Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Linny - :haha: That's hilarious! I am glad that worry didn't last long. ;)

Crys - Good for you on the willpower!!

My husband has been asking everyday..."do you feel pregnant?". No pressure :haha: I'm glad he's so excited but it makes me want to test early and I'm WAY to early to even think about testing. We are going out of town for a few days so that should keep me busy. Taking DD and meeting my parents up in the mountains for a few days.

I'm running to Dr. office tomorrow morning before leaving on trip to get blood drawn. Dr. is going to do a progesterone level to confirm that I ovulated this month. Will be good to know for sure.

Sara - I hope you have a nice trip to the mountains! That sounds like a nice getaway.

Great that your dr will be checking if you did ovulate or not!

Linny stay off google!! Your bump sis beautiful!

Sara- I love your husbands eagerness! Haha. Dons asked me that all the time. No wonder I had no will power. I hope you have a lovely time away in the mountains!!

Crys- I dont even know what to say! The girls have already said it! Willpower of steal!

Afm- I have insomnia... never slept well at all and dons got up for work at six and id been away since 5... I have no reason to be getting up early. Plus Im officially late!!!! :dance: but feel like utter crap haha! Boobs absolutely positively sore! And Dons had a grope and told me they are definitely bigger.. hes away to work with a grin on his face, which I thinks down to the free grope of larger breasts. I dont know how people dont know they are pregnant at this stage! I cant even lie of my side my boobs hurt that much and they get in my way. Anyway im rather chuffed because I know these are good signs.

How are you all? Bright did AF ever show? Xxxx

Don't worry ladies, I've sworn off Dr Google at the moment. I still love the fact it told Aleeah her problem was that she was a man :haha:

Slg- your trip away sounds lovely, and I'm glad to hear your doctor is checking everything for you. Heh, husbands eh? I do feel for them sonetimes being outside the action x

Blue - bloody insomnia! It's hard to rest when you're excited :) glad to hear there's some good boob gropage action going on. Poor dons, in a few weeks that'll be unbearable lol. So glad you've got them anyway, pal is hard enough without symptoms taking their time to show up!

Bright - what's going on with you love? X

Right, I'm off to get ready for work. Love to you all! x

Linds your always the first one to reply haha. I couldnt bare the breast squeezing already. That was the first and last for 8 months ! Haha xxx

Aleeah- you have done well to get pregnant while being a man! Haha!

Haha yup think so. Im off today though so I should have still been in bed. Xxx

@ bluestars. it was my tel tell sign buth times I was pregnant. My breasts got super super sore!! and no sleeping and peeing all the time.

No AF for me yet. its supposed to come today ( I think? not sure becasue it would be first cycle since MC) I feel extremely moody, pissy, bloated, hungry, crampy and of course i have a headache coming in slowly. So My guess is YES To AF. Good thing I had bought tampons at costco HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Linny and Blue - I think y'all do get up at the same time. When y'all start talking, it's between midnight and 1 a.m. here. So unless I have insomnia, I will never be the first to answer. Lol.

Yay for sore boobs, Blue! Lol. Poor Dons - already getting banned. It's great he's so excited about your pregnancy and shows it!

Linny - Have a good day at work.

Sab - Hopefully all those symptoms are for a better reason than AF!

Sara - Have fun in the mountains. It's wonderful your husband is so impatient about you getting pregnant.

I don't know about a will of steel. Lol. But if they aren't in the house, I can't use them. :thumbup:

I did post real lye ally this morning. I'm not sleeping great tbh. How are you cry? Xxx

I'm doing well. You probably have a jillion things on your mind keeping you awake if you happen to rouse from sleep. Hopefully you'll get well rested and be complaining about sleeping too much very soon.

Yeah I've got a flight to the mainland and I'm so un organised!!! Plus with everything else. Hopefully sleep better tonigt xxxx

Blue - wow, that is a drastic change to your boobs already! My boobs have NEVER been that sore my whole pregnancy! So everyone is different!

You never know sabster! Will you test?xxx

I dunno, Im debating. I have an expensive test at home, so I might go to the dollar store and get a cheapie one. So if it's a BFN I wont be pissed about wasting 10$ HAHAHAHAHAH.

I dunno if this could be a pregnancy. Honeslty anything is possible at this point. I'm half wishing to get my AF and half wishing to get a BFP! BFP because we want a baby. AF because it will give me some closure on the MC and be able to start a new 'chapter'.

Haha thats funny. Your only going to pee on a cheapie haha!

Mine are sore lit. To press or touch or lean on lol xxxx

Got blood work results back. I ovulated!! Two months in a row!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"