Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Blue - oh, and thanks for the update on Nat! Exciting she is having a girl!

Teacup - great to hear from you but sorry you are sick!!! Good luck this month!

Lit- ive had 2 good days in a row...slight nausea but not actually been sick! My fingers are crossed this may be the end of it! I have bad heartburn but can cope with that fine.How are you feeling? I never realised we were so close in due dates! Xx

I wouldnt say they where any darker today? Xxx

Attachments

• IMG_20140217_060645.jpg
    IMG_20140217_060645.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 6
Blue if its the bottom two they do slightly! I know u know the science, but remember it takes hcg 48 hours to double, so you might not see a true progression until tomorrow morning. Comparing them to the first batch then there's an obvious difference! I found ICs took ages to get noticably darker, so don't read to much on their progressions, a lines a line! I think youve said before you struggle to get different brands of hpts where you live? X x

Yeah you need to order them online. But im leaving the island on thursday for 2 weeks so theres no point me ordering for here because by the time I get them I wont be here anyway lol its so rubbish staying here sometimes you just wish there was a big asda, tesco or anything !!! Xxxx

Im really sorry I know guys will be sick of me posting these. But I promise this one will be the last one I post lol ive only got cheapies left now so I will keep them off im going to test day of AF due. And day after and then im going to try let it sink in. But to me this is a positive. I wouldnt say its to faint. Xxx

Forgot to attach the picture xxx

Attachments

• IMG_20140217_101555.jpg
    IMG_20140217_101555.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 6
Emma, anyone who can't see that needs to get to specsavers! Youre totally pregnant!! Xx

Don't worry about posting love! That's perfect...I never really like those blue tests tbh because i personally never got good lines on them, they'd always be patchy...but that's a great solid line.

If you're off the island presumably you can stock up on some better tests? Maybe try a digi around AF due time?

X

I have a digi waiting for me at my mothers. I leave here on Thursday so should get it then or Friday morning. Its so much clearer and darker in my hand but yes the money I was going to be spending on alcohol for this hen weekend thus weekend is now going to be spent on pregnancy tests haha! Xxx

AF is due tomorrow... not Wednesday. .. so I suppose I will see if it shows tomorrow or not ! Xxx

Blue - What are you like? :haha: I've got it on good authority that you don't have periods when you're pregnant. :shhh: x

I know. I wish I had the innocence like I had the first time. I just expected it not to arrive the first time. I dont know what im thinking now! Xxx

But I have put my positive in my calander look below! Im hoping that in a week or two ill have a pregnancy ticker there instead! Xxxx

Blue - I can't wait to see your ticker!!!. :hugs:..I was afraid of putting one up initially but then I felt really annoyed with myself - why should I wait!?! So I put it up immediately :haha: It made me feel like at least I wasn't letting fear totally eff up things...even if it was just in a small way X

I should be 4 weeks pregnant tomorrow lol. I'd love a ticker but I don't want to jinx anything yet ! Xxx

Just had it confirmed by the doctor. Pregnant. 3 weeks 6 days roughly lol. Just have to hope it stays there for 9 months xxx

Attachments

• IMG_20140217_150251.jpg
    IMG_20140217_150251.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 3
Teacup - I am hoping too that this will be sticky bean month for all of us!

Blue - Linny is right. You don't have periods when your pregnant! :haha: You post as many BFP pictures as you'd like. They're beautiful! I agree about the 48 hour increase. You had your increase yesterday, so you'll likely see darker lines tomorrow after another 48 hours. Can't wait to see your ticker. :hugs:

Ljs - I'm glad you're feeling better.

That's a beautiful line, Blue! And from what I hear a really good one on a doctor's test, as everyone always says they are usually less sensitive than the one's we buy.

Its sensitivity is 25imu or something. I hope its not jinxing it but I just put a ticker up now. Lol had nothing else to do. Now just have to wait and see.
Crys- where you at in your cycle?
Xxx

No jinxing! Just using a ticker to share your joy! :cloud9:

I'm 8 dpo today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g