Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

er mah gawd! :yipee: 3 tests! And the line is obvious. :) Well made up for you Blue! Can't wait to see tomorrow's progression, that's super duper early too. Cheesy grin. Xxxx (Sorry we're such terrible influences!)

And thanks everyone for the bump love! Likewise, it's an honour to be compared to the lovely Lit :friends:.

Wonderful lines, and I can see them without opening the pic. We all have grins on our faces for you today!

I'm smiling for you too, Emma. Those lines are definitely there! Hooray :yipee:

Hopefully they will be on a frer and not just a dunce batch! Xxx

Those are nice looking lines blue!! I could see them on my phone without making the photo bigger :) Looking forward to seeing tomorrow's test. Here's a question, have you told OH?

Morning ladies! Blue, hope it's great news for you this morning sweetheart. Xx

Heres todays tests. Bottom 3 are this mornings top ones are yesterdays very top one is OH's to make sure tests arent a bad batch. The frer is really light. What do you make of it ? May have upload doublers here sorry.

Xxx

Attachments

• IMG_20140216_102700.jpg
    IMG_20140216_102700.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20140216_102557.jpg
    IMG_20140216_102557.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20140216_101723.jpg
    IMG_20140216_101723.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 5
Yes!!!! Awesome blue!! Frer's never lie!

Unfortunately I didn't take a pic of my frer at 11 dpo but it was like that. Took a few mins to turn up etc. it's perfect love!! Just perfect. Oh I'm so so happy for you! Xxxx

:friends: im wearing a face splitting grin. Is the weather lovely there too? It's sunny here and just feels like absolutely the right atmosphere for your wonderful news xxx

Its not as windy and if im honest... I havent opened the curtains haha! OH and I are still in bed ! Hehe. Xxx

Thanks mrs. Im scared incase AF shows on Wednesday ! Can it show if the levels are high enough? Xxx

Blue - nah love, it's not going to show, it's just the early-testing paranoia setting in. Sore boobs are the best (and worst!) hehe xx

Yay! CONGRATULATIONS EMMA AND DONS!!!!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

That's a perfectly normal FRER for this early. And it definitely is the early testing paranoia. You won't see AF for 9 months plus! I'm so happy for y'all!!!!

Awww I really hope so! Im staying here though not moving threads :) I like you lot and im waiting for the rest of you to get your bfp and then we can all move together. Crys whens AF due?

Sara where are you in your cycle?

Bright - any news ? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"