Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Morning ladies!

Sara - hurray for your eggs! It's so great you're back on track. Hope you caught it! X

Blue - so you're on the mainland for the next 2 weeks? Hello civilisation and large supermarkets that sell branded hpts! :haha: not that you should keep testing! You don't want to turn into the pregnancy test squirrel like I did. It was so embarrassing when DF found them all (well,half of them)! Lol x

Cryss - hehe that's my policy with snacks, I can only resist if they're not actually in the house. Well your temPs still look amazing!!! X

LL - how's you love? X

Sabs- I know what you mean, get pregnant straight away vs get a clean break. But whichever way a rainbow turns up is perfect! X

Right seems like blue slept in this morning :haha:. Off to work I go x

Yey sara!! Go you! Lol hope your OH done his job and they meet! Hehe.

Linny I think I already have. I never slept again last night. I was so worried I was going to have a miscarriage. I thought I was ! But I have a bug or something. I have the sick bum. :( so scared this is the start of the end. I also have a sore thong going on in my neck and I remember the last time at 9 weeks I had a scan and they asked if I have any pain in my neck and shoulder!!!??? Then fell asleep and had night terrora I was trying to wake up but just kept waking into another of the same dream was so scary! Im supposed to sit ona plane today with no toilet... I see an accident occurring ! Xxxx

Blue - God it's like you described my first few weeks there. I had a lot of night terrors and also lucid dreams (where I woke up in the dream but stayed there) in the early days. Also, the night before I miscarried I woke up with extreme night sweats - I did the same in the early days this time and I really expected to just start bleeding the next morning. Thing is, normal pregnancy stuff happens in pregnancies we lose as well as in those we keep - there's no cause and effect involved. Night sweats don't equal miscarriages, anymore than positive pregnancy tests equal miscarriages.

The thing to bear in mind is that because we're so afraid this time round our minds are constantly on the hunt for either reassurance or something to worry about - it'll make connections where there are none. I've really had to drum it into myself that whatever instincts I have right now - they mean next to nothing. I honestly can't tell you how many times I just 'knew' it was all a disaster early on especially during the spotting phase - but it was just my own fear playing on me. The only thing you can do is pat yourself on the back at the end of each day and cling onto all the positive signs. the hpt's, the sore boobs. each little sign is a victory. Make it to each small milestone - it's going to get easier I promise you but it will be hard for a bit longer.

Meanwhile, I can only suggest immodium to preserve your dignity on the plane! :haha: X

They don't sell immodium here :nope::nope::nope:

Lol there will be shot everywhere. I have no bleeding and I might be sure the cramping is my shitty stomach. Dreamt that my gran was pregnant too last night. Im loosing my head!!! I hope this worry goes. I hate night time! !!! Xxxx

That island would drive me mental. I need instant access to cappuccinos and aspirational magazines. Can you at least get weekly copies of Grazia for example? :haha:

It'll all calm down trust me, it's just going to be a bit bare knuckle for a while. X

You can get weekly mags yes but maybe not daily papers on the right day haha!

Is it normal for my boobs not to be as sore as they where before ? Xxx

Tbh i wouldn't notice if the news was different...same shit different day? :haha:

RE: boobs - yeah I complained on a few occasions that they weren't as sore some days. Some days would have to do a bit of prodding to make them sore :haha: others they would be killing me.

Blue - It's completely normal to have on and off symptoms. Everything Linny has said is right. It happens in all pregnancies. We just notice it more and read way too much into it after a loss because we're so scared of having our heart broken again. Heck, I remember reading too much into it with my pregnancies before loss, so now it's 1000 times worse! I hope your tummy feels better very soon and that you have no problems with that on the plane ride. And that you will be enjoying your pregnancy to the fullest in no time! :hugs:

Linny - I hope you're doing well this morning. :flower:

Im tired !! BUT thats me at my mothers on the mainland! :thumbup: never shat myself on the plane !:thumbup: just ate beans on toast :thumbup: AND just took this !!!

If you read the paper behind 2-3 weeks is 4-5 so im measuring the right time... if you get me ?? So I have relaxed a little ! :thumbup: all I can do is hope xxx

Attachments

• IMG_20140220_142946.jpg
    IMG_20140220_142946.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 12
Cryss - Morning love! How are you doing?! Don't worry, i'm not trying to extract 2ww symptoms out of you lol. Just an innocent question :haha:

Blue - A day where a girl doesn't poo hersel' is a success in my book :haha: Also - Victory dance! I love seeing those lovely digi numbers! Woohoo! Right on target. X

Good morning everyone,

How is everyone doing? I had to take a minute off for a couple of days. I got really depressed:cry: and started having horrible dreams. But my DH has worked with me and I am getting it together.

Bright - Oh sorry to hear you weren't feeling good. :hugs: Glad you're feeling more positive now. AF is rubbish at the best of times (when not actively ttc) and 10 times worse when you are. Your hubs sounds lovely & supportive! X

Lol Linny! I'm doing very well, thank you!

Blue - Perfect numbers! Yay! So glad your trip didn't turn out unpleasant for everyone. :thumbup: How did your mom take the news?

Bright - I'm sorry you had some rough days but glad you're feeling better. Fingers crossed for you this month!

Bright im so sorry hope your feeling a bit better today. Your one step closer to your rainbow!

:hi: morning crys! How are you?

Mum cried so did step dad. Fussing all about wouldnt let me lift my suitcase... neither would Dons. Xxx

So I did a test and it was a BFN. I thought I'd feel fine and now I feel like I'm going in a downward spiral of negative emotions..... I pretty overwhelmed and emotional I just want my period to come and let me be free of this crazy hormonal rollercoaster. I think it's a cigarrette smoking and wine type of day!!!

Last night I was taking a shower because I thought it would help me feel better, and it's usually my thinking time. Anyways, I realised that I have been so so mad and resentful at life that Ive forgotten how to be grateful, loving and how to feel positive creative energy anymore. I told myself that I give up and I wont fight life anymore, Im not going to be mad because things didnt workout, or to resent and cmpare myself to everyone I see and know.Making peace is not easy and my big ego is having a hard time, but i hope I can genuinly overcome these challenges..

Im sorry if Im a debbie downder. Im just reflecting...

Does anyone know if you count spotting a AF day. Because I only stayed on for 3days and I was late. I am usually regular and AF stays for 5days at least. I just want to make sure everything is ok with me.

Sabster - :hugs: this might not help but -I think all of these feelings are familiar to many of the women on this board. no two ways about it - it's shit. But I get what you mean, it is just too much to have to live every day like that. I took a lot of hope from positive stories on these boards (just have to learn to filter good from bad tales) and from reading a lot of statistics. I knew - and you should know - the odds are greatly on your side. In the meantime its a case of patience and some form of distraction - lots of comedy shows. 30 rock was my life saver :haha: anyway, hoping this cloud passes quickly x

Bright - I'm not sure if you do or not?? I know some women say their cycles are wonky for a bit after mc, I'd be inclined to put it down to that but maybe your doctor will have some advice. X

Blue - so sorry about your gastro illness today but I'm glad you made it through the plane ride. :haha: I agree with everything Linny said. And also...it's definitely normal for boobs to get less sore some days. I had a few days where they weren't sore at all and I was convinced it was over, and then the next day they were suddenly way worse than before...then they would get less sore again. All very normal! No one ever talks about pregnancy symptoms being on and off because they all like to complain about what a hardship they're going through, but it's normal for any sort of pregnancy symptom to get better or worse depending on the day!

That is great about the clear blue digi reading the correct dates! Just remember I wouldn't rely on it if it said you were behind. Remember mine only said 2-3 weeks when I was over 5 weeks and I freaked out and got blood tests done and it ended up that my hCG was WAY higher than the "3+ weeks" allowance so the stupid test just lied. =p so if you do use a digi again keep that in mind!

Linny - I'm doing well...how about you? Congrats on being over 20 weeks btw! Half way there!!

Crys - how many more days til you test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->