumb but because my tummy didn't seem to get bigger over the past week, and I've actually lost a bit of weight recently, I've felt really worried that the baby died and that's why it's nt developing anymore. I feel really, really anxious to go to my dr's appointment on the 24th and hear the heartbeat again. I always feel the most hopeful and bonded after my dr's appointments.
Are you feeling more bonded now that you've had your 20-week scan?

Crys - any symptom spotting for you yet? A sore throat, perhaps? ;)

It didn't need tweaking, but that tweak is beautiful!!! Can't wait to see a different brand!

LL - Feeling that way is completely understandable. Everyone guards their heart differently. Have you thought of getting a Doppler for home to help with reassurance?

I'm going to refrain from talking about symptom spotting, and hopefully I can last longer than 11 dpo this time. Lol. If I talk about symptoms I will be tempted to test early, and I don't wanna do that.

Oh you just made my day! Can't stop thinking about it. Will be carrying a smile with me all day!!!

Blue - I don't think there's any chance it's a piss-take! but a stronger line tomorrow will surely help seal the deal!!! those things seem to be light generally - almost kind of waxy. Wish I could shoot over a FRER to you XX

LL - I know :hugs: it's rubbish that so much innocent pleasure is robbed from you when pal. Everything gets questioned, even past the 12 week mark I would still routinely wonder if it was all over because X or Y happened, and it changed every week. I do understand about just trying to get to the next appt ....It feels like time crawls.

The great thing is that because you can feel things already the chances are you'll be feeling much stronger movements by the time your appt rolls around - and that will make a giant difference! Yes the 20 week scan has absolutely helped me, and knowing the gender oddly sealed the deal. But actually, the main thing is the last day and possibly yesterday too I have felt honest-to-goodness nudges and kicks. It's the first time and it's impossible to deny there's an actual baby in there now Xx

Cryss - Aw, ok...no symptom spotting prompting from us then....I can however note that your temps went up again. And consider it silently to myself :haha:....you'll test on due day of AF then ? x

Lol! That's my plan. What did you say to Blue earlier about plans? :haha:

Aren't those nudges just spectacular? One of the most wonderful things in the world!

Crys- I have definitely thought about it, but have been trying to save the money. They're very expensive and not very readily available in Canada I've found. Who knows... I may end up caving yet.

Linny - that is EXCELLENT that feeling those definitive kicks have helped seal the deal even more! I am sooo excited for the day that I feel a definitive kick. Right now I'm not really sure what I'm feeling but I am hopeful it's something.

It really does feel like time crawls between appointments! When is your next one? I can't wait til you post a baby bump pic. ;)

Cryss - hehe, too true. Peeing on sticks is what happens when you're making plans to wait it out. Oh yes it was lovely! I was lounging about in the window seat giggling to myself for a good 15 minutes after lunch. X

LL - It's a shame dopplers aren't easy to get hold of there, it probably would have helped inbetween appts...mind you, the movements won't take much longer so that'll be just as good, in fact better. I don't think I have another appt till 28 weeks! It's like being out in the pregnancy wilderness :haha:

Here's a quick bump pic. She doesn't take up the whole area. Above belly button is mostly pasta. :haha: It's amazing how it pushes everything up :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_26482.jpg
    IMG_26482.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 12
Also, to clarify - this bump was nowhere to be seen 4 weeks ago!

OMG Blue, I can definitely see two lines on those tests!!!! I am sooooo excited for you!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: You've just made my day, I'm going to be walking around with a silly smile on my face all day :) I can't wait to see your test tomorrow! Or sooner if you change your plans ;) I'll be checking back :)

LL, I think it's totally normal to feel that way, and I agree with everything Linny said. I did, and still do some days, feel much the same. In fact I am still having a hard time believing I am actually going to have a baby.... I think I might fall off the bed when someone hands him to me, lol. I found the 20 week scan was very reassuring because baby actually looked like a baby and I could see him moving around, he had all the correct parts, organs looked good, etc. I really hope it will be reassuring for you too! You know, you can rent dopplers by the month in Canada.... and when I was looking I noticed people also sell them on craigslist... just throwing it out there.

Bright, I don't think I can see anything on those tests yet, but you've still got time though hun :) You're not out until AF shows.

Crys, you're being very good trying not to symptom spot, I'm impressed! I will also note your higher temp this morning and leave it at that :)

Linny, I love that you're feeling some nudges and kicks now! Isn't it a wonderful feeling? And, I LOVE the bump pic!! You're looking great!! :)

Linny, you are looking beautiful!

Emma, I see two lines!! I don't see any reason to think that's an evap. It looks like a positive test to me. Those strips are hard to read for a long time. I bet you will get a much nicer result with a different brand. I can't wait to see it :dance:

Linny -
Wow, you're gorgeous! And that bump is amazing! It's actually very prominent for 19 weeks! I'm jealous! Thanks so much for sharing!

Lindsay - I am glad the 20-week scan was so reassuring for you. I am guessing it will probably be the same for me. :)

Haha you guys are just cruel I dont believe that yous made me want to test early. I was doing fine in my tww!

Linny what a beautiful bump photo!!!!

Im like 9-10dpo but my 'waiting until tomorrow didnt work so heres more tests (same brand though) only got two of an other kind dont want to waste them! Haha

You guys keep me going do you know that. I have a slight cheeser on my face xxx

Woops forgot the picture. :dohh::blush:

Attachments

• IMG_20140215_172442.jpg
    IMG_20140215_172442.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 10
Linny you and lit look a bit a like!! Lol. I got confused there ! Xxx

Bottom picture is the newest one xxx

Blue - those are not, not Evaps! I am so excited I can hardly contain myself! Hahah

And I consider that a compliment to look a bit like Linny! =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->